Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help With Letter Please
Kym2098 12:47 PM 04-21-2013
I'm horrible with formal letters! Can someone help me put this into words..
I met with someone looking for care.. Not only do I feel like we aren't a good match.. I also don't feel like I'm in a place right now to take on another infant as I already watch a 12wk old, 10mo, and 17mo
I want to provide the utmost care to all children here but adding one more (who has no schedule 8mo old and spits up after every feeding) is more then I can handle right now..

Hope someone can help, this is this first person since opening nearly a year ago I'm turning away..

Thanks as always!
Laurel 01:52 PM 04-21-2013
Originally Posted by Kym2098:
I'm horrible with formal letters! Can someone help me put this into words..
I met with someone looking for care.. Not only do I feel like we aren't a good match.. I also don't feel like I'm in a place right now to take on another infant as I already watch a 12wk old, 10mo, and 17mo
I want to provide the utmost care to all children here but adding one more (who has no schedule 8mo old and spits up after every feeding) is more then I can handle right now..

Hope someone can help, this is this first person since opening nearly a year ago I'm turning away..

Thanks as always!
Dear Parent,

Thank you for meeting with me on Thursday evening. It was nice to meet you!

After thinking about it further, I have decided that I would like to fill the spot with an older child. A toddler would be a better fit for the mix of ages I have at this time.

If another infant spot becomes available in the future, I will check back with you.

Thank you for considering me for care for your infant.

Sincerely,

Daycare Provider
Kym2098 02:39 PM 04-21-2013
Thank you!!
Originally Posted by Laurel:
Dear Parent,

Thank you for meeting with me on Thursday evening. It was nice to meet you!

After thinking about it further, I have decided that I would like to fill the spot with an older child. A toddler would be a better fit for the mix of ages I have at this time.

If another infant spot becomes available in the future, I will check back with you.

Thank you for considering me for care for your infant.

Sincerely,

Daycare Provider

Laurel 03:14 PM 04-21-2013
You're welcome!

Laurel
Reply Up