Daycare.com Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-03-2016, 08:56 AM
jenboo's Avatar
jenboo jenboo is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Planet earth
Posts: 2,636
Default First Winter with Daycare

I'm still very new to winter and this is my first winter with the daycare.
I'm getting ready to send out a winter newsletter and need help.
When do you stay inside?
What clothing and shoes do you require?
Do they bring everything daily or do you require them to leave everthing?
I need all our tips!!

It gets cold here (low teens) but we dont get tons of snow.

Also, I will have 10 kids under 2 . What do you do with the infants and non walkers when there is snow or the ground is wet??
Thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-03-2016, 09:33 AM
nothingwithoutjoy's Avatar
nothingwithoutjoy nothingwithoutjoy is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
I'm still very new to winter and this is my first winter with the daycare.
I'm getting ready to send out a winter newsletter and need help.
When do you stay inside?
Only if the weather report says it's dangerous to be outside. We go out in almost everything; just vary how long we stay out.
Quote:
What clothing and shoes do you require?
Snowpants and coat, or snowsuit (preferred). Hat, good waterproof mittens, boots. I like kids to wear wool longjohns, wool socks, and neckwarmers, too, but those are suggestions, not requirements.
Quote:
Do they bring everything daily or do you require them to leave everthing?
I prefer for them to leave stuff if they can, because it means far less forgotten items.
Quote:
I need all our tips!!
Spend a lot of time up front teaching kids to get on as much as they can by themselves, so over time, you're just finishing up, not dressing everyone. Teach the order of how things go on most efficiently. Have big kids help littler kids.
Quote:
It gets cold here (low teens) but we dont get tons of snow.

Also, I will have 10 kids under 2 . What do you do with the infants and non walkers when there is snow or the ground is wet??
Thanks!!
Wool blanket on the ground, or tarp, and then wool blanket. Or a wading pool on top of the snow. Adult wool socks on top of babies' socks, shoes, snowsuit, or whatever, for extra warmth. Walks, with nonwalkers in strollers. Toddler sleds, with babies bundled up in a blanket, with bigger kids pulling them around the yard. Naptime while you're outside (I have even set up pack-and-plays on top of the snow for a nap).
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-03-2016, 09:42 AM
jenboo's Avatar
jenboo jenboo is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Planet earth
Posts: 2,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingwithoutjoy View Post
Only if the weather report says it's dangerous to be outside. We go out in almost everything; just vary how long we stay out.

Snowpants and coat, or snowsuit (preferred). Hat, good waterproof mittens, boots. I like kids to wear wool longjohns, wool socks, and neckwarmers, too, but those are suggestions, not requirements.

I prefer for them to leave stuff if they can, because it means far less forgotten items.

Spend a lot of time up front teaching kids to get on as much as they can by themselves, so over time, you're just finishing up, not dressing everyone. Teach the order of how things go on most efficiently. Have big kids help littler kids.

Wool blanket on the ground, or tarp, and then wool blanket. Or a wading pool on top of the snow. Adult wool socks on top of babies' socks, shoes, snowsuit, or whatever, for extra warmth. Walks, with nonwalkers in strollers. Toddler sleds, with babies bundled up in a blanket, with bigger kids pulling them around the yard. Naptime while you're outside (I have even set up pack-and-plays on top of the snow for a nap).
Awesome! This is very helpful!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-03-2016, 09:55 AM
childcaremom's Avatar
childcaremom childcaremom is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,969
Default

I do the same. I don't have under 1s so no advice for infants. My current group is all between 15 mos and 2 years and we go out all the time, twice a day, year round.

I specifically ask for 2 piece outfits (no one piece outfits). I require at least 3 pairs of mitts here each day. No scarves. Boots are pull on style: no velcro or zippers. Stuff can go back and forth but it is best left so it isn't forgotten. I call for pick up or turn away at door if they aren't prepared.

I don't lay anything on the ground. We go out in all weather and the kids get wet. It may mean that we shorten the length of our outdoor time but we always go out.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-03-2016, 10:23 AM
Ariana's Avatar
Ariana Ariana is online now
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,047
Default

I have a lower ratio so I am not too picky about suits. Any full suit will do. Hats that fit over the ears (cannot tell you how many times parents bring stupid cutesy hats that sit on top of their heads ). Neckwarmers, mittens that are waterproof and have thumbs. If a child has a tendency to pull their mitts off I ask the parents to buy long elbow length mittens for them. Suits etc go back and forth but I have lots of spares if something is forgotten.

I am in Canada so we stay inside if it is colder than -17C for kids under 2. This year my kids are over 2 so I will likely go out to -21C no idea what that is in farhenheit.

