Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Use Shoe Covers?
littletots 03:58 PM 09-28-2015
I'm tossing around the idea of having a disposable shoe cover basket inside the front door just prior to carpet area. Do you have one? Is it used? Or do dcp ignore it?
LysesKids 04:48 PM 09-28-2015
Originally Posted by littletots:
I'm tossing around the idea of having a disposable shoe cover basket inside the front door just prior to carpet area. Do you have one? Is it used? Or do dcp ignore it?
Actually I do have these for those really crappy days that it isn't feasible to take shoes/boots off (shoe free home due to crawlers & endorsed Eco Healthy); I keep them in a bag at the front door on real bad weather days... rest of time most everyone just stays on the mat or kicks of their shoes before walking on the carpet. Never had an issue because I go ballistic if parents forget to take off shoes lol (they understand because I am 23 months & under only)
Baby Beluga 08:32 PM 09-28-2015
I don't. Our weather here doesn't get bad enough for "real shoes" so 95% of the time parent's are in flip flops or some form of sandal/slip on shoe. They just slip their shoes off prior to entering.
hope 05:32 AM 09-29-2015
I don't. I lay down towels in the entryway on days the weather is really bad. Parents just stay there gor pick up and drop off. If they must vome further then they take off their shoes. I ha e a tied entry way and it is large enough for them to stand comfortably.
Reply Up