Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Provide Infant Supplies
Abigail 09:56 PM 12-12-2010
I'm not completely sure how the food program works with infants or not, but how many of you provide everything except diapers? I will provide the wipes (I recently found that I LOVE huggies because they pop right up out of the box and hold together nicely!) I think it would just be easier to provide my own bottles, even though I don't have children of my own yet, it's just for basic organization sanity and then I don't have to label every bottle.

I guess I'm not sure if I would be required to label bottles according to licensing. I assume if I am sure the right child gets the right bottle I am safe. Besides, they all get washed in the dishwasher. Then, I think if I offer a specific formula (Probably Up and Up brand) that the parents can choose to use it or bring their own. It was something like that which would allow me to use the food program, but I can't quite remember so please share what you know.

Last thing, baby cereal, baby food, and puffs....do you provide all those or ask the parents to provide it? Thanks
Rachel 10:02 PM 12-12-2010
I don't live in the states so things here are different.

Here, if you officially watch infants you are need to provide all food (not fomula or bm). That includes mushed food, baby cereal, etc. If you work privately you can choose what you provide.

I would rethink providing bottles. Certain babies like certain types, and I think it's easier to have the parents provide and label rather than you provide.

When I open next year (officially though the community center) each parent will need to provide:
diapers
wipes
pacifier (if used)
bottle (if used)
sippy cup
tylonol (and signed form, if they want it used)
thermometer

I think that's it.
Abigail 10:13 PM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by Rachel:
I don't live in the states so things here are different.

Here, if you officially watch infants you are need to provide all food (not fomula or bm). That includes mushed food, baby cereal, etc. If you work privately you can choose what you provide.

I would rethink providing bottles. Certain babies like certain types, and I think it's easier to have the parents provide and label rather than you provide.

When I open next year (officially though the community center) each parent will need to provide:
diapers
wipes
pacifier (if used)
bottle (if used)
sippy cup
tylonol (and signed form, if they want it used)
thermometer

I think that's it.
Why do you require each child has their own thermometer? How would you recommend labeling bottles? I guess I could create a bin in the cupboard for each baby for their own bottles and accessories. How many should I require be left at at daycare? Thanks
marniewon 10:21 PM 12-12-2010
I supply everything except diapers, bottles and bm/formula. According to the food program, to get reimbursed for it, I have to offer formula, but I offer the cheap generic kind and no one has taken me up on it yet. I let families bring bottles, as most of them use different types.

I have 2 bottles for each child. If I needed more than that, I could always wash them before the next feeding. I have parents bring a container of (powdered) formula, and as long as I mix each bottle as needed, I don't need to label the bottles. Parents will usually put last name on the bottles so I know who's is whose.
Abigail 10:50 PM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by marniewon:
I supply everything except diapers, bottles and bm/formula. According to the food program, to get reimbursed for it, I have to offer formula, but I offer the cheap generic kind and no one has taken me up on it yet. I let families bring bottles, as most of them use different types.

I have 2 bottles for each child. If I needed more than that, I could always wash them before the next feeding. I have parents bring a container of (powdered) formula, and as long as I mix each bottle as needed, I don't need to label the bottles. Parents will usually put last name on the bottles so I know who's is whose.
Do they just use a permanent marker on the bottle? Is that safe on a bottle?
marniewon 11:09 PM 12-12-2010
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Do they just use a permanent marker on the bottle? Is that safe on a bottle?
Yes, they use a permanent marker on the bottom or the side of the bottle. And actually, that's not required by licensing, I just did it so I knew which bottle belonged to who. And only one family labeled their bottles - the bottles for each family were so different that I know which belongs to who, even if they aren't labeled. I do, however, have them mark their can of formula - as far as I know, even though I know who each belong to, that is part of licensing rules.

The only difference is, if the parents are making bottles and bringing them to your house, they have to label each and every one, with name AND date. That's why I have them bring a container of formula and a few bottles - if I make them myself then the bottles don't need to be labeled.
Former Teacher 02:48 AM 12-13-2010
Here in TX (licensed daycare center, not sure about home centers thought)-the bottles must be labeled and brought daily. We can not wash bottles.

