Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help Me Write The Ultimate Term Letter
nannyde 10:22 AM 07-13-2014
Now this is for fun ... I'm interested in what a provider would say if they didn't have to be professional on the worst daycare parent or daycare kid term.

I'll start

Dear Parent,

Your kid is the worst behaving child I have ever had in my thirty year career. The only person I know who has worse behavior than him is you. When I see your car pull up in my driveway a part of my soul dies.

(ok so next paragraph.........) have at it

Wanna play?
Sunchimes 10:51 AM 07-13-2014
I spend 11 hours a day with my teeth clenched so that I don't snatch your little darling bald-headed. Then you pull up and it gets worse. My dentist says this must stop.

(Luckily I've never needed to write one of these, but I know my luck won't hold forever.)
nannyde 10:57 AM 07-13-2014
You have diagnosed teething for the last 27 illnesses your kid has had and he hasn't pulled a tooth in three months.....
mamamanda 11:34 AM 07-13-2014
You keep telling me your child's horrific behavior is just a phase. Well, it must be contagious b/c I'm going through a phase myself... A termination phase. Buh-bye
nannyde 11:41 AM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by mamamanda:
You keep telling me your child's horrific behavior is just a phase. Well, it must be contagious b/c I'm going through a phase myself... A termination phase. Buh-bye

He he he
SignMeUp 11:52 AM 07-13-2014
Dear Worst DCP Evahh!

I am sorry to tell you that I am terminating your care effective <s>today</s> YESTERDAY.
I will truly miss your sweet, adorable little DontKnowHowHesSoNice. He has been a joy to work with.
However, I cannot tolerate one more solitary <s>day</s> SECOND of seeing your face at my door, in my house.

(continue)
Meeko 02:01 PM 07-13-2014
Today was your last day.
Attached: happy-place.jpg (81.7 KB) 
Naptime yet? 02:58 PM 07-13-2014
Dear DCP:

I now understand why some animals eat their young. Maybe you should take a lesson from the animal kingdom.

Bon appetit!
sally 03:45 PM 07-13-2014
Dear daycare parent, your child is more than just a little wild. Enclosed with your termination papers is a website where you can buy your own child sized straight jacket. Good luck!
Blackcat31 03:47 PM 07-13-2014
Dear Daycare Parent

You are right. Your child IS brilliant! He plays you like a warm ball of homemade play-doh.

Like you said, he is much smarter than anyone gives him credit for, especially you.

sayonara`

P.S. I'd give back every dollar you ever paid me just to be able to know how this plays out years from now.
Laurel 04:13 PM 07-13-2014
I always used to say to my family that I would just love, one day, to put a sign on the door that says "Gone out of business" or "Closed Forever" and not answer the door.

But here is a letter:

Dear Parent,

Please spend time with your child. YOU are what they need. Your child wants YOU when they are sick, they want YOUR attention and not to see your nose in your cell phone constantly. They want to eat dinner at the table with YOU and not be plopped in front of the t.v. with a few chicken nuggets. Get with the program, step up and be the parent your child deserves for goodness sake. Give your child a fighting chance in life and stop expecting me or others to do it for you. Tomorrow will be your child's last day here. Think about it.

Sincerely,
Your sad former provider
Laurel 04:14 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Dear Daycare Parent

You are right. Your child IS brilliant! He plays you like a warm ball of homemade play-doh.

Like you said, he is much smarter than anyone gives him credit for, especially you.

sayonara`

P.S. I'd give back every dollar you ever paid me just to be able to know how this plays out years from now.

SignMeUp 04:16 PM 07-13-2014

Originally Posted by Laurel:
I always used to say to my family that I would just love, one day, to put a sign on the door that says "Gone out of business" or "Closed Forever" and not answer the door.

But here is a letter:

Dear Parent,

Please spend time with your child. YOU are what they need. Your child wants YOU when they are sick, they want YOUR attention and not to see your nose in your cell phone constantly. They want to eat dinner at the table with YOU and not be plopped in front of the t.v. with a few chicken nuggets. Get with the program, step up and be the parent your child deserves for goodness sake. Give your child a fighting chance in life and stop expecting me or others to do it for you. Tomorrow will be your child's last day here. Think about it.

