Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-17-2015, 07:25 AM
Preschool/daycare teacher's Avatar
Preschool/daycare teacher Preschool/daycare teacher is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 635
Default Equipment for Nine Month Old

I have a family coming tomorrow to see where I live and all, and they have a 6 year old who is home schooled and a nine month old. They would only be part time. I haven't taken babies before because I enjoy the toddler aged and older ones a lot more and I'm not really set up for baby care. However, I know this family from the church I practically grew up in and I know they'd be an easy to work with family, so that's why I'm willing to take a baby now. BUT I don't have any equipment for her, just toys. Is it really necessary to have things like swings and walkers and exersaucers and all for this age? I am very limited on space so I don't even know where I'd put that stuff Also, what can I expect developmentally from that age group?
Oh, and I may not even get this family because they live about thirty minutes away (but the mom works in my town), so they are trying to decide between me and another lady in their own town.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-17-2015, 07:34 AM
Indoorvoice's Avatar
Indoorvoice Indoorvoice is online now
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 855
Default

No I don't use any baby equipment except a high chair and I have a 9 month old here. I do have a gated play area set up just for him so he can play safely away from the big kids. He plays on the floor pretty much all day and I just switch out his toys during the day.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-17-2015, 07:46 AM
auntymimi's Avatar
auntymimi auntymimi is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indoorvoice View Post
No I don't use any baby equipment except a high chair and I have a 9 month old here. I do have a gated play area set up just for him so he can play safely away from the big kids. He plays on the floor pretty much all day and I just switch out his toys during the day.
This is me as well. In fact, containers for babies are not allowed by my licensing, only pack and plays and then only to sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-17-2015, 07:57 AM
LysesKids's Avatar
LysesKids LysesKids is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntymimi View Post
This is me as well. In fact, containers for babies are not allowed by my licensing, only pack and plays and then only to sleep.
THIS
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-17-2015, 08:07 AM
MunchkinWrangler's Avatar
MunchkinWrangler MunchkinWrangler is offline
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 777
Default

I'm required to have a changing table, high chair, and pack n play or crib for infants. Everything else is optional. As long as you have age appropriate toys I think that should be enough, infants that age are working on crawling, pulling up, etc.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-17-2015, 08:14 AM
auntymimi's Avatar
auntymimi auntymimi is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 263
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinWrangler View Post
I'm required to have a changing table, high chair, and pack n play or crib for infants. Everything else is optional. As long as you have age appropriate toys I think that should be enough, infants that age are working on crawling, pulling up, etc.
Oh, yeah a high chair too. We aren't required to have a changing table in FCC yet, but I do have a mat I use.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-17-2015, 08:43 AM
Preschool/daycare teacher's Avatar
Preschool/daycare teacher Preschool/daycare teacher is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 635
Default

Thank you! This makes me feel better about my lack of equipment I'm not big on putting little ones in exersaucers and all that when they can just crawl around and play freely, but I know with my niece and nephew it was a saver for my sister to have that for them so she could get other stuff done. Plus parents often expect to see those types of things.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-17-2015, 08:52 AM
LysesKids's Avatar
LysesKids LysesKids is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,728
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntymimi View Post
Oh, yeah a high chair too. We aren't required to have a changing table in FCC yet, but I do have a mat I use.
I have a mat for diaper changes too & I use my Handysitts at the tables for meals... I don't have room for 4 highchairs
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-17-2015, 09:04 AM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinWrangler View Post
I'm required to have a changing table, high chair, and pack n play or crib for infants. Everything else is optional. As long as you have age appropriate toys I think that should be enough, infants that age are working on crawling, pulling up, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntymimi View Post
Oh, yeah a high chair too. We aren't required to have a changing table in FCC yet, but I do have a mat I use.
We are NOT required to have a changing table.

I've been in this business for 25+ yrs and have never owned a changing table.

The ONLY thing(s) we are required to have for an infant (under 12 months) is an infant seat OR high chair and a crib.