While a sharpie is great, a parent years ago brought bottles in labeled in red nail polish. Worked like a charm! It didn't come off right away if it got wet and it was bright
RichardHarper 03:15 AM 12-13-2010
i find this quite cool diapers outside as you suggesting here. I'm curious want to know some more on this.Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks once again to all the members of this community and specially admin.
legomom922 04:21 AM 12-13-2010
Infants require enough care. time and are expensive anyway, so I supply NOTHING for them. The parents supply everything, diapers, wipes, bottles, formula, binkies, diaper rash cream, baby cereal, baby food, bibs, blankets etc. All I supply is the space for them to be here, and a loving arms.

All the bottles, cereal bowls etc, are sent home for the parent to wash, along with any soild clothing & bibs. I put themin a plastic bag to go home and be laundred.

I also have a 2.5 yr old, and I don't supply anything for her either. However the parents spoke to me about hard & difficult they thoiught it was for them to provide food (why I have no clue, I think they are just LAZY) so I now charge t hem an extra $5/day and I supply the food. I actually make out better this way with the toddler anyway.
Their idea of providing breakfast, was to stick a banana in the bag..
SilverSabre25 05:02 AM 12-13-2010
I supply wipes 'cause I don't want to haul out different wipes for each baby. I also supply bibs because I don't want to have to send home dirty bibs each day, keep track of whose was whose, etc. I actually made my own (nice big dish towels from Target with velcro sewed to the corners, or fastened with a diaper pin if you don't want to sew the velcro) and I love them because they cover the entire front of the kid.

Everything else is supplied by the parents, but I am considered starting to offer baby food--for those who do this, do the parents tell you what foods they want you to offer to their child, or do you basically make up a schedule of starting the foods and go with that?
legomom922 05:22 AM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
I supply wipes 'cause I don't want to haul out different wipes for each baby.
You wouldnt have to use different wipes on different babies. I just have each parent bring in wipes on the first of the month, and they become community wipes.
marniewon 05:35 AM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Everything else is supplied by the parents, but I am considered starting to offer baby food--for those who do this, do the parents tell you what foods they want you to offer to their child, or do you basically make up a schedule of starting the foods and go with that?
I let the parents lead on all things food for the first year. When they start cereal, they tell me. When they start with baby food, I have them give me a list of what they've tried. When they turn 1, I get another list of all the foods baby has tried. Up to age 1, I will only feed foods that parents have tried first. After that, I'll feed them anything (except PB or anything else that that age shouldn't have).
marniewon 05:37 AM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by legomom922:
You wouldnt have to use different wipes on different babies. I just have each parent bring in wipes on the first of the month, and they become community wipes.
What a great idea! Are you partial to any brand/type? If so, do you have the parents bring that brand? I will only use Huggies. I've tried others - generic and other brand names - and I only like the Huggies (which is funny, since when my own kids were babies I just used whatever was on sale). I would hate for someone to bring dollar store wipes, because I would never use them.
Unregistered 05:55 AM 12-13-2010
For infants parents provide:
Formula or Breastmilk
Baby cereal
Jar baby food
baby snacks
wipes
diapers
1 baby bowl
2 babyspoons
1 paci to keep at my houe
3 bottles to keep at my house
1 blanket to keep at my house
1 playpen to keep at my house
2 bibs to keep at my house
2 change of clothes to keep at my house
2 burp clothe to keep at my house
carseat when needed

I provided-
Toys
Bouncey seat
walker
stroller

For Toddlers parent provide
Diapers
Wipes
playpen till 3
carseat when needed

I provided
Food
sleeping bag 3 or older
Cups
toys
stroller
booster seat/ high chair
legomom922 06:04 AM 12-13-2010
I dont care what kind they are because who am I to tell a parent what to buy, kwim? However, the dollar store wipes are horrible, and I dont honestly think any parent would bring them, but if by some weird chance they ever did, I would just tell them to bring something else. Most of my clients bring pampers wipes, and they are fine.

I do the same with suntan lotion, diapers, etc. Everything becomes community, and then it makes it so more easier!
care-care 06:21 AM 12-13-2010
I told my dcm that she provides the diapers, wipes ,formula and baby food until they eat table food Baby is only on formula as of now and I have a way over abundance of wipes I tried to give some back and she said she had too many at home too. Same with diapers. Ha ha I dont think she realises that he is only here part time and I dont use them like she does. But thankfully I have them and am not running out. Very sweet family God love them!
jen 06:59 AM 12-13-2010
Everyone here brings in wipes, I never really said that they had to once their kids were potty trained, but everyone does it anyway!

