Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Alligators in daycare!
Meeko 08:45 PM 09-29-2015
Brother (5) and sister (just turned 3 two days ago and as cute as a button) arrive at my door.

DCM has gone back to the car and is getting something from the trunk.

DCG: "Mommy's getting the alligator"

Me: "Okaaaaay......."

Then I see DCM walking up the drive......with big brother's drink for his field trip at school today.........a bottle of GATORADE....LOL!
Rockgirl 08:47 PM 09-29-2015
Lol, that is great!
daycare 09:09 PM 09-29-2015
lol that is too funny. I love how honest and cute kids can be.

makes it quiet an entertaining day when they do stuff like this.

every morning we say the pledge of allegiance. we had a new girl start and on her 4th day here we did things out of order that day.

about half way through circle time she says, Miss N. when are we going to say captain america. all of the kids and I were so confused, until she said yeah you know when we say it to the flag.

later that day. she tells her mom that we have witches at daycare. her mom is super confused and so am I.

several hours later, her mom tells me oh she was talking about the pledge of allegiance, when they say for which it stands.....lol I could not stop laughing.

Oh and my last favorite about the pledge of allegiance. We say it every day and sometimes choose a student to lead it on the microphone. One child has a brother his name is nathan. when it came to the part that they say one nation under god, my dcg says, One Nathan, under god...hahahahh soon cute.

sorry not to hijack, just wanted to share some funny stories too.
SilverSabre25 06:25 AM 09-30-2015
I giggled all the way through this thread. Thanks for the Wednesday giggles.
BabyMonkeys 08:17 AM 09-30-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
she tells her mom that we have witches at daycare. her mom is super confused and so am I. several hours later, her mom tells me oh she was talking about the pledge of allegiance, when they say for which it stands.....lol I could not stop laughing.
LOL laughing so hard I snorted diet pepsi. Bad idea for nap time!.
daycarediva 08:32 AM 09-30-2015
My daughter (now 16) called gatorade alligator at 3! LOVE IT!!!
littletots 10:05 AM 09-30-2015
And you were thinking they thought it was "bring your pet" day. 😛
Reply Up