Sincerely,
Your sad former provider

TwinKristi 05:10 PM 07-13-2014
Dear DCP-

I wish I could say it's been a pleasure working with you, but it wasn't. Your last day is today... Yes as in right now. I could have tolerated your child's quirkiness if I didn't have to deal with two inept people who don't really know how to "parent" this baby. She's just that... A baby! She's not ready to potty train, she still has a pacifier most of the day and rarely speaks! Smacking her diaper isn't a form of communicating the need to use the potty. And it's really NOT your neighbors fault that she hits and yells mine, it's because most babies do this at some point but blaming others won't help her get past it. And the cup that she won't part with in the car... Yeah she hands it over as soon as I shut the door, along with her pacifier you promptly pop back in at pickup. And the baby doll that she's inseparable from? Yeah, that's something that lands on the floor somewhere during playtime and stays in her cubby most of the day. She really isn't as attached to it as you seem to want her to be. So please take your multi-season wardrobe in sizes ranging from 12mos to 4T, her bag full of random lotions and such I've never had to use and find someone else to boss around and treat like crap! Oh and DCM- DCD puts you down at least once a day, sometimes two or three times! I surely hope you're not the idiot he makes you out to be. Maybe that's why your nanny took off with zero notice? She was probably just as sick of your drama and lack of parenting skills as I am!

Your no longer annoyed on a daily basis provider...
nannyde 06:19 PM 07-13-2014
Twin!
TwinKristi 06:24 PM 07-13-2014
oops... Did I say that?
sugar buzz 06:49 PM 07-13-2014
Dear Parent,

Your family's behavior has made me realize that I can live without cable and high-speed Internet.
NightOwl 07:04 PM 07-13-2014
Dear dcm/d,
If there was a test that everyone had to take in order to have children, you surely would have failed it and your little special snowflake would still be a twinkle in your husband's eye. Don't let the door hitcha...
Mister Sir Husband 09:02 PM 07-13-2014
Dear dcm, dcd.. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you. Of all the children I have watched, and all the parents I have met and dealt with, you and your son are by far the absolute worst I have ever seen. Your precious 4 year old is the most uncooperative, loudest and most obnoxious cry baby I have ever dealt with, and you two are entirely to blame.

You have allowed him to learn and master every bad habit that you possibly could in 4 years... and because of this you have set him up perfectly to become the poster child for "failure" as soon as he enters school. I am quite sure that if you continue him on the path that he is on now he will soon no longer be your problem, as his new home will be a state run facility

I am not only terming your son immediately, I am officially telling you that I will never watch him again. Ever. I will also not be watching any other children you have in the future, and on a personal note suggest that you don't cause you truly suck at parenting.

I also will be asking all of my future families if they know you, because if they do the interview is over. I am not willing to take the risk that any of your bad parenting skills rubbed off on them by association.
nannyde 09:17 PM 07-13-2014
Originally Posted by Mister Sir Husband:
Dear dcm, dcd.. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you. Of all the children I have watched, and all the parents I have met and dealt with, you and your son are by far the absolute worst I have ever seen. Your precious 4 year old is the most uncooperative, loudest and most obnoxious cry baby I have ever dealt with, and you two are entirely to blame.

You have allowed him to learn and master every bad habit that you possibly could in 4 years... and because of this you have set him up perfectly to become the poster child for "failure" as soon as he enters school. I am quite sure that if you continue him on the path that he is on now he will soon no longer be your problem, as his new home will be a state run facility

I am not only terming your son immediately, I am officially telling you that I will never watch him again. Ever. I will also not be watching any other children you have in the future, and on a personal note suggest that you don't cause you truly suck at parenting.

I also will be asking all of my future families if they know you, because if they do the interview is over. I am not willing to take the risk that any of your bad parenting skills rubbed off on them by association.
It's a masterpiece!
Josiegirl 02:38 AM 07-14-2014
Dear Dcp,
Yes, I know your kids have had to deal with a lot of crap and so have you. Hey, many people do. But nobody and I mean NOBODY gets to call me an f'n biT@h in my own home, especially a 5 yo. Plus all the other stuff you've pulled in the few short weeks I was stupid enough to let you attend. I have more pride in myself, my home and my daycare than that.
Come pick up your kids. NOW.
Your former dcprovider
coolconfidentme 03:08 AM 07-14-2014
...& while your at it, teach you child how to tie his shoe, ride a bike, quit interrupting adults, have respect for other, be polite & quit picking his nose!
Play Care 04:43 AM 07-14-2014
Dear Parent,

I'm not sure why you persist in thinking you are my "boss" despite me going over that in depth during the interview. In our state an employer has legally mandated obligations such as paying minimum wage of at least $8 per hour(not the $3 you pay me), paying disability insurance, etc.

http://www.labor.ny.gov/legal/laws/p...-employers.pdf

Since you can't seem to wrap your mind around that and persist in not following the contract you signed, I am terminating care effective immediately. In the words of Donald Trump, "You're Fired!"

