Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Organizing Toys
smart 12:39 PM 01-21-2013
One of the most frustrating things I have in my daycare is the fact that the pieces of little parts are all over the place how do I get my employees to actually care about putting the toys back together in an organized fashion.
My3cents 10:08 AM 01-25-2013
Originally Posted by smart:
One of the most frustrating things I have in my daycare is the fact that the pieces of little parts are all over the place how do I get my employees to actually care about putting the toys back together in an organized fashion.
This would go on the regular Forum but I will bite and answer-

You tell them what you want done and expect them to do it. Your paying them to work for you. I suggest having everything labeled and a home to be put back into. My two year old's can sort, I see no reason why grown adult help can't do it. When things are not done right the way that you want and expect them to be done, you conduct an employee meeting and make it blunt that this is something you want done daily. Your the boss, you hand out the pay check.
It is part of the play and teach and needed. If you have a hard time getting them to do this I can't imagine how sanitizing your toys must go- Grow a bone and chop chop and expect. Maybe you have to go into the room and show them that this, that and the other is not the way you want it to be done and how and when you want it done. Good luck and Welcome to the Forum
Ela 02:26 AM 03-01-2013
The best way to cope up from such problem is to use small cabinet or shelves in every room these helps in maintaining the small scattered toys here and there.
Tags:toys
Reply Up