Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>OT: Great Chance To Live Next To The One And Only Nannyde
MsMe 12:38 PM 06-11-2012

My boyfriend is selling his house (to move to my town) and it is less than TWO miles from NannyDe's house.....here is your chance ladies!!!

HAHA all joking aside I hope it sells fast ad we can move on with getting married and making some babies of our OWN!!!!!!
mac60 05:24 PM 06-11-2012
Nannyde, ahh, where is she. She seems to have disappeared.
momma2girls 08:50 AM 06-12-2012
she lives in Iowa.
MyAngels 10:52 AM 06-12-2012
Originally Posted by mac60:
Nannyde, ahh, where is she. She seems to have disappeared.
She may have taken it personally when she got banned a couple of months ago. I know I would have.
mac60 01:02 PM 06-12-2012
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
She may have taken it personally when she got banned a couple of months ago. I know I would have.
Can't really blame her, but still wondering.
Michelle 01:13 PM 06-12-2012
I remember in her blog comments she joked about being banned before... I am not sure if she was just joking but I really do miss some of her advise.
Michael 01:32 PM 06-12-2012
Originally Posted by Michelle:
I remember in her blog comments she joked about being banned before... I am not sure if she was just joking but I really do miss some of her advise.
I dont like using the word banned. I asked her privately to disengage in some of the arguments that were changing the climate of the forum at the time. Many members were complaining to me and it is my responsiblity to take control of this forum if need be. She wouldn't stop writing in those threads, so I gave her a reason to stop. I "prevented" her from posting until things could cool down. She is always welcome to contibute to this forum. She has her own style and she is great at what she does.
Tags:nannyde
Reply Up