Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tornados.....retail therapy!!
afmama 07:09 PM 08-29-2011
What a crazy last couple of weeks we have had over here!! First the earthquake....DCK "why is the house shaking?" Me....ummm GET IN THE BATHROOM!! Luckily it only lasted 5 seconds....but talk about not expecting that one!

Half our air force base got evacuated because of Irene, not my half though. Nobody was allowed to drive, and the storm hit at night so I didn't have daycare kids. But my family allll slept in the tiny hallway next to the bathroom because of tornado warnings. Scary, but luckily no damages for us.

AND I found out we are expecting baby number 3!! eeek!

with all of this stress I needed some retail therapy and wanted to remind everyone of The Great Trade In at Babysrus. You can take in any old crib, carseat, bouncer, swing etc. And get a 25% off coupon to use on any of those same type of items. We needed 2 new carseats and saved a lot of cash by taking in the old ones!
Tags:air force, babies r us, coupons, discount, expecting parents, military, trade in sale
Reply Up