I am the food program so I have to offer formula, although I don't remember the last forumla baby I had. I do tell parents that if I am supplying the formula, I will buy what is on sale. If they prefer a specific variety, then they need to supply it.

Once they start solids, I supply all of that.
laundrymom 09:15 AM 12-13-2010
I have two parents who send store wipes, I double them. They are so thin. They go thru 2x as many as my huggies brand kids.
momofsix 09:33 AM 12-13-2010
I supply wipes (huggies from Sam's)) and recieving blankets. The parents supply everything else. I may have some puffs or cheerios for babies that are starting those things, but until they actually start table food the parents supply their food.
Blackcat31 10:06 AM 12-13-2010
I supply the cheap generic brand of formula and no one takes me up on it either. Most my parents get WIC so they just bring a can and when they are low, I ask for more. I supply the baby food though once they get to be 1 years old and off of formula. Parents bring everything else, diapers, diaper cream, Tylenol, blankets, paci's etc. I do have blankets for infants but they all seem to have their own. I have every parent with a kid in diapers and/or pull ups bring wipes and they are community wipes like legomom922 said. I also buy some too but I use wipes for noses, faces and hands. If anyone has a preferance to what brand they've never said. I do specify though that the only generic ones I will accept is Target brand because they are thick like namebrand ones. If a parent insisted on using the cheap generic ones you have to double up on I would probably have them bring two packs in beginning of month since they are so thin.
Live and Learn 10:07 AM 12-13-2010
I don't supply anything but care!
I keep small quantities of backup emergency supplies though.
kidkair 12:40 PM 12-13-2010
I have parents supply wipes and I keep them seperated and use only that child's wipes on them mainly because I have had babies who react to different wipes differently. One would get bad diaper rash from huggies for example. I also have them supply bottles because of the variety out there and parents preferences. I offer Similac Advance formula because I cannot stand the smell of the cheap stuff. I really push for breast milk when possible though. They also supply diapers. I supply bibs for meals but they supply bibs for drooling/teething messes. I supply sippy cups once they get there and all food unless the parents demand organic because I cannot afford that yet.
Abigail 01:07 PM 12-13-2010
Originally Posted by marniewon:
What a great idea! Are you partial to any brand/type? If so, do you have the parents bring that brand? I will only use Huggies. I've tried others - generic and other brand names - and I only like the Huggies (which is funny, since when my own kids were babies I just used whatever was on sale). I would hate for someone to bring dollar store wipes, because I would never use them.
Our daycare has community wipes too, but I'm sure the owner buys most of them as she doesn't remind parents we're low. More than half the kids are in diapers and it's so annoying using whatever kinds we have because we have to open the whole lid to reach down to grab a wipe and agan for the second or third wipe. I have babysat for two families this week and one used pampers and the other used Huggies. I love the Huggies too because they actually pop out of the container so it's not a hassle. Any other brands do this? How about the Target Up & Up brand someone else prefers?

My other question, do you have it stated how you will prepare a bottle? I normally would use warm tap water (one family I babysat for used the water gallon by Gerber for babies...why?), put in the formula powder according to the instructions, then shake it up and it's ready to go. If the baby doesn't take the bottle or only just a few sips, it goes in the fridge and will be re heated in a hot coffee mug of water or a baby bottle warmer if I have one. If the baby does start drinking, they have one hour to finish the bottle before I dump it out. Do you reheat the bottle if they drink it for fifteen minutes and then they want the rest after half hour? Do you state all this in your handbook? Thanks!
Missani 11:46 AM 12-14-2010
I supply everything but diapers and pacifiers. Right now I have one infant and I purchased her bottles for her (the kind she was using at home) as a favor to the mom, but considering it was a cheap purchase, I am probably willing to do that for all babies because it's kind of nice that if mom brings one home for some reason that it's "my bottle" and I actually get it back. I do label the bottles in case, for some emergency or something, I'm not there and I want it to be easy for anyone to figure out what is what. But, I'm weird I know. I label them with a label maker and the shiny clear label tape. If I put the tape high enough on the bottle so it doesn't get wet in the bottle warmer, it stays on just fine but I don't use a dishwasher (I hand wash bottles) so that might make a difference.

