Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daily Patterns from DCP? Neighborhood? HA
logged out 12:56 PM 10-10-2013
Ha! Anyone notice daily patterns from their dcp that are hilarious?

I have one I find commical. Dcm and dcd are splitting up, have been seperated for a few months. Dcd owns his own business and is very "busy". Always working dcm says. About one hour before pick up dcd (who lives very close) leaves in his truck to go to work. He is home everyday, except when dcm is off work, until just before she gets done with work. He naps, mows, goofs around on motors, snowmobiles etc with some other neighbors. Lol, mom thinks he is busy and man does he pretend to be. Even changing from play clothes to work clothes right before she picks up. Everyday!

I have made it clear I know what he is up to and that he isn't fooling me. He knows as long as I get paid I am staying out of it. He also always gives me a cool $100 for Christmas, my birthday and provider appreciation day in a card from his kids! ; )
cheerfuldom 01:22 PM 10-10-2013
wow. no wonder they are splitting up. I would to if I was married to someone that is totally okay with letting me carry the load of work while he goofs off and lies about it. It's crazy what we providers become privy to, in this instance I am more disgusted than laughing though.
Unregistered 01:26 PM 10-10-2013
He makes 125k, she makes 25k. He has employees who do the work. And she has no problem spending the cash. I just find the routine funny.
tratliff 03:07 PM 10-10-2013
Hehe, if my husband made 125k, I wouldn't care that he was goofing off all day. I dang sure wouldn't be working for 25k though. I would stay home goofing off with him and the kids.
Blackcat31 03:27 PM 10-10-2013
Originally Posted by tratliff:
Hehe, if my husband made 125k, I wouldn't care that he was goofing off all day. I dang sure wouldn't be working for 25k though. I would stay home goofing off with him and the kids.

MyAngels 05:24 PM 10-10-2013

Lyss 08:38 PM 10-10-2013

I have a DCD that always has to adjust his undies (back side) after he bends down to give DCG a hug. Sometimes I honestly don't think he even realizes he's doing it and others times he thinks he's being sneaky by adjusting his belt too... but even the 2 toddlers (almost 2) have caught on and start saying panties when he's leaving
daycarediva 04:34 AM 10-11-2013
SO not worth putting your kids in daycare for 25k (before daycare costs) If it wasn't absolutely necessary!

I have a dcd who dropped off in his sweats every Wednesday for over a year. It wasn't my business.....then dcm found out that dcd was having an affair when she came home sick on a Wednesday.

He was dropping off the kid and going back home to meet someone, and dcm goes in to work before him. He changed his entire work schedule to accommodate the affair and everything! Now they are divorcing and it's SUPER FUN.

I have a dcm that LIES SO MUCH on fb it it's downright pathological. I can't trust a word she says to me because she lies to her friends and family. Stupid things, too. Was 30 minutes late dropping off C at preschool and then 40 minutes late to work because I got pulled over! (NOT TRUE!) Picking up C early for some fun fun fun (and did not pick up early, saved a picture *I* took of C and posted it on her fb as her own). C had to have 3 shots at the dr, poor C! (no vaccines on the form from the dr!) C's preschool teacher told me a funny story about something C said/did (never did it, I never said it) ETC.
Tags:funny
Reply Up