Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sub Was Here All Morning, Didn’t Go Outside??
DaisyMamma 08:57 AM 10-26-2012

Say what??? It's 65+ degrees!
Now I have to do outside time before nap otherwise they won't sleep well
cheerfuldom 09:20 AM 10-26-2012
did you tell them to go outside? I love my assistant but I do have to be clear that unless it is raining, the kids need to get outside for at least 30 minutes.
dave4him 09:23 AM 10-26-2012
Im gonna miss outside time.... its gone for the next few months
DaisyMamma 09:26 AM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
did you tell them to go outside? I love my assistant but I do have to be clear that unless it is raining, the kids need to get outside for at least 30 minutes.
Seriously. I guess they need to be treated like a DKC.
My sub even has kids of her own!
cheerfuldom 01:41 PM 10-26-2012
Originally Posted by DaisyMamma:
Seriously. I guess they need to be treated like a DKC.
My sub even has kids of her own!
yes you have to spell everything out for some people. being a mom means next to nothing when it comes to experience taking care of children....especially moms that have only one kid.
Abigail 05:34 PM 10-26-2012
By sub is that a regular helper or one-time helper? If it was a one-time helper they may have been overwhelmed or not comfortable with getting everyone outside or figured out how to manage time to do so, LOL. I have a regular part time employee and she always manages to get them outside even if they're behind schedule we just push lunch back half hour to get it in. Where we live it is the horrible cold and WINDY weather so I wish we could just have cold weather and not the wind. I will not see 65 degrees until May I bet. LOL
Tags:substitute
Reply Up