Oh, and per our state's labor laws, I have turned you in for failure to follow your legally required obligations. Have fun with that! Who's the Boss now?

Sincerely,

My OWN boss
hope 04:52 AM 07-14-2014
Dear DCP,
You would like me and the world to believe that you are a caring and loving parent each and every time you tell me and the other dc parents how you spend time with your kids and you never go anywhere without your children and they are your world. You leave your child in my care for 50 plus hours a week and ask every other day to keep her here later so that you can run errands without her. A caring mom would rush to pick up her kid and teach her life's lessons as you two run errands together. You have risked her life driving her in snow storms during state of emergencies so that you can have the day at home to yourself. You have sent her to me to comfort when she hasn't been feeling well and made her wait for you to pick her up when I have forced you to comfort her as she needs. You take many "me" days because you think you deserve some more time alone to pamper yourself while your child is with me. You do not know your child. I do because I have taken it upon myself to raise the child you have given up on.
Sincerely, the person who truly does care and love your child
Laurel 05:30 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by sugar buzz:
Dear Parent,

Your family's behavior has made me realize that I can live without cable and high-speed Internet.
Love it!
NightOwl 05:31 AM 07-14-2014
Here's my dream term for my sister/nephew. Dearest darlingest sister o' mine,
How in hades were we cut from the same cloth?? Your parenting skills HAD to have come from an instruction sheet in a cracker jack box. And I'm positive you didn't take the time to read them anyway! I'm sure you were much to busy being self centered. You, and my nephew by default of your example, are horribly disrespectful, ill mannered, entitled, narcissistic, spoiled BRATS. You have been since you were little and he is a mirror image of you. He will give you hell for the duration of his childhood and you'll be called to the school weekly for his behavior issues. You have RUINED him. My nephew, whom I helped to deliver into this world and had such amazing hopes for, and whom I love so dearly but can hardly stand to be in the same room with, will end up in juvey by the time he's 12. Good luck with that. And congratulations for messing up a perfectly good kid. And, YES, ABSOLUTELY, WITHOUT A SINGLE SOLITARY DOUBT, I would've done a WAAAAAAAY better job of raising him.

Sincerely,
The bitch ;-)
Laurel 05:33 AM 07-14-2014

Omg, why don't you say what you really feel?

Laurel
Laurel 05:35 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Play Care:
Dear Parent,

I'm not sure why you persist in thinking you are my "boss" despite me going over that in depth during the interview. In our state an employer has legally mandated obligations such as paying minimum wage of at least $8 per hour(not the $3 you pay me), paying disability insurance, etc.

Since you can't seem to wrap your mind around that and persist in not following the contract you signed, I am terminating care effective immediately. In the words of Donald Trump, "You're Fired!"

Oh, and per our state's labor laws, I have turned you in for failure to follow your legally required obligations. Have fun with that! Who's the Boss now?

Sincerely,

My OWN boss
Omg, I like that! You added the law and everything!

These are great!

Laurel
NightOwl 05:36 AM 07-14-2014
This is the greatest thread of all time...

And I'm dying over here because I just realized nannyde has her own "tag". Lolololol.
daycarediva 06:23 AM 07-14-2014
Dear dcm,

Stop tagging me in crafts, activities and fancy food you want me to do with your child. You work part time at best and your child is enrolled FT, here 50 hours per week no matter what. You want him to eat apples cut into bugs? You make them.

In addition, your child's weight problems and pre diabetic condition are entirely your fault. Even if he is predisposed genetically, you were aware of that and chose to make poor choices for him FROM BIRTH!!! Stop projecting your feelings of frustration and guilt on to me. I'm just the caring provider who valued his health enough to force you to take him to the doctor. Stop sending crap for food substitutes. Yes I see your Facebook and what he eats all weekend, so no I won't be blamed for his lack of progress.

Sincerely,
Posses off provider
Blackcat31 06:52 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Play Care:
Dear Parent,

Sincerely,

My OWN boss
Awesome!~
SSWonders 09:20 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Naptime yet?:
Dear DCP:

I now understand why some animals eat their young. Maybe you should take a lesson from the animal kingdom.

Bon appetit!

