Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dance Party
Brooksie 07:07 AM 01-21-2014
I was just pulling up Pandora to put on our kids radio for a bit and quickly popped into the kitchen to fill a cup of milk and instead of Toddler radio coming on my Electronic Cardio Radio came up and when I came back into the room (30 sec later) there was a dance party going on! My 14 mo and 21 mo boys are going to town! I guess we are having a dance party!
daycare 07:13 AM 01-21-2014
Originally Posted by Brooksie:
I was just pulling up Pandora to put on our kids radio for a bit and quickly popped into the kitchen to fill a cup of milk and instead of Toddler radio coming on my Electronic Cardio Radio came up and when I came back into the room (30 sec later) there was a dance party going on! My 14 mo and 21 mo boys are going to town! I guess we are having a dance party!
hahahh soo cute... you know they have a kids bop station on their. my kids love to have dance parties. we normally have them right before going home. No mess to clean up and the kids are all pooped out when parents get here.
melilley 07:33 AM 01-21-2014
WOOHOO dance party!

Great idea, we're going to have one too!

Funny story (well not funny to my ds, but to me): We have On Demand through our cable co. There is a Toddler Tunes station that only plays toddler music. One day I turned it on to have a dance party and my 1 yo ds started hysterically crying and shaking and ran to me. I had to turn it off! I don't know why! And it's the only station that he cried to. SO strange. He must not have liked Toddler music...lol

He's fine when I turn it on now (he's 1.5 yo now, but it was so strange)!
Reply Up