Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Improving Child Care with Technology (Survey)
Sous 02:22 PM 03-26-2017
Dear Parents,

After receiving the permission of the Admin and Owner of Daycare.com (Michael), I am posting my request for your help here.

My name is Samira and I am doing my research project on a new technology that connects the parents with the child while he/she is in the child center and with the child care provider at the same time. We believe that the continuous involvement of the parents has a positive impact on the development of the child.

The connection happens through a mobile app that parents can have access to by entering a Security Code (to ensure the safety of the child). This App should increase transparency, make child centers safer, and keep families connected.

2. The same application has an activities log feature for child care providers to record the daily activities of the child. Instead of getting a paper record at the end of the day, the provider will enter the information on the application for the parent to review; the sleeping pattern, the mood, the food etc. The parent and child care provider can view patterns over time to ensure the best possible support with the development of the child.

3. The application has the feature to send and receive instant messages from the parents, to make sure that the parent is connected at all times.

Your answers to this survey are very valuable to get results and data that can be shared with centers all over the US.

Thank you in advance for taking this survey. If you have any questions or you would like to share anything else, please don't hesitate to do so.

Kindly click on the link below or copy paste it in a new window:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...wform?c=0&w=12
Tags:cctv, live-stream video, monitoring
Up