I just had this exact conversation the other day.
cheerfuldom 10:00 AM 07-14-2014

But here is a letter:

Dear Parent,

Sincerely,
Your sad former provider
oh dang! can I get an amen to that?!
cheerfuldom 10:02 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by TwinKristi:
Dear DCP-

I wish I could say it's been a pleasure working with you, but it wasn't. Your last day is today... Yes as in right now. I could have tolerated your child's quirkiness if I didn't have to deal with two inept people who don't really know how to "parent" this baby. She's just that... A baby! She's not ready to potty train, she still has a pacifier most of the day and rarely speaks! Smacking her diaper isn't a form of communicating the need to use the potty. And it's really NOT your neighbors fault that she hits and yells mine, it's because most babies do this at some point but blaming others won't help her get past it. And the cup that she won't part with in the car... Yeah she hands it over as soon as I shut the door, along with her pacifier you promptly pop back in at pickup. And the baby doll that she's inseparable from? Yeah, that's something that lands on the floor somewhere during playtime and stays in her cubby most of the day. She really isn't as attached to it as you seem to want her to be. So please take your multi-season wardrobe in sizes ranging from 12mos to 4T, her bag full of random lotions and such I've never had to use and find someone else to boss around and treat like crap! Oh and DCM- DCD puts you down at least once a day, sometimes two or three times! I surely hope you're not the idiot he makes you out to be. Maybe that's why your nanny took off with zero notice? She was probably just as sick of your drama and lack of parenting skills as I am!

Your no longer annoyed on a daily basis provider...
ahhhh!
Bookworm 10:02 AM 07-14-2014
I'm not in a position to term anyone because I work in a center. But I would live to give this lively piece of advice to about 10 parents: Stop saving for college and start saving for jail.
cheerfuldom 10:02 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by sugar buzz:
Dear Parent,

I can't handle this post.....ROTFLOL
cheerfuldom 10:03 AM 07-14-2014

WINNER! LOL almost wet my pants on this one
cheerfuldom 10:41 AM 07-14-2014
Dear every parent on the planet,

I know you love your darling, adorableness who is the light of your life, your special snowflake, and a gift to the universe

but let me serve you up a big slice of reality.....pull up a chair and take a big bite.

First off, your daughter is not a princess. She was not born into a royal family. And by the way, you aren't a queen so stop the entitled attitudes and the over the top wardrobes (that get in the way of play!) and keep it real hunny. Your daughter is not a model or pageant queen. She is very ordinary and just like ever other little girl out there. Please be a part of the solution for the future....promote education and morals with your child instead of raising yet another spoiled brat whose only goal in life is to get on a reality show or marry someone wealthy.

Your son is not the next Justin Bieber. He has no musical, dancing or other special talent. He is not a prodigy, he is not a prince. Instead of falsely pumping up his ego and showering him with gifts, please spend time with him. Teach him to control his impulses and stop acting like an animal. His climbing is not cute, his rowdy behavior is not fun, his filthy potty talk is not amusing. If you can't control him, the State of ____ correctional facility will.

Your child does not have unique allergies, rare jungle diseases or the worst case of teething known to man kind. They are sick! most likely a common cold but either way, YOU need to take care of them. Get off your phone and tend to your child instead of making up excuses so you can dump them at daycare. You are not busier and your work is not more important than anyone else here so quit acting like you the President and can't leave your job. Get over here and take care of your kid.

And for the final slice of pie, repeat after me. MY CHILD IS NOT SPECIAL.

Your child is the love of your life and I think that is great. This does not entitle them to break the rules at daycare. They can't have different food, individualized napping schedules, early drop off, late pickup, one-on-one attention all day. I wont nap with them, spoon feed them milk, jiggle a stroller or car seat while they nap in it, keep their fluffy dress clean, limit them to two diapers a day, stand outside with them while they are crying because they like fresh air or anything else that is outside of what you agreed to in our contract. Your child needs what ever other child ever has needed.....a clean, safe place with healthy food, regular sleep and consistent routine that yes, includes boundaries. Their development is within the normal range of children so no, I am not able to teach a 9 month old to read, a 12 month old to potty, or a 2 year old to sit through an hours of preschool curriculum a day. Calm down and stop trying to push your baby faster than is humanely possible. And on the reverse side, raise your expectations for your preschooler. They can wash their hands, put on their coat and walk to the car. Seeing you chase your precious in the driveway for 20 minutes is ridiculous. You should be embarrassed at your child's behavior. but for now all the neighbors are embarrassed enough for you.

That said, please get it together so the rest of the world is not collateral damage to your parenting tactics.

