Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Parent Refusing To Pay Final Bill Until 3 Missing Socks Are Returned
cnamory 08:17 PM 02-04-2013
I have a mom that started a year ago. When she started she left the diaper bag with me she did not want to have to bring it on a daily basis. After the bag was dropped off I did ask her for more baby white and cream but she never did bring me replacement so instead of making a big deal out of it ..when I was grocery shopping I would just buy the extra wips and cream if needed. No biggie.. I have her child for 14 hours a day this is not our original agreement so I decided that I was going to rewrite my contract and charge a flat 2.50 hour instead of my usual flat rate. She did not agree with it and decided to take her son elsewhere. I gave her her final bill and all of her belongings diapers, clothing, bottles, milk ex... today instead of dropping me a check off she lives me a list of missing items... 3 missing socks, 1 t shirt, a small toy car, and 1 missing bottle, dipper cream, and wips.. now either these things have been returned, (clothing) loss (toy car) or like the wipes and cream.. used.. ( his things have been with me for over a year, and I had had her kid 75 hours a week since he was 5 weeks old) she is refusing to pay me until I return all of these exact items.. she will not take the replacement car or socks etc .. this lady has been a pain in my booty from day 1 ... so. do I just text her and let her know that I will just have to take her to small claims court... any suggestions are very welcome thanks for the help ladies and gents!!!
Tags:late payment letter, letter samples, samples
Up