Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anyone Do Chat Anymore?
Country Kids 01:22 PM 06-15-2012
I know the past couple months we were going strong but each time I check in now theres no one on? Thinking that maybe mine isn't working right?
daycare 01:30 PM 06-15-2012
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
I know the past couple months we were going strong but each time I check in now theres no one on? Thinking that maybe mine isn't working right?
i have been super busy... i went back there a few days ago no one was there...

I had to go and eat my seaweed and ride my bike.........lol
Michael 02:18 PM 06-15-2012
I was on more before and would try to get things started. Hopefully I will have some extra time soon. I also think the forum gets less traffic during the summer. I will be in chat for a little while if anyone wants to get chat going today.
Kiki 02:33 PM 06-15-2012
I've never really used the chat before, maybe on Monday if my nap time goes smoothly I'll pop in for a bit!
Michael 02:36 PM 06-15-2012
Originally Posted by Kiki:
I've never really used the chat before, maybe on Monday if my nap time goes smoothly I'll pop in for a bit!
If you do decide to use the chat, create a thread and let everyone know. Actually you can post on this thread as a shout out.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41757
Hunni Bee 05:44 PM 06-15-2012
I would use it more, but it doesn't work on my phone. And at nap time when most people are on, I don't have access to a computer.
Former Teacher 05:40 AM 06-16-2012
Maybe I am just coming on at the wrong times or maybe I am using it wrong but everytime I go to it-I am always the only one in the room
Michael 12:25 PM 06-16-2012
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
Maybe I am just coming on at the wrong times or maybe I am using it wrong but everytime I go to it-I am always the only one in the room
Usually the chat needs a shout out to get started. Naptime is the best time to put together a group. Off hours will most likely never get a group unless it is scheduled. I suggest using our Calendar to organize future dates or times especially if there is a specific topic to discuss.
Tags:chat, forum question
Reply Up