Hugs and Kisses! Your former daycare provider
christine19720 11:04 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:

I know you love your darling, adorableness who is the light of your life, your special snowflake, and a gift to the universe

but let me serve you up a big slice of reality.....pull up a chair and take a big bite.

First off, your daughter is not a princess. She was not born into a royal family. And by the way, you aren't a queen so stop the entitled attitudes and the over the top wardrobes (that get in the way of play!) and keep it real hunny. Your daughter is not a model or pageant queen. She is very ordinary and just like ever other little girl out there. Please be a part of the solution for the future....promote education and morals with your child instead of raising yet another spoiled brat whose only goal in life is to get on a reality show or marry someone wealthy.

Your son is not the next Justin Bieber. He has no musical, dancing or other special talent. He is not a prodigy, he is not a prince. Instead of falsely pumping up his ego and showering him with gifts, please spend time with him. Teach him to control his impulses and stop acting like an animal. His climbing is not cute, his rowdy behavior is not fun, his filthy potty talk is not amusing. If you can't control him, the State of ____ correctional facility will.

Your child does not have unique allergies, rare jungle diseases or the worst case of teething known to man kind. They are sick! most likely a common cold but either way, YOU need to take care of them. Get off your phone and tend to your child instead of making up excuses so you can dump them at daycare. You are not busier and your work is not more important than anyone else here so quit acting like you the President and can't leave your job. Get over here and take care of your kid.

Your child is the love of your life and I think that is great. This does not entitle them to break the rules at daycare. They can't have different food, individualized napping schedules, early drop off, late pickup, one-on-one attention all day. I wont nap with them, spoon feed them milk, jiggle a stroller or car seat while they nap in it, keep their fluffy dress clean, limit them to two diapers a day, stand outside with them while they are crying because they like fresh air or anything else that is outside of what you agreed to in our contract. Your child needs what ever other child ever has needed.....a clean, safe place with healthy food, regular sleep and consistent routine that yes, includes boundaries. Their development is within the normal range of children so no, I am not able to teach a 9 month old to read, a 12 month old to potty, or a 2 year old to sit through an hours of preschool curriculum a day. Calm down and stop trying to push your baby faster than is humanely possible. And on the reverse side, raise your expectations for your preschooler. They can wash their hands, put on their coat and walk to the car. Seeing you chase your precious in the driveway for 20 minutes is ridiculous. You should be embarrassed at your child's behavior. but for now all the neighbors are embarrassed enough for you.

That said, please get it together so the rest of the world is not collateral damage to your parenting tactics.

This is an awesome letter! It describes one of my current daycare families that so accurately that it is scary.
NightOwl 11:10 AM 07-14-2014
Omg, spoon feed milk... Lolol
Annalee 11:24 AM 07-14-2014
I have enjoyed reading this thread! I would like to terminate simple and sweet with "GET OUT OF MY FACE"!!!!!!!
hope 11:27 AM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Annalee:
I have enjoyed reading this thread! I would like to terminate simple and sweet with "GET OUT OF MY FACE"!!!!!!!
Oh that would be great! Love this one!
Blackcat31 12:18 PM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Annalee:
That was my first thought too but then my post would have read

DCM

**** ***!!

Provider

and I figured, no one would understand that.
TaylorTots 12:39 PM 07-14-2014
To the parent I just termed a couple months ago:

Due to your continued idiocy in questioning policies as well as my ability to care for your child, please go blow it our your ***. I'm so done with you.

Lovingly,
Your former daycare provider
mamamanda 01:13 PM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by Naptime yet?:
Dear DCP:

Bon appetit!
lol
Bookworm 01:38 PM 07-14-2014
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:

I wish I could put this up at work. It's brilliant.
MarinaVanessa 01:46 PM 07-14-2014
I'm just going to sing my termination letter. Oh Mondays.
This is my termination letter .... Let It Go - Parody
KidGrind 02:53 PM 07-14-2014
Dear Parent,

Your baby is awesome he brightens my day. He is an absolute joy to take care of. On the other hand, dealing with you is like drinking a cup of donkey urine each and every morning. I give myself a pep talk each and every time I see you at my front door. “Keep your hands to yourself. You can do this. When she lies give a blank stare. Yes, blank stare her and as if a Stepford Wife smile and say, ‘Have a wonderful day!’ You can do this! You got this."

There are a lot of issues that I could type about in this termination letter. However, there is really one issue that I want to address:

You are a liar. You really should stop because you’re worst than a teenager when it comes to lying. Your lying does not mask your complete selfishness & laziness as a parent. Your baby deserves better. I really don’t like you at all. I am impressed though that your son is finally realizing you’re his mother instead of me.