I feed the older kids mostly organic food and organic milk, so I figure it's only fair to supply organic formula and baby food, too. I supply Similac Organic or Earth's Best formula and Earth's Best baby food. However, if a parent ever requested that I provide regular (not organic) formula/baby food, I certainly would because it's cheaper. I have decided that I will pretty much supply any formula requested unless it's a specialty expensive formula, although my handbook says that I provide Similac or Earth's Best organic. For breast fed babies, I prefer they make the bottles and bring them in (and supply me with frozen back up if extra is needed), however, I am fine with having bottles here and having them bring fresh/frozen milk if that's easier. I also supply puffs, etc. because I provide snacks for the older kids.

I also provide wipes, sleep sacks (can't use any blankets here), bowls/sippy cups/baby spoons/bibs, etc. I have them bring pacifiers, diapers, and extra clothes. I do charge extra for infants to cover the costs of the items I provide. I suppose some parents wouldn't like it that way, but most seem to like the fact that I do everything for them and they don't have to think beyond getting their baby here in the morning.
Abigail 07:48 PM 12-14-2010
Missani:
Do you buy a sleepsak for every age and just keep it? I love sleepsaks, I didn't know they existed until last year actually. Currently our daycare babies under one don't even get any extra layer of clothing when they go down for a nap, it's just down how they are. I would love to know that you care enough to put them in a sleepsak to keep them a little warmer during naps.

As for the baby food, I want to take a class on how much and what babies eat. I understand the formula feeding and rice cereal for that younger group. I understand the age two and up who eat regular table food that is just "child friendly" in terms of smaller pieces. I DON'T have a clue as to what to feed a child from about 8 months on up to the table food age. ha ha. Does anyone know of a site that will educate me more?
care-care 07:37 AM 12-15-2010
Signs of readiness for solid and finger foods

* Same as 6 to 8 months, PLUS
* Picks up objects with thumb and forefinger (pincer grasp)
* Can transfer items from one hand to the other
* Puts everything in his mouth
* Moves jaw in a chewing motion

What to feed

* Breast milk or formula, PLUS
* Small amounts of soft pasteurized cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese (but no cows' milk until age 1)
* Iron-fortified cereals (rice, barley, wheat, oats, mixed cereals)
* Mashed fruits and vegetables (bananas, peaches, pears, avocados, cooked carrots, squash, potatoes, sweet potatoes)
* Finger foods (lightly toasted bagels, cut up; small pieces of ripe banana; well-cooked spiral pasta; teething crackers; low-sugar O-shaped cereal)
* Small amounts of protein (egg, pureed meats, poultry, and boneless fish; tofu; well-cooked and mashed beans with soft skins like lentils, split peas, pintos, black beans)
* Non-citrus juice (apple or pear)

How much per day

* 1/4 to 1/3 cup dairy (or 1/2 oz. cheese)
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup iron-fortified cereal
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup fruit
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup vegetables
* 1/8 to 1/4 cup protein foods
misol 11:06 AM 12-15-2010
My parents supply diapers and wipes, sunscreen, diaper cream, lotions, and any other personal items their child needs. I supply all formula and food as per the food program. I offer the Kirkland brand formula from Costco but all of my parents have either supplied BM or the formula of their choice. I keep a can of formula on hand for emergencies but have never had to use it.
I require parents to bring the number of premade bottles that their baby will need each day. Licensing requires that we label bottles and any food from home with the child's name and date. Regular masking tape (not the Dollar store kind) works pretty well for labeling bottles. It stays on pretty good and comes off clean without leaving sticky residue. I don't wash bottles, containers, or dishes brought from home. Everything gets rinsed and put in the bag for mom to wash.

