Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Give Up
NoMoreJuice! 08:09 PM 06-10-2015
I have been doing my best keeping all ages of kids entertained these first few weeks of summer. This means we've been outside 90% of the time, and my house has remained fairly neat and tidy. Today during naptime I cleaned and scrubbed kitchen and bathrooms. Then at 5:30 as I'm whistling through the house all happy and content shutting lights off, I find out that someone POOPED on the bathroom floor. Like a perfect Sonic ice cream cone twist poop.

Why do I let kids in my house???
Josiegirl 02:12 AM 06-11-2015
It's aggravating isn't it? I cannot think of any other job with our kind of fringe benefits.
Play Care 03:08 AM 06-11-2015
Originally Posted by NoMoreJuice!:
I have been doing my best keeping all ages of kids entertained these first few weeks of summer. This means we've been outside 90% of the time, and my house has remained fairly neat and tidy. Today during naptime I cleaned and scrubbed kitchen and bathrooms. Then at 5:30 as I'm whistling through the house all happy and content shutting lights off, I find out that someone POOPED on the bathroom floor. Like a perfect Sonic ice cream cone twist poop.

Ugh, that would make me angry because kids who are able to use the bathroom independently know better. If it was an accident they should have said they needed assistance. I would be walking kids to the bathroom and standing outside the door every. single. time.
Or renting a port a potty for the summer
Shell 06:00 AM 06-11-2015
Oh man, that's quite a story! You poor thing!

I've had days where someone vomits on the floor, or somehow a diaper leaks, or a "potty trained" kid poops their pants while sitting on the carpet, or someone misses the potty and pees all over the floor, or the toilet clogs, and I throw my hands up and I'm like, "that's it- I quit"...but somehow I always keep going
Blackcat31 12:32 PM 06-11-2015
Originally Posted by NoMoreJuice!:

I'm sorry but that's funny.

eta: I know it's not but it is.
NoMoreJuice! 07:32 PM 06-14-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I'm sorry but that's funny.
It is now!! Can't wait to see my messy kids tomorrow.
Tags:overwhelmed, summer
Reply Up