9502.0415 ACTIVITIES AND EQUIPMENT.
Subp. 5. Newborn or infant equipment. The following minimum equipment is required for each infant or newborn:
A. an infant seat or high chair; and
B. a crib, portable crib, or playpen with waterproof mattress or pad which meets the requirements in part 9502.0425, subpart 9.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-17-2015, 09:38 AM
Miss A's Avatar
Miss A Miss A is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 987
Default

I have a swing, walker, exersaucer, bouncer. And jumper. Do I use them all? No way! But, I have a baby who loves the walker, and we use that one regularly. I do more time in the floor, lots of tummy time, and I sit with them a lot, helping them to learn to sit up. We swap toys out regularly, set up picture books and read often, and all around spend time letting the infant explore their environment.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-17-2015, 09:47 AM
Leigh's Avatar
Leigh Leigh is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3,645
Default

I use only an jumparoo. It's a lifesaver when I'm trying to cook lunch and can't monitor the baby on the floor with the other kids. I just keep it in my kitchen so I can keep an eye on baby while I cook.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-17-2015, 09:52 AM
Ariana's Avatar
Ariana Ariana is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,440
Default

the only thing I will recommend is some furniture that they can pull themselves up on and make sure anything you have is securely fastened and won't topple over. My daughter was the only infant I had and having a train table was great because she loved to cruize around it and play with anything that was on the table!

At this age kids are perfecting their crawling and possibly pulling themselves up (depending on the baby). Manipulating and exploring objects.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-17-2015, 01:01 PM
MunchkinWrangler's Avatar
MunchkinWrangler MunchkinWrangler is offline
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 777
Default

You're right, Blackcat, changing table not a requirement! In my county I was required to have a vinyl changing pad, though. I personally need a changing table because it's tough on my back, it's easier and nice to have the extra space for blankets and burp cloths.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinWrangler View Post
You're right, Blackcat, changing table not a requirement! In my county I was required to have a vinyl changing pad, though. I personally need a changing table because it's tough on my back, it's easier and nice to have the extra space for blankets and burp cloths.
I don't have a changing table for that same reason.

I couldn't lift the kids I have up onto the changing table to change them so it's easier to use the floor. LOL!

I use a vinyl Kindergarten rest mat to change them on the floor.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-17-2015, 06:24 PM
284878's Avatar
284878 284878 is online now
Day Care Owner
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
I don't have a changing table for that same reason.

I couldn't lift the kids I have up onto the changing table to change them so it's easier to use the floor. LOL!

I use a vinyl Kindergarten rest mat to change them on the floor.
I use the table because being on the floor is what hurts me.

I opted not to have all the equipment, some if it is useless, I have been selling them off. I plan on keeping the bouncy for younger infants, cause it has a vibration and recline. (I get a lot of interviews that the infant has re-flux and need to sit at recline)
I have 2 play yard (hexagon gate), booster seats (portable high chair), Push behind walkers (some you can ride on too), pack n play with sheet (playpen not allowed), bouncy, changing pan/ table, bottle warmer.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-18-2015, 10:03 AM
Ariana's Avatar
Ariana Ariana is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
I don't have a changing table for that same reason.

I couldn't lift the kids I have up onto the changing table to change them so it's easier to use the floor. LOL!

I use a vinyl Kindergarten rest mat to change them on the floor.
Yep I use the floor too! I use a little plastic insert thingy that came on an Ikea change table I used to have. I use the change table as an art shelf!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-18-2015, 11:29 AM
MunchkinWrangler's Avatar
MunchkinWrangler MunchkinWrangler is offline
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 777
Default

I also have 2 infant seats, a small one and bigger one, a swing, tons of infant toys and teethers, stroller, a walker/entertainer and a baby gym, which is a favorite in the noncreeping infant. I have alot of this equipment because of my son and since I decided to go into the childcare profession, I'm able to put it to good use. Most of it gets stored but I will have a 3 month old starting in January so it will all come out again
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-18-2015, 11:50 AM
nothingwithoutjoy's Avatar
nothingwithoutjoy nothingwithoutjoy is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,027
Default

