Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Website Owners.. If You Don't Mind Me Asking
wahmof3 11:11 AM 01-22-2013
How much do you pay for your child care website?

I currently have a free webpage on webs.com but was looking for something more unique.

I came across a local business that will build your website. A BASIC website is $275 plus $125 per year- its the very basic.

Because I am not making a fortune in child care, I can't fork over that kind of mullah.

So what do you pay and what do you use?
MNMum 11:31 AM 01-22-2013
I love my free Shutterfly website. A breeze to put together and it looks great. I have had some very professional parents comment that they really liked the website.

IMHO - Pictures speak 1000 words.

If you would like to look at it I can send you a link.
wahmof3 11:35 AM 01-22-2013
Originally Posted by MNMum:
I love my free Shutterfly website. A breeze to put together and it looks great. I have had some very professional parents comment that they really liked the website.

IMHO - Pictures speak 1000 words.

If you would like to look at it I can send you a link.
Do you use for advertising? For your DCF? Both?

I have tried shutterfly and not getting the results I was looking for (I'm a little lost).

I would love to see it if you don't mind PM'ing the link. Thanks!!!
kendallina 11:58 AM 01-22-2013
I use weebly. You can make a website for free through them, but i do pay for mine (I think it's $30/year) so that I can have a private password-protected page, where I put parent stuff. It's super easy to use, I LOVE weebly.

www.weebly.com
Blackcat31 02:16 PM 01-22-2013
I use Wix. The site is free to use but I own my own domain name. I think that cost me less than $20 for two years.
Bkind 02:18 PM 01-22-2013
I use vista print.com @ 13.97 a month but the price differs depending on what u want
Bkind 02:20 PM 01-22-2013
I am going to check out weebly
Oneluckymom 02:22 PM 01-22-2013
Does anyone like godaddy? I have a one page with them. What I want is at least a 3 page ..cute .child care website. one with very nice kid friendly graphics. But not expensive of course.

So many of the website examples I see are not designed with day are in mind. They are very general.
Blackcat31 02:34 PM 01-22-2013
Originally Posted by Oneluckymom:
Does anyone like godaddy? I have a one page with them. What I want is at least a 3 page ..cute .child care website. one with very nice kid friendly graphics. But not expensive of course.

So many of the website examples I see are not designed with day are in mind. They are very general.
I don't use them as my site builder but dis buy my domain name through them.
Michael 02:50 PM 01-22-2013
Some good website info here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35323
Unregistered 11:42 AM 01-28-2014
I am new to trying to create a webpage and was just wondering if I use weebly am I able to use my own domain>
Tags:website, website - how to
Reply Up