Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>If You Need a Good Laugh At My Expense lol
Soccermom 05:18 PM 10-30-2013
Soooo...ran out of the house in a huge rush after supper to get some last minute things for the Daycare Halloween Party tomorrow and notice that everyone is looking at me weird. Then the cashier can't stop staring at me. I pay for my things and quickly walk to the van where I decide to look in the rear view mirror. OMG! I have glitter glue in my hair, marker all over the side of my face and a huge dog sticker that one of the daycare kids stuck on me in the middle of my forehead!! LMAO!!! Too bad I wasn't at walmart, I might have made the people of walmart page!!!
daycare 05:25 PM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by Soccermom:
Soooo...ran out of the house in a huge rush after supper to get some last minute things for the Daycare Halloween Party tomorrow and notice that everyone is looking at me weird. Then the cashier can't stop staring at me. I pay for my things and quickly walk to the van where I decide to look in the rear view mirror. OMG! I have glitter glue in my hair, marker all over the side of my face and a huge dog sticker that one of the daycare kids stuck on me in the middle of my forehead!! LMAO!!! Too bad I wasn't at walmart, I might have made the people of walmart page!!!
I just fell out of my chair./........that is the funniest thing ever.........

I have left with hands coverd in food dye stain from when we make playdough, but nothing like you did today.

that is awesome
Cradle2crayons 05:33 PM 10-30-2013
Kind of like that recurrent dream of ending up in the store at the register completely naked?

Oh wait... Tell me that's not just me.....
daycare 05:34 PM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
Kind of like that recurrent dream of ending up in the store at the register completely naked?

Oh wait... Tell me that's not just me.....
hahahahahahhaahahah i have never hear that story before?? that's super funny
Cradle2crayons 05:40 PM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by daycare:
hahahahahahhaahahah i have never hear that story before?? that's super funny
Crap seriously?? I read somewhere it was a common recurrent dream... Darn for a long time I thought I was normal.... Back to the drawing board....
Heidi 06:25 PM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
Crap seriously?? I read somewhere it was a common recurrent dream... Darn for a long time I thought I was normal.... Back to the drawing board....
My personal motto is "there IS no normal".
Cradle2crayons 06:36 PM 10-30-2013
Originally Posted by Heidi:
My personal motto is "there IS no normal".
But it can't hurt to dream sometimes right??
Childminder 06:58 PM 10-30-2013
The only normal is a cycle on your washing machine.
Cradle2crayons 07:15 PM 10-30-2013
Um... I thought it was an honor to be on the people of walmart page!! Lol but still I'm sorry you were embarrassed...
Meyou 02:22 AM 10-31-2013
OMG hahahahahaha! I needed that.
coolconfidentme 04:34 AM 10-31-2013
To bad you didn't know..., it would a great time to pass out business cards to the onlookers. They know you get involved in your job!
Familycare71 04:40 AM 10-31-2013
so great!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
daycarediva 06:07 AM 10-31-2013
TOO FUNNY!

I once sat in? or had a kid wipe on me? (NO CLUE) BROWN PAINT on the back of my shorts and went to the store and dd's sporting event. Nobody said a WORD until I stood up to leave and my dd said "Mom did you poop your pants?" sure enough, looked just like a poop stain showing through my light colored jeans.
Blackcat31 06:21 AM 10-31-2013
lol!.....
countrymom 06:27 AM 10-31-2013
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
TOO FUNNY!

I once sat in? or had a kid wipe on me? (NO CLUE) BROWN PAINT on the back of my shorts and went to the store and dd's sporting event. Nobody said a WORD until I stood up to leave and my dd said "Mom did you poop your pants?" sure enough, looked just like a poop stain showing through my light colored jeans.
omg I just choked on my muffin. Now thats embarressing.
WImom 11:13 AM 10-31-2013
TOO FUNNY!

That is too funny and I literally did LOL!! Very embarrassing!
melilley 11:17 AM 10-31-2013
Hahahahahaha I can't stop laughing!!!!!

I once had a rolled up piece of caramel under my nose that looked like a booger.
melilley 11:17 AM 10-31-2013
TOO FUNNY!

hgonzalez 11:20 AM 10-31-2013
Hilarious!!

A few months ago, a guy at the gas pump just kept checking me out and I was thinking 'wow, I still got it!'.

When I got in the car, I looked in my mirror and I had a big chunk of kleenex stuck in my hair!! Yep, I still got it....NOT!
butterfly 11:50 AM 10-31-2013
OP - I literally laughed out loud! Thanks!
Tags:funny, halloween, walmart
Reply Up