I had no special baby equipment when I had infants. I would lay down a nice quilt or something for the baby when they visit, and set out a few simple toys on it for her. Then it's clear you're thinking of her/prepared for her.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-18-2015, 01:30 PM
Thriftylady's Avatar
Thriftylady Thriftylady is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,887
Default

I agree that a lot of the equipment is overrated. A PNP is a need, I think but other than that most of it optional I think. My DD didn't even have most of that at my house when she was little. She had a changing table but after about 9 months it was easier to do without it.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-18-2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Baby equipment is considered delaying development now-a-days Its preferred that they have full range of motion and free choice. It's better for their muscle development, flexibility, independence, confidence, determination, problem-solving, large motor, even creative thinking and cognitive development! A baby lying on the floor, pushing and pushing until they finally move a toy has accomplished so much more than a baby in a saucer wiggling their arm: that requires much less core body strength and is actually detrimental to the development of walking and trains baby's body to form an unnatural posture (which is really bad for the whole body) and can cause tip toe walking, bow legs, and hip dysplasia.
In fact, on this note, it is also suggested many similar problems (and more, different problems) occur from putting babies in any gear such as: swings, johnny jumpers, door way jumpers or saucer jumpers, walkers, bumbos, and basically all of the things you can buy to put a baby in.
Up to date child development specialists go so far as to dislike propping babies up (not even in containers, but on their own) with bed pillows, boppy pillows, or even a big stuffed teddy (often found in a reading area) because placing babies into positions they couldn't get into or out of themselves is also bad for development in all of those previously mentioned areas.
The very best thing you can have for a baby is a blanket on the floor. Then a couple cushions to climb as they learn. And some non electronic toys and possibly a little fabric and unbreakable mirror. And your own smiling face
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-18-2015, 03:00 PM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Baby equipment is considered delaying development now-a-days Its preferred that they have full range of motion and free choice. It's better for their muscle development, flexibility, independence, confidence, determination, problem-solving, large motor, even creative thinking and cognitive development! A baby lying on the floor, pushing and pushing until they finally move a toy has accomplished so much more than a baby in a saucer wiggling their arm: that requires much less core body strength and is actually detrimental to the development of walking and trains baby's body to form an unnatural posture (which is really bad for the whole body) and can cause tip toe walking, bow legs, and hip dysplasia.
In fact, on this note, it is also suggested many similar problems (and more, different problems) occur from putting babies in any gear such as: swings, johnny jumpers, door way jumpers or saucer jumpers, walkers, bumbos, and basically all of the things you can buy to put a baby in.
Up to date child development specialists go so far as to dislike propping babies up (not even in containers, but on their own) with bed pillows, boppy pillows, or even a big stuffed teddy (often found in a reading area) because placing babies into positions they couldn't get into or out of themselves is also bad for development in all of those previously mentioned areas.
The very best thing you can have for a baby is a blanket on the floor. Then a couple cushions to climb as they learn. And some non electronic toys and possibly a little fabric and unbreakable mirror. And your own smiling face


I use the floor only. I do have a high chair and a crib too but those items are used for those activities only and not for play or any other purpose.

