Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello, I'm new to daycare!
Jace 02:33 PM 07-10-2015
Hi everyone,

I've been reading the posts on this site since yesterday and decided to sign up. I just got hired at a daycare center as an assistant infant/toddler teacher. I actually haven't even had my first day yet (it's on Monday), but I really want to be prepared, so I've been doing a lot of research! I have some babysitting experience, but it's mainly been with older kids, not with babies and toddlers. Anyway though, I'm really excited because I really believe working with children is an important line of work, and I'm glad to soon be a part of it

Jace
Blackcat31 04:17 PM 07-10-2015
Originally Posted by Jace:
Hi everyone,

I've been reading the posts on this site since yesterday and decided to sign up. I just got hired at a daycare center as an assistant infant/toddler teacher. I actually haven't even had my first day yet (it's on Monday), but I really want to be prepared, so I've been doing a lot of research! I have some babysitting experience, but it's mainly been with older kids, not with babies and toddlers. Anyway though, I'm really excited because I really believe working with children is an important line of work, and I'm glad to be soon to be a part of it

Jace
Welcome to the forum!!
mommyneedsadayoff 05:44 PM 07-10-2015
Originally Posted by Jace:
Hi everyone,

I've been reading the posts on this site since yesterday and decided to sign up. I just got hired at a daycare center as an assistant infant/toddler teacher. I actually haven't even had my first day yet (it's on Monday), but I really want to be prepared, so I've been doing a lot of research! I have some babysitting experience, but it's mainly been with older kids, not with babies and toddlers. Anyway though, I'm really excited because I really believe working with children is an important line of work, and I'm glad to be soon to be a part of it

Jace
Welcome! This forum is a life saver! I have been doing it for almost 17 years, but just found this forum fairly recently and you learn so much! Have fun and good luck!
Michael 07:12 PM 07-10-2015
Welcome to the forum!
Reply Up