Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCB Keeps Pooping On My Floor!!!
KAWISTA9 11:48 AM 10-24-2011
JUST VENTING!!

Well I have had this 2 year old boy for about a month now. He started out a nice young boy. His mother said that he potty trained himself and that he always tells a person when he has to go to the restroom. He did it the first week, but after that he poohs on himself. The first time he actually pulled his pants down and poohed on the floor after his nap. He smiled at me as if I was going to think it was funny but I made him clean it up. He did it twice since then and then again today. I started telling his mother that he needs diapers. She bought some and brought them here. She does not like to put them on him before he comes. She always says, "Oh, I took him to the restroom already, he should have no problems..." I just wait until she leaves and put it on him. I forgot today. Should I require that he always comes in his diaper. He refuses to tell me when he has to go. Then he was upset today because I made him clean it up. He sat there and stared at it. AND I LET HIM!!! I am so angry...
Tags:bad behavior, poop, vent
Up