Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Do You Display Your Art Materials...
Leanna 10:48 AM 03-26-2013
like feathers, buttons, pompoms, etc. so that they are organized, look inviting, and the children have access to them? I need ideas!
CedarCreek 10:55 AM 03-26-2013
Maybe you could try plastic mason type jars! That would be super cute.

Currently, mine are in the closet though..
daycarediva 10:56 AM 03-26-2013
I have mine in round plastic jars with lids and a photo taped to the front. The kids can easily unscrew the lids and put them back on themselves.
Lyss 10:59 AM 03-26-2013
Originally Posted by Leanna:
like feathers, buttons, pompoms, etc. so that they are organized, look inviting, and the children have access to them? I need ideas!
I have clear plastic containers that I got from the dollar tree and baby food jars. I keep them all on a shelf near the table. A friend keeps hers in hanging baskets/containers she got from ikea
cheerfuldom 11:01 AM 03-26-2013
check out playathomemom on FB or check out pinterest
Evansmom 12:21 PM 03-26-2013
I try to stick to all natural materials so I keep mine in baskets from the thrift stores and glass jars. I like the way that looks.
Blackcat31 12:23 PM 03-26-2013
I use baskets, bins, jars and plastic zip-loc bags. Any type of container that works as long as it is clear so the kids can see what's in everything.
MissAnn 01:00 PM 03-26-2013
Originally Posted by Leanna:
Open baskets, wood containers, coffee tins, anything interesting. Trying to get away from plastic.
Tags:art supplies, arts and crafts
Reply Up