Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Potential new substitute ran for the hills!
permanentvacation 11:30 AM 09-30-2015
Maybe she'll actually come back. But I think she ran away before she even started!

I talked with her a few days ago and asked if she would be interested in being a substitute for me. She said she would and that she'd come over in a couple of days to do the paperwork and whatever else she needs to do.

She showed up today during nap time. HA NAP TIME! HA Nap time has been absolutely the WORST time of the day since the baby started a couple of months ago. He is now 1 year old and does NOT take a nap no matter what I've tried! Now, before he started, nap time was AWESOME, the house was perfectly quiet all nap time long. But the baby keeps everyone awake!

So, my potential new sub comes in. The baby is screaming Holy Hell, the one child is trying to sneak to the toy boxes, the other child is twirling around in circles on his sleeping bag, and I'm fussing at all of them! I don't even think my potential new sub was here for a total of 5 minutes and said she had to leave to run a family errand!

I'm not too sure if she's coming back!
daycare 01:17 PM 09-30-2015
Originally Posted by permanentvacation:
Maybe she'll actually come back. But I think she ran away before she even started!

I talked with her a few days ago and asked if she would be interested in being a substitute for me. She said she would and that she'd come over in a couple of days to do the paperwork and whatever else she needs to do.

She showed up today during nap time. HA NAP TIME! HA Nap time has been absolutely the WORST time of the day since the baby started a couple of months ago. He is now 1 year old and does NOT take a nap no matter what I've tried! Now, before he started, nap time was AWESOME, the house was perfectly quiet all nap time long. But the baby keeps everyone awake!

So, my potential new sub comes in. The baby is screaming Holy Hell, the one child is trying to sneak to the toy boxes, the other child is twirling around in circles on his sleeping bag, and I'm fussing at all of them! I don't even think my potential new sub was here for a total of 5 minutes and said she had to leave to run a family errand!

I'm not too sure if she's coming back!
no offense, but I would run too. you poor thing. that sounds miserable.

how long has the baby been there?

Hopefully she will come back
littletots 01:41 PM 09-30-2015
I feel your pain. When one is up they all want to be up, too.
Unregistered 01:50 PM 09-30-2015
Shes defiantly cant handle it then and is not a good fit for her to be watching kids.
Reply Up