Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCB's Comment Today
countrymom 11:23 AM 05-27-2011
so I had some errands to do today and I only had 2 dck's (this never happens but it was nice) so we are in a store today and buy pants for my ds and dcb goes "k****, you take me everywhere and we always have fun" what a nice comment. I've had him since he was 8 months old and he's now 4 yrs old. I take him everywhere, at one point I had him 12 hours a day 5 days a week for almost 2 years. What sad is that his parents don't do anything with him, actually, on wed (will post later) mom will go get the older brother but not this one, hes a really good kid, very well mannered good kid, his parents could care less.
NiNi.R. 11:44 AM 05-27-2011
Originally Posted by countrymom:
so I had some errands to do today and I only had 2 dck's (this never happens but it was nice) so we are in a store today and buy pants for my ds and dcb goes "k****, you take me everywhere and we always have fun" what a nice comment. I've had him since he was 8 months old and he's now 4 yrs old. I take him everywhere, at one point I had him 12 hours a day 5 days a week for almost 2 years. What sad is that his parents don't do anything with him, acually, on wed (will post later) mom will go get the older brother but not this one, hes a really good kid, very well mannered good kid, his parents could care less.
That's sad!

Not completely relevant but I had a DCB that I had been watching since he was 2. (he is now 6). His parents always force him to wear tennis shoes and long socks, the kind that go up to mid shins. Even in the summer! He is always bummed too because everyone is always waiting on him to get them on so they can go outside. Anyways, last summer he was my only DCK on Fridays so I decided to take him to the beach (with permission from his mom). He of course shows up that morning with the long socks and tennis shoes. So I took him to Dollar General to buy a pair of flip flops so he didnt get sand in his socks and shoes. That and I thought it would solve the problem of it taking him so long to get ready to go outside. He was so excited! He said it was the best day ever and he loved his sandals. The following monday he again shows up in socks and shoes upset with his parents because they told him he is only allowed to wear the flip flops when he goes to the beach.
wdmmom 11:47 AM 05-27-2011
There's nothing better than a good ol' pat on the back from a little!

Too bad the mom is in her own little world to appreciate him.
Live and Learn 12:32 PM 05-27-2011
Originally Posted by countrymom:
"k****, you take me everywhere and we always have fun" what a nice comment.
It feels so good to be loved by such a pure little heart.

What a sweetie pie!
Kaddidle Care 02:07 PM 05-27-2011
Very sweet!

The first little girl I watched, I took her everywhere too. I had a boy (my own son) who HATED shopping and this little girl loved it. We had a great time together when he was in Kindergarten!

I wonder if he told his Mama the same thing.
Tags:bad parent, neglect, parents - don't want kids
Reply Up