In closing, please get your tubes tied and burned. Actually, just beg the doctor to rip out your uterus. Did I mention by chance that I do not like you at all?

Have a nice life,

So.Over.You.Provider
mountainside13 04:27 PM 07-14-2014
I want to play!

Dear dcm,

I am not your best friend! I am terminating for the following reasons:
-Talking in detail about your sex life. I want to know and I don't care!
-When You ask me what's the matter and I decide to tell you don't try to one up me by saying how much harder your life is.
-Attempting to make me feel guilty for having a support system with my family
-Don't discipline my child(ren) especially when yours is screaming in another child's face, breaking my stuff, hitting/punch you. The list can go on for miles!
-Telling me what I can or can't drink because it's unhealthy. Please take your own advice and stop giving your child donuts and coffee.
-Your child is not horrible and uncontrollable! The child is an angel for me, the child only acts out when YOU ARE HERE!
-Your eldest child is on my last nerve! They may not pick up the children, wake a sleeping baby, get food out of my cabinets, search the kitchen cabinets, tell younger sibling to hit another child, steal my stuff, snoop in my bedroom, go to the basement daycare area and play with the toys/snoop through closets/go in laundry room, tell the younger kids not to listen to me, play in my backyard again the list goes on! She is 12 years old and capable of following simple instructions/rules! Stop making excuses!
-A bunch of other junk that I am sick and tired of listening to and dealing with!

From,
DONE daycare provider!
cheerfuldom 03:21 PM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Wednesday:
Omg, spoon feed milk... Lolol
yes I had someone ask me to do that, no joke.
Hunni Bee 06:04 PM 07-16-2014
Dear Dcd

You are quite possibly the most creeptastic man I've ever met. I have actually had nightmares about you. You always seemed so confused about the blank stares, silence, and avoidance your behavior earned you from me, so let me enlighten you:

- your insistence upon spending every second hovering over your daughter, finishing her sentences, telling her what to draw and how to play, changing her clothing multiply times a day is just plain WEIRD. You're a grown man. Stop hanging around a Prek all day. Also, your lies to your wife about bringing your daughter to daycare and anger at being exposed raised red flags. So did her very sporadic attendance and your insistence on making her miss fun events and field trips because you couldn't attend, which clearly made her feel bad.

-We DO NOT appreciate you hiding in our classroom, hanging around in there during times you know we aren't in there and rifling through our drawers and papers. The fact that your daughter attended our class does not give you extensive rights to our space.

-Your comments about our race and bodies, and slightly sexual innuendo was not amusing. It was disgusting and offensive.

-We work for the preschool, not you. You don't own us. Your screaming at us at a school event in front of other parents and kids only got you pegged as a lunatic.

-The other parents didn't enjoy you cornering them and spewing your weird parenting tips or insisting that they accept your used clothing. Additionally, I'm sure some of the dads would not appreciate the amount of time you spent grinning at their wives.

In conclusion, I did a happy dance showcase after the door closed behind the fiasco that was you and your family for the last time. You sucked.

Sincerely,

Done With Your A**

P.S. Your wife calling five different times to "set up a time" to pick up the blanket and library book that you all purposely left behind on your last day was weird and irritating too.
Laurel 06:11 PM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by KidGrind:
Dear Parent,

Your baby is awesome he brightens my day. He is an absolute joy to take care of. On the other hand, dealing with you is like drinking a cup of donkey urine each and every morning. I give myself a pep talk each and every time I see you at my front door. “Keep your hands to yourself. You can do this. When she lies give a blank stare. Yes, blank stare her and as if a Stepford Wife smile and say, ‘Have a wonderful day!’ You can do this! You got this."

There are a lot of issues that I could type about in this termination letter. However, there is really one issue that I want to address:

You are a liar. You really should stop because you’re worst than a teenager when it comes to lying. Your lying does not mask your complete selfishness & laziness as a parent. Your baby deserves better. I really don’t like you at all. I am impressed though that your son is finally realizing you’re his mother instead of me.

In closing, please get your tubes tied and burned. Actually, just beg the doctor to rip out your uterus. Did I mention by chance that I do not like you at all?

