Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello
amangino 08:06 AM 05-30-2017
I just stumbled upon this website when searching for a template to send home about our shelter in place drill. I have worked in daycare since I was 18, moved through three different centers before the birth of my twin daughters and I became a stay at home mom. I contemplated the idea of beginning an at home daycare when my son was born 16 months after my twins but ultimately My husband and I decided it would be best for me to return to the working world outside of the home. I am now a Program Manager running an After School Program based in an Elementary School. Even though I am located in a school I still operate under a School Age Child Care License and many of the regulations that are written to protect/help families with home daycares I still have to follow in the school building setting. I am excited to find this forum to learn about new regulations and discuss how these constant changes can effect provides from all levels!
Familyfun 02:09 PM 06-05-2017
How did you start your after school program? How did you approach the school to use their space?
bklsmum 11:44 AM 06-06-2017
Welcome!
Reply Up