Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Billing
dave4him 02:47 PM 01-04-2012
How do you do billing for the parents? Is there a program or something i can work with?

Thanks

David
Cat Herder 02:53 PM 01-04-2012
Minute Menu Kids Pro.
mema 06:25 PM 01-04-2012
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Minute Menu Kids Pro.
This
beachgrl 04:56 AM 01-05-2012
I just created a payment sheet in excel type that i put their weekly payments into and that way i can print it out at any time if they need it. I got the trial for minute menu but didnt actually get to try it before the trial period ended.
melissa ann 05:59 AM 01-05-2012
Minute Menu Kids Pro.
Same here
MarinaVanessa 08:47 AM 01-05-2012
Minute Menu Kids Pro.
Yep, this is what I use too. It keeps track of every aspect of my record keeping as it it pertians to daycare. The best part is that you can invoice parents and can choose to print the invoices or email them. Same goes for receipts.

Recently I opted to have it all emailed and signed up for ChildCarePay.com (through Minute Menu Kids Pro) which gives the parents the option to pay online. Using this also gives parents the opportunity to look through invoices and print their own receipts. It costs $1 per transaction but you can choose to pay the fee or have the parent pay the fee. I chose to pay the fee since it's 100% deductible anyway.

My families LOVE the whole program. My two newest clients signed up BECAUSE I use this program. They both said that it was hard to keep other family daycares straight because they all offered pretty much the same thing but that my daycare stood out because of the ability to pay online which is more convenient for them. You should check it out.
melissa ann 09:22 AM 01-05-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Yep, this is what I use too. It keeps track of every aspect of my record keeping as it it pertians to daycare. The best part is that you can invoice parents and can choose to print the invoices or email them. Same goes for receipts.

Recently I opted to have it all emailed and signed up for ChildCarePay.com (through Minute Menu Kids Pro) which gives the parents the option to pay online. Using this also gives parents the opportunity to look through invoices and print their own receipts. It costs $1 per transaction but you can choose to pay the fee or have the parent pay the fee. I chose to pay the fee since it's 100% deductible anyway.

My families LOVE the whole program. My two newest clients signed up BECAUSE I use this program. They both said that it was hard to keep other family daycares straight because they all offered pretty much the same thing but that my daycare stood out because of the ability to pay online which is more convenient for them. You should check it out.

how long does it take for the money to get into your account?
DaisyMamma 07:02 AM 01-06-2012
I create invoices in word and use their templates.
Unregistered 08:43 AM 01-06-2012
I use mmk and it takes at most 1 week to go from their account to yours ONCE THEY HAVE PAID THE INVOICE. I invoice on wed, they must pay by fri (or get late fees) I get the money by the next wednesday. I invoice for two weeks time to limit the number of fees associated with the service on childcarepay.com
Tags:minute menu, minute menu kids, mmk, mmk - reports
Reply Up