It is such a pain to maintain a separate menu for infants on the food program. When the baby turns a year old, thank goodness they can go on the regular menu. So, I feed them whatever the big kids eat but just cut everything up in small pieces for them.
Abigail 05:22 PM 12-15-2010
Originally Posted by cvankampen:
Signs of readiness for solid and finger foods

* Same as 6 to 8 months, PLUS
* Picks up objects with thumb and forefinger (pincer grasp)
* Can transfer items from one hand to the other
* Puts everything in his mouth
* Moves jaw in a chewing motion

What to feed

* Breast milk or formula, PLUS
* Small amounts of soft pasteurized cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese (but no cows' milk until age 1)
* Iron-fortified cereals (rice, barley, wheat, oats, mixed cereals)
* Mashed fruits and vegetables (bananas, peaches, pears, avocados, cooked carrots, squash, potatoes, sweet potatoes)
* Finger foods (lightly toasted bagels, cut up; small pieces of ripe banana; well-cooked spiral pasta; teething crackers; low-sugar O-shaped cereal)
* Small amounts of protein (egg, pureed meats, poultry, and boneless fish; tofu; well-cooked and mashed beans with soft skins like lentils, split peas, pintos, black beans)
* Non-citrus juice (apple or pear)

How much per day

* 1/4 to 1/3 cup dairy (or 1/2 oz. cheese)
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup iron-fortified cereal
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup fruit
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup vegetables
* 1/8 to 1/4 cup protein foods
Thanks, where did you get all this information from? Sad thing is that I don't even eat pasta,fish, tofu, pintos, black beans, or pear juice. I don't even know what lentils is.....lol, I'm a fast food junkie.
Blackcat31 07:34 AM 12-16-2010
Originally Posted by Abigail:
As for the baby food, I want to take a class on how much and what babies eat. I understand the formula feeding and rice cereal for that younger group. I understand the age two and up who eat regular table food that is just "child friendly" in terms of smaller pieces. I DON'T have a clue as to what to feed a child from about 8 months on up to the table food age. ha ha. Does anyone know of a site that will educate me more?
Try http://www.providerschoice.com/ they have lots of good info about foods, types, amounts, etc.
Abigail 02:13 PM 01-16-2011
I really am waiting for more hands-on experience for meal with infants/toddlers, but until then I've got you guys!

I want to be on the food program and really do prefer to offer things myself because I can buy it ahead of time and enjoy organizing my cupboards....it's actually fun when I get the time! I know I have to say specifically what type of formula I'll offer (Up&Up brand), but do I specifically have to state it is Milk-Based, Soy-Based, Lactose-Free, Hypoallergenic, Powder, or Ready-to-Feed formula from Target? I might change my mind over time of which type I will buy and don't want to get introuble.

Also, when I offer to provider bottles do I have to say it's such and such brand because I may choose to switch sometime and am wondering if I should be so specific in my handbook for infant feeding. I still don't think my question from awhile back was answered either. It was do you state specifically what your rules are for feeding formula? (If the baby drinks half the bottle and stops for half hour that you will reheat it in a baby bottle warmer or in a warm coffee mug and finish feeding as long as it is within the initial hour of first feeding? Do you not offer to reheat? I'm not even sure if thats ok to do to tell you the truth, LOL.)

The same question goes for, do you have to say specifically what brand of wipes (Huggies) and bug spray or sun screen lotion you provider? (I want to provide all these for my own sanity reasons.
nannyde 02:20 PM 01-16-2011
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
Here in TX (licensed daycare center, not sure about home centers thought)-the bottles must be labeled and brought daily. We can not wash bottles.
I keep three bottles here that I wash.

I would not allow premade bottles to come in. I think the risk of spiking with tylenol or advil would be a reasonable risk I wouldn't want to take. Be beware if parents tell you to use a certain bottle at a certain time. That's the "tell" that it could be spiked.

One of the trainers who led a class I had to take said that their Center had problems with parents spiking with antipyretics and benadryl. The benadryl ones would request they give it to them close to pick up time.

Were the bottles premade or with water or just powder?
Former Teacher 04:59 PM 01-16-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I keep three bottles here that I wash.

I would not allow premade bottles to come in. I think the risk of spiking with tylenol or advil would be a reasonable risk I wouldn't want to take. Be beware if parents tell you to use a certain bottle at a certain time. That's the "tell" that it could be spiked.

One of the trainers who led a class I had to take said that their Center had problems with parents spiking with antipyretics and benadryl. The benadryl ones would request they give it to them close to pick up time.

Were the bottles premade or with water or just powder?
Some were pre made. Some had water. Some had powder. Most of the time they were empty and the parents brought in bottled water. Some even brought single servings of the pre made formula. For the bottles with the bags (Playtex nursers) we just had to have a different nipple per feeding.