For non walkers I usually sit them in the snow with shovels and pull them around on a sled and encourage them to crawl around. I do not take infants under a year.

I also bought a large shoe rack that I can place over my furnace vent to dry the clothes so we get out more than once.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-03-2016, 10:33 AM
jenboo's Avatar
jenboo jenboo is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Planet earth
Posts: 2,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by childcaremom View Post
I do the same. I don't have under 1s so no advice for infants. My current group is all between 15 mos and 2 years and we go out all the time, twice a day, year round.

I specifically ask for 2 piece outfits (no one piece outfits). I require at least 3 pairs of mitts here each day. No scarves. Boots are pull on style: no velcro or zippers. Stuff can go back and forth but it is best left so it isn't forgotten. I call for pick up or turn away at door if they aren't prepared.

I don't lay anything on the ground. We go out in all weather and the kids get wet. It may mean that we shorten the length of our outdoor time but we always go out.
Why two piece outfits instead of one?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-03-2016, 11:20 AM
mommyneedsadayoff's Avatar
mommyneedsadayoff mommyneedsadayoff is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
Why two piece outfits instead of one?
Maybe for potty training?

I live in ND, so we go out as much as possible but high winds and high wind chills are pretty much the only thing that prevents outside time.

As others said: Snow suit, warm coat, gloves, and hat. If I have very little infants, outdoor time is scheduled during morning nap. For slightly older infants, I do socks on the hands and since I only take one or two at a time, they get a little more one on one time while we explore the winter wonderland

Temp wise really varies by area. It can be 15 degrees here, yet a great dya to be outside, but it can also be 40 degrees and cloudy with wind, so it is miserable and cold out. I just use my own body temp to regulate. I dress myself similar (if not a little cooler as I run hot), so if I am cold, they are cold and it's time to go in.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-03-2016, 11:20 AM
finsup's Avatar
finsup finsup is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Maine
Posts: 987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
I'm still very new to winter and this is my first winter with the daycare.
I'm getting ready to send out a winter newsletter and need help.
When do you stay inside?
What clothing and shoes do you require?
Do they bring everything daily or do you require them to leave everthing?
I need all our tips!!

It gets cold here (low teens) but we dont get tons of snow.

Also, I will have 10 kids under 2 . What do you do with the infants and non walkers when there is snow or the ground is wet??
Thanks!!
We're in Maine so it gets pretty cold, and lots of snow. I don't have a temp that we go by though.the wind chill is the biggest factor. Parents know I don't *want* to keep them in, so if I do, it's justified lol.

I provide everything gear wise. Nothing gets lost or forgotten this way. It's theirs for the season. They will need to send anything they want them wearing home with them though. I do snowsuits for the 2 and under, regular winter gear for the big kids.

There has never not been a time where I haven't had an infant here lol. Actually, my two infants just turned 1 within a month of each other and this is my "oldest" group yet. I have the non walkers and infants in the wagon or sleds when the ground is too wet/cold/snowy.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Puddleduck's Avatar
Puddleduck Puddleduck is online now
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 59
Default

I'm in Ontario, Canada and I'm a total wuss when it comes to cold weather. We go out till -10 but stay in when it's colder than that or if I think the snow is too high. Ive spent a lot of money on indoor gross motor toys to make up for it, so the kids still get lots of exercise.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Boymom's Avatar
Boymom Boymom is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddleduck View Post
I'm in Ontario, Canada and I'm a total wuss when it comes to cold weather. We go out till -10 but stay in when it's colder than that or if I think the snow is too high. Ive spent a lot of money on indoor gross motor toys to make up for it, so the kids still get lots of exercise.
-10!!!!!!! I would simply DIE if I lived up there The coldest it gets here is about 25*F and that's beyond cold to me!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-03-2016, 12:57 PM
childcaremom's Avatar
childcaremom childcaremom is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenboo View Post
Why two piece outfits instead of one?
I hate one piece.

I find it easier for kids to learn to put on their own outdoor stuff if it's two piece. If they need my assistance it is also easier for me to do it this way. Also I find one piece suits tend to ride up the arms, or the legs, or both.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Puddleduck's Avatar
Puddleduck Puddleduck is online now
New Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 59
Default

Sorry! -10 meaning 14 Fahrenheit
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-03-2016, 02:07 PM
jenboo's Avatar
jenboo jenboo is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Planet earth
Posts: 2,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by childcaremom View Post
I hate one piece.

