Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Homeschool
blessed mom 08:52 AM 01-01-2012
I am pulling my daughter out of public school. She is eleven. I am sending her to a tutor during the day to homeschool her. Is there any conflict with my small childcare license if my address is on the R-4 Affidavit (the document I send to the state saying I am homeschooling)? I am thinking no, but I wanted to be sure.
3kidzmama 09:22 PM 01-01-2012
It probably depends on the state you live in. I live in Arkansas and we homeschool all three of our children. The only thing that affects my daycare is that the children under the age of 13 count in my ratio.
Sprouts 09:52 PM 01-01-2012
I heard about this website, hope it can help
blessed mom 07:27 PM 01-02-2012
I am in cslifornia
AmyLeigh 04:29 PM 01-03-2012
Check the HSLDA website. They will have any info regarding your r-4 needed.
Reply Up