I have found over the years since ditching the "containers" that my babies are actually happier and better sleepers in general.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-18-2015, 04:13 PM
MunchkinWrangler's Avatar
MunchkinWrangler MunchkinWrangler is offline
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 777
Default

I do believe the floor is best for infants to grow, develop, and play also. But, it is safer to get baby off the floor if you are cooking or running to the bathroom so they don't get trampled by the big kids. My parents prefer me carrying all day until poopy diapers and hot stoves are mentioned, and I refuse because it does delay development. I do teach wide personal space of a baby but toddlers are clumsy. A nine month old doesn't need any extra equipment because they are more independent. Any time in any of the baby equipment is very short and minimal as I am required to let an infant have free range of my home.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-18-2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

(Same unregistered a few posts up) I wanted to just clarify when I say full range of motion, I don't mean free reign of the house or environment, they can have a gate placed around them for saftery. I mean full range of motion which means like an arm can move completely freely in every direction without hindrance, as can each leg etc, nothing is strapped down or in arm or leg holes etc which would constrict the range of motion.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-18-2015, 05:11 PM
Preschool/daycare teacher's Avatar
Preschool/daycare teacher Preschool/daycare teacher is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 635
Default

I really appreciate all the responses They came today and the mom didn't seem to think anything of it at all that I didn't have that stuff She asked about a stroller and pack n play just so she'd know whether I wanted her to bring those (I have a stroller, pack n play, and highchair so I think I'm set if she chooses me). She seems like she's leaning more towards me, but she has another lady she's supposed to meet with also who lives in her own town. I really hope she decides to go with me though. She was here longer than anyone else has been yet and it was a very relaxed and comfortable meeting. She seems really easy going and laid back, considerate of this as my business (even asked a question and ended it with, "because I know in childcare you rely on the income from each child and need to know how much income to expect each week"). I feel like I'd be willing to bend over backward to be flexible with this family's needs if they really are as much of a perfect fit as it seemed I was a little disappointed though that she said she's not sure yet how often I'd have the oldest one (it sounded like it would just be occasionally). But that's okay, even if I only have the nine month old. I wish I hadn't quoted the price to her with the sibling discount though if I won't have both : / I told her my rates and included a sibling discount in it because it originally sounded like she needed them both to come every week.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-18-2015, 05:14 PM
MunchkinWrangler's Avatar
MunchkinWrangler MunchkinWrangler is offline
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 777
Default

My house is fully babyproofed so, whatever. You can pick apart each of my posts, that's fine, I'm not here to make you happy. I was just offering advice and being a part of the conversation.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-18-2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Certainly nothing wrong with anything you said. I just saw you say free range and I didnt know if what I said was clear. So I clarified. I dont think you are doing anything wrong and I don't accuse you of anything. And i know you dont need my approval but i approve! Everything is fine also sounds like the potential family is happy with op's set up
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-18-2015, 05:44 PM
Preschool/daycare teacher's Avatar
Preschool/daycare teacher Preschool/daycare teacher is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: N/A
Posts: 635
Default

If I understood right she was clarifying that the baby doesn't have to have full range of the whole house, that a baby play yard could be used as well, as long as they can use full range of motion of their arms and legs. So basically I think she's clarifying that letting the baby play freely in a baby play yard would be fine.
Thank you for your input, also, by the way : ) You made a good clarification about using some type of containment for when you're cooking or something to keep baby safe. That's something I'll have to figure out, is what to use for those instances, that I hadn't thought about yet.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-18-2015, 06:52 PM
Thriftylady's Avatar
Thriftylady Thriftylady is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preschool/daycare teacher View Post
If I understood right she was clarifying that the baby doesn't have to have full range of the whole house, that a baby play yard could be used as well, as long as they can use full range of motion of their arms and legs. So basically I think she's clarifying that letting the baby play freely in a baby play yard would be fine.
Thank you for your input, also, by the way : ) You made a good clarification about using some type of containment for when you're cooking or something to keep baby safe. That's something I'll have to figure out, is what to use for those instances, that I hadn't thought about yet.
The cooking and such shouldn't be to horrible to figure out. Although I use a PNP mostly for sleep, if I feel I need to for safety I will put a kiddo in for a few minutes to keep them safe. I can remember when I was a teen ager kids spent a ton of time in playpens, but they were bigger than a PNP.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-18-2015, 10:26 PM
MunchkinWrangler's Avatar
MunchkinWrangler MunchkinWrangler is offline
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 777
Default

