Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sigh, Why are they Being This Way????
tenderhearts 04:24 PM 05-26-2010
Usually I may have one chaotic day a week and usually like a morning or afternoon and it's not even always once a week. This week it has been everyday and ALL day. They all keep bickering, yelling, running, not sharing, arguing over who had what first. They all keep getting put in book time repeatedly and it just doesn't change,they are back to it in 5 min. 3 of them mainly. I hope it gets better, I hate weeks like this.
Childminder 04:56 PM 05-26-2010
Are you having a bad week in your personal life? Most times I find a connection.
gbcc 06:07 PM 05-26-2010
Originally Posted by Childminder:
Are you having a bad week in your personal life? Most times I find a connection.
AMEN!!! lol, that is defenately it for me!
QualiTcare 07:57 PM 05-26-2010
Summer time!
momofboys 04:33 AM 05-27-2010
Hope today is a better day!
hawkfan428 05:03 AM 05-27-2010
Full Moon today. Are kids were nuts yesterday too!
Vesta 06:09 AM 05-27-2010
Mine are all lethargic, I'm guessing because of the heat. Not wanting to do anything but lay around and just kind of cranky.
I could easily see a different group of children(especially some I have had in the past) just being plain rotten.
Think it has something to do with the weather?
tenderhearts 10:20 AM 05-27-2010
Nope nothing going on in personal life. Actually it's been an exciting week. Daughter is a senior and she just received honors from school plus today is her 18th birthday, I guess that's kind of sad .
Our weather here has been out of the norm for this time of year, usually we'd be outside so much more but we've had so much rain, maybe that's it. Well today is my friday and then a 4 day weekend so hopefully next week will be much better. thanks
My4SunshineGirlsNY 07:30 PM 05-27-2010
I have had weeks like this so I know how you feel..I remember Christmas vacation was a mess...my own 12 year old daughter was showing her ADHD to its' max, my 10 year old who is usually good must have been going through horomone changes and going off about nothing...and the daycare kids were grumpy. I couldn't wait for that week to end.

I was so stressed and then decided to make a chart for positive behavior..and it worked. They loved it. They earned a small dollar store prize at the end of the week, like gum or a yo yo, or candy bar.
Tags:chaotic time
Reply Up