I find it easier for kids to learn to put on their own outdoor stuff if it's two piece. If they need my assistance it is also easier for me to do it this way. Also I find one piece suits tend to ride up the arms, or the legs, or both.
ah ok!! thanks
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boymom View Post
-10!!!!!!! I would simply DIE if I lived up there The coldest it gets here is about 25*F and that's beyond cold to me!
-10....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg today 015 (640x480).jpg (350.6 KB, 17 views)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-03-2016, 03:49 PM
LysesKids's Avatar
LysesKids LysesKids is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 2,400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boymom View Post
-10!!!!!!! I would simply DIE if I lived up there The coldest it gets here is about 25*F and that's beyond cold to me!
I think her -10 is celsius not Fahrenheit lol. In the states I'm not sure any provider takes kids out in that weather except maybe Alaska lol
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysesKids View Post
I think her -10 is celsius not Fahrenheit lol. In the states I'm not sure any provider takes kids out in that weather except maybe Alaska lol
-10C is 14F

We go outside in temps much lower than that.

If you Google "coldest places" you get this:
http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/cli.../international
(I live in a neighboring community) its not unusual for temps to stay below zero here most the winter.

Other than the arctic circle and a couple high spots in the mountains, MN is COLD
-60F actual temp in 1996.

I posted a picture of my car thermometer last year reading -45F actual temp.

Most places arent like this and I totally understand acclimating to the areas we live in (whats cold to one isnt to another) but I do take my kiddos out (infants too) almost all winter. We dress smart and just get used to it.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-03-2016, 07:20 PM
daycare's Avatar
daycare daycare is offline
Advanced Daycare.com Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mars
Posts: 16,021
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
-10....
That's colder than my FREEZER
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-03-2016, 11:42 PM
TheMisplacedMidwestMom's Avatar
TheMisplacedMidwestMom TheMisplacedMidwestMom is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 735
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysesKids View Post
In the states I'm not sure any provider takes kids out in that weather except maybe Alaska lol
I am in Alaska, but only on my second winter. We went out today and it was low double digits, not nearly as bad as it sounds. If it continues to be anything like last winter, there is little wind and that is AMAZING. Coming from the midwest where even 35 could be downright miserable because of the wind.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-04-2016, 03:14 AM
Josiegirl's Avatar
Josiegirl Josiegirl is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Right here
Posts: 8,263
Default

Great advice already but want to add a tip I got from here for little ones who do NOT keep their mittens on....put their mittens on, then socks over them, THEN put on their coats. It was a livesaver last year for my 1 yos.

Question....how do you take out infants too young to sit up? I'll have a 3 month old, I'm thinking a front pack carrier?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-04-2016, 05:24 AM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiegirl View Post
Great advice already but want to add a tip I got from here for little ones who do NOT keep their mittens on....put their mittens on, then socks over them, THEN put on their coats. It was a livesaver last year for my 1 yos.

Question....how do you take out infants too young to sit up? I'll have a 3 month old, I'm thinking a front pack carrier?
Under 6 months, I use a front carrier or sling under my coat.

Over 6 months and I use the stroller or an exersaucer.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-04-2016, 05:36 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I take kids one and up. We go out once a day in winter. I'm in the upper Midwest. Under 20, even under 25 we don't go out. I live in a protected valley so not much wind if any. That makes a difference.

I won't do snow suits! Ugh! I do boots, mittens, hats, coats. A scarf is great too. We play on the driveway, deck, and sidewalk. They can dump snow onto the driveway or I do. They run around, they get fresh air, they discover snow. It's all good!

Did I say I hate snow suits? Ugh! Less wet stuff when we get back inside too. If I have a non-walker they are in a stroller. Sometimes I do take a 9 month old. Or they may just be a later walker.

Clothing can stay or go back and forth. I am one who keeps extras here. I have extra hats and mittens.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-04-2016, 05:46 AM
Max's Avatar
Max Max is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: MN
Posts: 430
Default

I also live by BC

Our past provider required a set of snow pants to be left at DC for the winter and kids were supposed to come with everything else each day (boots, jacket, hat, gloves).

It worked well, I loved it and plan to use that plan when I open my DC. The stuff we were supposed to bring daily, we already needed to put on my son each morning anyways (no attached garage) to keep him warm.

She had extra gloves too in case anyone forgot or had mittens instead of gloves and it was wet snow.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-04-2016, 06:04 AM
Play Care's Avatar
Play Care Play Care is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 6,609
Default

For my non walkers, I use the stroller. I stay on our driveway while the walkers play in the snow.

We are not out that long so they don't mind. Also, I can cover the whole stroller with a blanket to keep wind and cold out.