And it's Friday! Sorry, wasn't sure about the tone but I joined the forum for support and good advice and hopefully, to be able to help others as well! I just wanted to make clear that I don't just put infants in a container and leave them there all day with little to no interaction as most people come to this assumption with childcare sometimes. I am fortunate to have some of this equipment still and believe it can be helpful. Sounds like OP's family is good with the setup and I wish you good luck in clinching their business! If you have a PNP for a 9 month old you should be good and their easy to move around if need be and add toys to if you are held up for a minute. Most of my older infants will hang out in the kitchen with me but that can pose a hazard as well, so high chair normally gets used while they have a snack.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-19-2015, 03:14 AM
Laurel's Avatar
Laurel Laurel is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinWrangler View Post
And it's Friday! Sorry, wasn't sure about the tone but I joined the forum for support and good advice and hopefully, to be able to help others as well! I just wanted to make clear that I don't just put infants in a container and leave them there all day with little to no interaction as most people come to this assumption with childcare sometimes. I am fortunate to have some of this equipment still and believe it can be helpful. Sounds like OP's family is good with the setup and I wish you good luck in clinching their business! If you have a PNP for a 9 month old you should be good and their easy to move around if need be and add toys to if you are held up for a minute. Most of my older infants will hang out in the kitchen with me but that can pose a hazard as well, so high chair normally gets used while they have a snack.
I'm with you. I am retired now but did childcare for 20 years. I used a combination of equipment and floor both for safety and variety.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 12-19-2015, 08:57 AM
Thriftylady's Avatar
Thriftylady Thriftylady is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,887
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunchkinWrangler View Post
And it's Friday! Sorry, wasn't sure about the tone but I joined the forum for support and good advice and hopefully, to be able to help others as well! I just wanted to make clear that I don't just put infants in a container and leave them there all day with little to no interaction as most people come to this assumption with childcare sometimes. I am fortunate to have some of this equipment still and believe it can be helpful. Sounds like OP's family is good with the setup and I wish you good luck in clinching their business! If you have a PNP for a 9 month old you should be good and their easy to move around if need be and add toys to if you are held up for a minute. Most of my older infants will hang out in the kitchen with me but that can pose a hazard as well, so high chair normally gets used while they have a snack.
I don't see anything wrong with equipment and didn't take it in a way that you kept them confined all day. But it is expensive! And even more expensive when you factor in how fast they outgrow it so they don't really use it that much. So you can do without it, but I don't see harm in having it. But I am not sure I would run out and buy any for a 9 month old.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 12-19-2015, 02:54 PM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 16,414
Default

I don't have any issues with infant equipment either, I just have the ability (physical environment) to not have to use any.
My infants are never mixed in with others so they can't get trampled or accidentally stepped on but I also fully understand that not everyone has that option.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Laurel's Avatar
Laurel Laurel is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,148
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriftylady View Post
I don't see anything wrong with equipment and didn't take it in a way that you kept them confined all day. But it is expensive! And even more expensive when you factor in how fast they outgrow it so they don't really use it that much. So you can do without it, but I don't see harm in having it. But I am not sure I would run out and buy any for a 9 month old.
I wouldn't buy it for a 9 month old either, especially part time, but I didn't consider it expensive because I used it year after year and figured it was a wise investment. A lot of it I got used or given to me also. You can find so much really nice baby equipment at garage sales because they don't need it once their baby grows up.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
9 month old, infant - toys

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Supervision/2nd Floor daycare57 Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 87 09-16-2015 02:52 PM
Very Active 8 Month Old DCG KDC Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 7 10-07-2014 02:34 PM
Inspections EVERY Month! Unregistered Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 6 06-24-2014 06:12 PM
Anyone Use Cakechildcare.Com For Management? ECEVA Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 46 06-22-2014 07:03 AM
A Month Vacation Country Kids Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 13 06-12-2012 09:44 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:43 PM.



Daycare.com         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us

Daycare.com
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming