Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Admissions and Arrangements Form - MN
Rainbow 12:45 PM 07-31-2016
I have my own contract (with days/hours/rate) with a separate form for parent and emergency contacts. My licensor says I am supposed to use the state issued "family child care admission and arrangements" form.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that said they want you to use that form, but if you choose not to use it, that you need to include x, y, and z somewhere on your own forms, but now I can't find where I read that.

Anyone have any insight on this issue?
Blackcat31 04:30 PM 07-31-2016
Originally Posted by Rainbow:
I have my own contract (with days/hours/rate) with a separate form for parent and emergency contacts. My licensor says I am supposed to use the state issued "family child care admission and arrangements" form.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that said they want you to use that form, but if you choose not to use it, that you need to include x, y, and z somewhere on your own forms, but now I can't find where I read that.

Anyone have any insight on this issue?
You must use the state form.
I think the rule changed in Jan 2014 (maybe even 2015)
I cant remember.. so many changes lately
MunchkinWrangler 07:43 PM 07-31-2016
Yes you are required to use that form. But it is also prudent to have your own written contract that usually states the same info although I don't include medical info as I take it from the form and add it to my emergency phone number sheet.
Rainbow 03:55 PM 08-01-2016
Thank you. I guess I will have to use that form then.
Tags:admissions, admissions and arrangements form - mn, minnesota - requirements
Reply Up