Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>3 M Old Starting Soon, What To Expect With Group Of 2-3 Yr Olds
SFMamaTeacherC 02:25 PM 07-06-2011
Hi All,
I currently have a group of 5 just turned 2 to just turned 3 yr olds. I am looking for advise of what I need to have and what problems I might encounter when the 3M old sister of one of the 2 yr olds starts. I got a swing, which is the only baby seat/toy allowed in CA. And I have plently baby toys from my own son as well as a pack and play for sleeping.

Also when and how I should tell the parents of the other children. When I opened my childcare/preschool 1 yr ago, I advertised as a early preschool program. And when the mom of this boy and baby asked me about her infant attending I agreed because I was hoping to also have a another baby of my own around that time, and knew there would be an opening at that time. I had a miscarriage so that won't be the case for another 10 months at least. Also it seems that the older kids are leaving for larger preschools and all the new kids I get are younger. Anyway, I hoping the parents are upset about my accepting an infant and would appreciate any tips on introducing an infant into my program. Thanks!
Tags:baby gate, infant, infant - behavior, infant - help, infant - safety, infant - schedule, infant care, swingset
Up