Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Trying to Get a Job!
MissJonna 02:15 PM 12-10-2018
Hi, I'm applying for a daycare job and I'm down to the last three questions on my application and I'm not 100% how to respond. Any help would be awesome!

The teacher has just stepped out of the classroom. The children are playing in the block area. Two children reach for the same block. An argument begins and both children hit each other. How do you respond?

The teacher is singing with the children during group time. You are putting materials away on the opposite side of the room. After a few minutes, two children lose interest and wander away from the group distracting other children. How do you respond?

You are working as a substitute at the end of the day. As a parent is picking up her child she reads an accident report that states her son received a minor injury. The parents angrily comments this is the second injury her son has got this week. She asks if your watching the children carefully enough. How do you respond.

Another aide tells you that one of the parents is having an illicit affair and continues to elaborate on the details. I thought of saying that I wasn't interested in the drama and say it wasn't appropriate to discuss.

PLEASE HELP! Lol I really would love to have this job and want to make sure I have decent answers! Thank you all!
Michael 03:38 PM 12-10-2018
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of information on this here that you can read and educate yourself with. I would suggest instead of asking what we would say, answer the questions in your post and we will help guide you. You did so on the last question.
Tags:job application
Reply Up