That's a chance we took when the parents brought in pre made bottles. We never caught them red handed that I know of.

We just couldn't wash the bottles as the sink in the infant room was a hand washing sink only. We couldn't even rinse the bottles out. Once used, in a plastic grocery bag they go. Oh and licensing was a stickler if there was even a spoon on the sink. Nothing but soap and paper towels.
Cat Herder 05:26 AM 01-17-2011
Each child enrolled (I only enroll infants) are required to bring me 3 empty bottles (to keep here), formula concentrate (weekly) and/or breast milk in a refrigerated bag (daily), and a case of diapers (est. bi-monthly). I make my own babyfood, treats and snacks.

I provide everything BUT bottles, formula and diapers. Once they turn 12 months, the parents also have to provide mosquito spray for outside time (they will be bathed and redressed after. This is a regional issue.)

Occasionally parents will have chosen the same brand of bottles, whatever is the new fad at the time, and I will need a labeling system. When that happens I use color coded silicone bands. I have 4 colors, 4 bands each with the daycare logo on them.

http://www.mypreciouskid.com/name-la...ippy-cups.html

of course, you can also use those silicone bracelets they sell at oriental trading company. You can get hundreds of them for the same price. I got the fancy ones for advertising/setup photos
nannyde 05:37 AM 01-17-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Each child enrolled (I only enroll infants) are required to bring me 3 empty bottles (to keep here), formula concentrate (weekly) and/or breast milk in a refrigerated bag (daily), and a case of diapers (est. bi-monthly). I make my own babyfood, treats and snacks.

I provide everything BUT bottles, formula and diapers. Once they turn 12 months, the parents also have to provide mosquito spray for outside time (they will be bathed and redressed after. This is a regional issue.)

Occasionally parents will have chosen the same brand of bottles, whatever is the new fad at the time, and I will need a labeling system. When that happens I use color coded silicone bands. I have 4 colors, 4 bands each with the daycare logo on them.

http://www.mypreciouskid.com/name-la...ippy-cups.html

of course, you can also use those silicone bracelets they sell at oriental trading company. You can get hundreds of them for the same price. I got the fancy ones for advertising/setup photos
Really close to what I do minus the bug spray

I have them bring in a case of diapers.. usually around 70 or so.
Ginormous pack o wipes
Three bottles with three nipples that have been USED.
Two cans of formula... big ones... one for spare stock and replaced every Monday.
Three sets of head to toe spare clothes
robeez slippers for the babies if they aren't worn every day in and out.

Breast fed babies need to bring me a freezer stock. I will do fresh back and forth with them if they prefer it but I must have a back up stock.

The only thing that goes back and forth is on breast milk and only with the parents I know will do it consistently. Otherwise freezer stock every Monday for the whole week.

I text the word diapers on week out. Wipes come in once a month. Replace nipples per request.

I'm on the food program and offer only a generic formula which nobody ever accepts. I provide all infant cereal and home made baby food. I would do baby cereal from scratch but the food program here requires it to be iron fortified so I have to use the Gerber organic.
lil angels 09:56 AM 01-17-2011
I make everyone bring in diapers, wipes, 3 bottles, nuks (2), spare clothes, sun screen, tylenol. I supply baby food, cereal. I would never think of supplying bottles they are all so different. Some babys can't handle certain kinds. Same goes for sun screen some kids have skin issues and can't use a certain kind. I am on the food program so I supply target brand. Make sure to say witch one there are a few and they all have different costs. I have had almost everyone use that brand so I have to buy it. I use a sharpie to label bottles and it works ok.

good luck..
Unregistered 06:07 PM 01-17-2011
I supply diapers, wipes, formula (generic kind). I ask for each parent to give me two bottles to stay here. I saw that someone has the parent supply the porta crib. I think thats a lot to ask. I started out having the parents supply diapers and wipes and I got tired of weeks going by waiting for them to bring the supplies. It was as long as 3 weeks at one point. I never asked the parents to prep the bottles b/c I never trusted them about putting meds in the bottle. What ever you decide to do, have it all written out in the contract.
Debbie
Tags:baby food, bottles, food program, formula, infants, provider provides, wipes
Reply Up