Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>My kids are getting physical-ugh
newtodaycare22 10:53 AM 11-19-2012
I have 3-5 year olds and apparently it's the time of the year for hurting each other!I had a problem over the summer, where a 4 year old was starting to hit people (even punch in the face!). He had one warning and then one suspension where he had to stay home. I told him if this continued, he wouldn't come back at all. Since then...we've been good!

Last week I had a 3 year old who was acting out and she hurt myself and a friend on Thursday (pretty badly...the girl bruised), so I told her she had to stay home on Friday and miss our field trip. Parents were very supportive.

Today, that 4 year old from the summer (who is now 5) pushes the 3 year old who was my hitter last week. Ugh!!! Now, this girl KNOWS she got sent home for it, so I feel obligated for him to stay home tomorrow. It wasn't a hard push and she wasn't hurt, but I need them to get the memo of KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF!!!

But, now I remember my promise of terming him all together back in the summer, and I really don't want to do that. Ugh any advice
Reply Up