Have a nice life,

So.Over.You.Provider
rip out your uterus....
Laurel 06:12 PM 07-16-2014
Originally Posted by Bookworm:
I'm not in a position to term anyone because I work in a center. But I would live to give this lively piece of advice to about 10 parents: Stop saving for college and start saving for jail.
Good one!
coolconfidentme 04:55 AM 07-17-2014
ps..., Here's a thought, go to f'n Walmart on YOUR time with YOUR child. How moronic is it that you expect me to care for him FOR FREE while you are picking out a new hair color, again???
MOM OF 4 04:25 PM 07-19-2014
Dear Crazy DCM/DAD, (This is like a letter that could apply to multiple families!)

Aside from me not being paid and you ASSuming that I enjoy being your free daycare service, there is actually MORE to why I am letting you go.

1. Do you think Wal-mart lets you take milk out of the store and then pay? NO! So why on EARTH do you think it's OK for you to take my services of child care and think I should accept late payments?
2. This is MY house. You don't get to disrespect me, raise your voice, call me names, lie or otherwise act like a fool simply because you don't want to follow my rules.
3. Your "precious" pumpkin is a little BRAT...and YOU made her (or him) that way. You are entitled, spoiled, selfish, and a welfare scammer!
5. Don't think I didn't notice that when you paid your mere $20 MONTHLY copay, making the state pay the other $1000 for your 3 kids' care, that your nails are done, you got a new piercing, your new fresh tattoo is done, your car is fancier than mine, your clothes are BRAND new, and that your BOYFRIEND lives with you and pays for all this.
6. Yes, I know you're on FOOD STAMPS, and yet brought your child McDonald's Breakfast EVERY morning with a SIDE order of chocolate milk!
7. I know you got cash assistance and you used it all on cigarettes, even though your child SMELLS and has no shoes, so uses shoes *I* gave him! You blamed your dogs, but we all know you never paid one day of attention to that boy. He sat in the middle of the room clutching his blanket crying, because he didn't know how to react to ATTENTION that he got from any of my dck's, my son's EI specialist and myself. What kind of neglectful monster are you!???
8. Yes, I noticed when you were supposed to be at 'work' and found out you weren't!
9. R, I think it's sick that the Taco Bell Rapist never existed, and you LIED to me and the police making the entire situation up. Like this alleged random guy kidnapped you, took his way, and then drove and left you UP in the MOUNTAINS and WALKED back to wherever, leaving you your phone, keys, car, and EVERYTHING else you had with you.... except the money you owed me.....PS next time, remember that Taco Bell had a camera and you could not exit behind you as you yourself, stated someone was behind you, and you couldn't have gone foward as someone was in front of you (again YOUR words, honey!), and definitely not the island to the RIGHT, which would have blocked you from leaving that location. Doi!!! I hope jail was fun after you got caught! BTW, you STILL owe me over $600!!!
10. DCB dad, I called CPS on you when your son had a hanprint on his rear end. Screaming at me in front of them, and a teacher parent picking up, did NOT help your case. I hope your commanding officer put you in your place when he got wind of that investigation!
11. CRAZY DCM/KINDADAD pair- You were by far the WORST parents EVER! Even over Taco Bell liar. You lied, you stole, you cheated, you threatened, and you treated those kids like !*@%! You left your kids from 5:30am til your designate picked up then with HER til the middle of the night! You abused her! You allowed older sister to deliver pups without her home, leaving her in a pool of blood, only for a neighbor to hear animals yelping, and a girl crying...CPS and Animal control taking them away, you yelling and sobbing like a blithering idiot. You should have been born STERILE! Why did you ever have kids! You both were the worst people I have ever dealt with, EVER. And I will always loathe both of you. No one would miss you if you disappeared. NO.ONE.
12. And for the rest of you DCP's, The CRAZY I dealt with every day, I couldn't do it anymore. So, I quit. Thank you for making me realize how much this job actually SUCKED....all because of YOU all.

Loving your kids MORE than you do, DCP

Miss Mad and Glad to be done.
Unregistered 05:59 PM 07-19-2014
Dear Mom,

Why in the world would you take your child for a month and expect me to hold a spot for them? Also, your child barely speaks English, yet you and dad speak it perfectly without an accent. Why are you taking them to a country where they will not learn any English when you told me they will be schooled in America? Don't lie to me and say your child has allergies and feed them processed junk food. Don't pass by my house to check on your child only to leave as ALL of the children begin to cry for their parents. A clue for dealing with your next provider, when you pass by your provider several times with shopping bags it pisses them off. Good luck, you will be changing providers several times and will probably have to be a sahm instead of just a housewife.
KiddieCahoots 03:36 PM 07-21-2014
I'm a little late on this, but had to join in! Lol!

