Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Question Tom
care-care 09:33 AM 02-01-2016
I had watched a child up until end of june 2015 the parent was done with school and had her brother take over watching him a few hours a week. My question is this I didnt not get any new children until January 2016, I am looking at my mmk and checking my utility bills and I wonder if the months I didnt have children if I can put my basic writeoffs? elecrtic heat etc? I had a few calls although It didnt work out for me to watch the children . what is your idea Tom?
TomCopeland 02:29 PM 02-01-2016
Originally Posted by care-care:
I had watched a child up until end of june 2015 the parent was done with school and had her brother take over watching him a few hours a week. My question is this I didnt not get any new children until January 2016, I am looking at my mmk and checking my utility bills and I wonder if the months I didnt have children if I can put my basic writeoffs? elecrtic heat etc? I had a few calls although It didnt work out for me to watch the children . what is your idea Tom?
The way you will come out best, taxwise, is if you calculate your time-space % based on the months you were in business and caring for children and then claim expenses for your home only for those months.
Reply Up