Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Ideas? Playroom out of order
KDC 08:35 AM 01-21-2014
My DH has finally gotten around to putting a ceiling in our basement. He worked this weekend to get as much done as he could with the tools he needed to rent, he didn't have time to clean up this morning before he had to go off to work. Now the kids are melting because I can't let them in. We've tried games and reading books, but they insist on screaming!! The 3&4's are perfectly ok with books, puzzles and drawing. My 23 & 19 month olds are another story. If I read - they fight over territory. I have a super gate stretched to stop them from toppling over each other's towers (need to teach them the masking tape boundaries yet).

Any fresh and exciting not too messy ideas for them? I have a whole tub of duplo lego's, Mega blocks, 6 wooden puzzles, cars, little people, toy story and super hero figurines. I have kidz bop on spotify going on. If I happen to sit on the floor to play with them they basically fight over my lap and scream when I move. It's just one of those days.

What fun things do you do with your 18-2.5 yr. olds? BTW it's -4 degrees outside right now so outside is not an option

When I view this picture in my file, it's straight, o'well...
Attached: 11.jpg (50.4 KB) 
SilverSabre25 08:43 AM 01-21-2014
Sounds like you need an early, hearty, warm lunch, followed by early naps!
Tags:basement, decor, renovate, renovations
Reply Up