Dear Dcp,
As tempted as I am to take this opportunity to bash you on your ridiculous attempts at parenting, I am a person that prefers to reflect on the positive of situations.
Therefore, even though this is an official termination, please understand that you will be missed.
I will truly miss the shocked stares you gave me when I was able to get your child to achieve simple tasks, such as staying still on the changing table, long enough to get her diaper changed, without a struggle, or fight.
I will greatly miss the bets that me and my own daughters would make on the game we dubbed, "Pick Up Show Down With K----", while we watched the clock and waited to see who was the lucky winner of the bet pool for the day. While K---- dictated to you....if, when, and how, her hat, shoes, and coat would be done.
Or the great laugh and bonding moment you gave me and my family while we watched you out the window run after K----, up and down the street in a tantrum, or carrying her in a football hold because you couldn't get her into her car seat.
Oh.... .how I will miss the game we played of, "Who Knows More?". While you would try to use your Master's degree and sophisticated words, to mock and dictate to me how I should run my childcare, or what you had read on the growth and development of children, and try to twist, and down play your child's inappropriate behaviors as normal.
I could go on....and on.....All I ask is when you think back of me, please remember me with a big shi_ eating grin on my face. Because the joke is truly on you......this is only the beginning, you still have those wonderful teenager years to come!

Signed,
Your sanity found ex provider
nannyde 03:53 PM 07-21-2014
Originally Posted by KiddieCahoots:
I'm a little late on this, but had to join in! Lol!

Dear Dcp,
As tempted as I am to take this opportunity to bash you on your ridiculous attempts at parenting, I am a person that prefers to reflect on the positive of situations.
Therefore, even though this is an official termination, please understand that you will be missed.
I will truly miss the shocked stares you gave me when I was able to get your child to achieve simple tasks, such as staying still on the changing table, long enough to get her diaper changed, without a struggle, or fight.
I will greatly miss the bets that me and my own daughters would make on the game we dubbed, "Pick Up Show Down With K----", while we watched the clock and waited to see who was the lucky winner of the bet pool for the day. While K---- dictated to you....if, when, and how, her hat, shoes, and coat would be done.
Or the great laugh and bonding moment you gave me and my family while we watched you out the window run after K----, up and down the street in a tantrum, or carrying her in a football hold because you couldn't get her into her car seat.
Oh.... .how I will miss the game we played of, "Who Knows More?". While you would try to use your Master's degree and sophisticated words, to mock and dictate to me how I should run my childcare, or what you had read on the growth and development of children, and try to twist, and down play your child's inappropriate behaviors as normal.
I could go on....and on.....All I ask is when you think back of me, please remember me with a big shi_ eating grin on my face. Because the joke is truly on you......this is only the beginning, you still have those wonderful teenager years to come!

Signed,
Your sanity found ex provider
Pickup Showdown!

Pricelesss
PitterPatter 07:22 PM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Now this is for fun ... I'm interested in what a provider would say if they didn't have to be professional on the worst daycare parent or daycare kid term.

I'll start

Dear Parent,

Your kid is the worst behaving child I have ever had in my thirty year career. The only person I know who has worse behavior than him is you. When I see your car pull up in my driveway a part of my soul dies.
(ok so next paragraph.........) have at it

Wanna play?
LOL!!!! Maybe it's the night time giggles but oh my did I laugh so hard at that!! I know that feeling!!!
Josiegirl 08:06 AM 10-26-2014
Wow Momof4, you got a boatload of terrible dcps. Nannydee needs to write a whole book from just your experiences.

Counting my Blessings once again.
nannyde 01:49 PM 10-26-2014
Originally Posted by PitterPatter:
LOL!!!! Maybe it's the night time giggles but oh my did I laugh so hard at that!! I know that feeling!!!
I wrote the ultimate term letter as an intro for my book. If you go to Amazon and read the free preview you can see it.

My favorite line from this thread was "I won't be called Bit˘h it my own home, especially by a three year old.

That slays me.
grateday 08:44 PM 10-27-2014

But here is a letter:

Dear Parent,

Sincerely,
Your sad former provider

Indianadaycare 08:32 AM 11-12-2014

I came on looking for help with a term letter, and came across this thread. Need I say how much of a needed laugh you all gave me?!

Oh, thank you. I needed that good laugh.

Now I have to go write my letter. *sigh* Wish it could sound like parts of these brilliant examples....
taylorw1210 09:51 AM 11-12-2014
I don't know how I missed this thread. Love it!
Tags:daycare experiences, funny, nannyde, termination letter
Reply Up