Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Oh Dear
cillybean83 11:05 AM 02-09-2011
So, the toddlers are sleeping so i decided to start a load of laundry....my washer is possessed by satan! It's jumping around and making all sorts of noise! I just turned it off...I figure the hubs can look at it tonight....this stinks I have a LOT of laundry to do!

And the scariest part....the kids didn't wake up, I stood over both of them to make sure they were still breathing lol
momofsix 11:08 AM 02-09-2011
Not to make you sound dumb at all, b/c I've done this...is the machine set to a small load when you have a large one in? I never do small loads, but sometimes my kids will, and they don't put it back to large and the machine goes crazy!
cillybean83 11:16 AM 02-09-2011
haha, you don't need to make me look dumb, i do a fine job of that on my own!

it's set to large, but i probably overstuffed it or something....i hate laundry and i think the washer is out to get me! lol
GG~DAYCARE 11:20 AM 02-09-2011
I feel for you! I am on my 4th machine since 1994!!!! Made sure I got the extended warranty with this one!!LOL Good luck! Best laid plans too....I always try to do something constructive when my little ones are napping
Hope your hubby can fix it for you!!!
Unregistered 11:27 AM 02-09-2011
that happens to me too....usually the load is off balance...and its usually when I stuff too many towels in it! Was it during the spin cycle?
Little People 11:29 AM 02-09-2011
cillybean, I have been in a funny mood the last few days...So the washer.. you did not try to put the couch in it so you could then dry it to shrink it, did you?

I had that to happen years ago and it was something to do with the balance of the tub, the man fixed it fir about $25.00.
cillybean83 11:34 AM 02-09-2011
no, i mailed the couch to you, be looking for the fed ex guy! hahaha
Kaddidle Care 02:23 PM 02-09-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
that happens to me too....usually the load is off balance...and its usually when I stuff too many towels in it! Was it during the spin cycle?
What she said. The washer posessed by satan comment made me LOL! Ain't it the truth!

Where I work, the kadiddles just get to sleep and the ruddy phone usually rings - LOUDLY! GRRR! Sad thing is - none of us know how to lower the volume! (there's never time -we're always too busy with the kids.)
Tags:laundry, washing machine
Reply Up