Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How to word this?
DaveA 03:25 AM 04-10-2018
I need to do some updates to my contract/ policies and want to add something. I am trying to figure out a way to say that if school ager can't go to school when it's open for any reason (like a suspension) they can't come here.

Thanks
Blackcat31 06:25 AM 04-10-2018
Just off the top of my head, I got the following phrases. Maybe one of them works:....

For those students unable to attend school as normal please be aware that child care services are also unavailable.

If a child is unable to attend school for any reason, child care services will also be unavailable for that day.

Child care services will not be available for school aged children that miss or are absent from their normally scheduled school day.

If your child is unable to attend school for any reason, they may not attend child care.

Any time an absence is recorded for public school attendance, the child shall be considered absent from child care as well.

Child may not be scheduled to attend child care (for any portion of the day) if they were unable to attend school as normal.

DaveA 08:01 AM 04-10-2018
Thanks BC! That will work great.
Reply Up