Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thank You Nannyde
familyschoolcare 09:44 PM 08-14-2011
I really enjoy that you speak/write your mind and do not back down from your opinions. Thank you for adding you life experience to this place.
GretasLittleFriends 06:46 AM 08-15-2011
If I were on facebook I would click the "Like" button! I couldn't agree with you more, even though there are some things I don't necessarily agree with NannyDe on she offers lots of great advice from personal experiences. I have learned a lot from her.
AfterSchoolMom 06:52 AM 08-15-2011
I agree. I find NannyDe refreshing, I love her direct, to the point honesty. I wish I had half of her backbone.
MommyMuffin 07:40 AM 08-15-2011
She is my backbone when I dont have one. She gives me words to stand up for myself and my buisness in a honest no nonsense matter that is respectful.

Christian Mother 08:21 AM 08-15-2011
Love Love Love her!! Wish I could shadow her for a while. Sometimes it just takes seeing someone in action to understand. Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!
MamaBear 10:31 AM 08-15-2011
Love Love Love Nannyde here in Southern Cali too She always has great advice & VERY true advice. Thanks for all your time you put into helping us all with our needed advice
nannyde 05:40 AM 08-16-2011
Thank you ladies for the encouragement. I really appreciate it.
Cat Herder 05:46 AM 08-16-2011
Now if we could just clone you so you could get a break AND meet all the requests of family, friends, clients, whiny pup and your professional life you'd be all set.

I heart Nan!!
nannyde 07:27 AM 08-16-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Now if we could just clone you so you could get a break AND meet all the requests of family, friends, clients, whiny pup and your professional life you'd be all set.

I heart Nan!!
Oh you must mention brown pup?

Her birthday is the same as mine so we are going to CELEBRATE with a "puppy" party. One of our games will be a whining contest.

I told them to practice that at home.
Cat Herder 08:15 AM 08-16-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Oh you must mention brown pup?

Her birthday is the same as mine so we are going to CELEBRATE with a "puppy" party. One of our games will be a whining contest.

I told them to practice that at home.
Love it!!
Tags:appreciation, nannyde
Reply Up