Easy, they still get fresh air, and they don't get too cold and wet.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-04-2016, 06:44 AM
jenboo's Avatar
jenboo jenboo is online now
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Planet earth
Posts: 2,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I also live by BC

Our past provider required a set of snow pants to be left at DC for the winter and kids were supposed to come with everything else each day (boots, jacket, hat, gloves).

It worked well, I loved it and plan to use that plan when I open my DC. The stuff we were supposed to bring daily, we already needed to put on my son each morning anyways (no attached garage) to keep him warm.

She had extra gloves too in case anyone forgot or had mittens instead of gloves and it was wet snow.
I don't trust my parents with this. It was 30 at drop off yesterday and kids came jackets. They have jackets here but that drive was freezing. They were so cold when they came in. They finally are starting to show up with socks on.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-04-2016, 10:40 AM
Ariana's Avatar
Ariana Ariana is online now
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,047
Default

This thread makes me laugh Y'all are so spoiled living down there in the sun and warmth
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-04-2016, 11:11 AM
Blackcat31's Avatar
Blackcat31 Blackcat31 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 15,844
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I also live by BC
Sort of... You technically live in northern Iowa... just kidding but you are still a couple hours/a few hundred miles south of me.

Your weather tends to be about 2 weeks behind us..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
This thread makes me laugh Y'all are so spoiled living down there in the sun and warmth
You are still south of me
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Boymom's Avatar
Boymom Boymom is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
-10....
Uh uh! That's way too cold for this Texas gal! I seriously get mad when it's "cold" here. I would much rather be in 100 degrees than 25 degrees!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Ariana's Avatar
Ariana Ariana is online now
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
You are still south of me
Not by much! Lol. We will be cold together this winter. It is supposed to be a doozy
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-05-2016, 09:02 AM
debbiedoeszip's Avatar
debbiedoeszip debbiedoeszip is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariana View Post
I have a lower ratio so I am not too picky about suits. Any full suit will do. Hats that fit over the ears (cannot tell you how many times parents bring stupid cutesy hats that sit on top of their heads ). Neckwarmers, mittens that are waterproof and have thumbs. If a child has a tendency to pull their mitts off I ask the parents to buy long elbow length mittens for them. Suits etc go back and forth but I have lots of spares if something is forgotten.

I am in Canada so we stay inside if it is colder than -17C for kids under 2. This year my kids are over 2 so I will likely go out to -21C no idea what that is in farhenheit.

For non walkers I usually sit them in the snow with shovels and pull them around on a sled and encourage them to crawl around. I do not take infants under a year.

I also bought a large shoe rack that I can place over my furnace vent to dry the clothes so we get out more than once.
I'm in Canada too (southeastern Ontario) and I'm having an issue with the daycare kids being brought under-dressed. We don't have snow yet and might not until January, but it's still pretty cold (-5C to 5C most mornings). The kids are being brought in rubber boots and windbreakers, and it's just not warm enough for the amount of outdoor time at daycare. I'm thinking of getting some outdoor wear from Value Village (or some other thrift store) for them to wear until their parents can be persuaded to get some winter gear of their own.

Two of my daycare families don't spend a huge amount of time outside so for them this is fine, and my other family is from Cuba and still isn't quite understanding what Canadian climate is all about (the footwear they bring for their 12 month old are glorified slippers, not even proper shoes let alone winter boots). All of the families can afford proper clothes but just aren't understanding what is needed when autumn is more like winter.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-05-2016, 05:46 PM
nothingwithoutjoy's Avatar
nothingwithoutjoy nothingwithoutjoy is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 1,027
Default

I have noticed parents underdressing kids in the past...I think a lot of it stems from the fact that they're outside themselves just long enough to get from the car to the house, and spend the rest of the day in an overheated office, while we're outside for hours. I make a big deal about the difference in my handbook and in change-of-season emails.

Also, I expect and use snowsuits for much of the year when there is no snow. Before the snow, we use them for warmth. After the snow, we use them to keep dry in the freezing cold mud. (That's the only time I prefer two pieces: in the early spring, we shuck our winter coats and wear bib snow pants over sweaters a lot of days.)

I love the one-piece Hanna Andersson snowsuits. When I first had a toddler arrive in one, I was appalled. They seem so flimsy and not warm. But she was always cozy warm, and it was so easy to put on, and it was so easy to move around in. I was lucky to always be able to find one used for my daughter, and this is the first year (at 7) that they are too small for her. That combined with wool longjohns was a perfect solution for us. (But here in MA, we have warmer winters than some of you are talking about!)
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 11-06-2016, 08:05 AM
Ariana's Avatar
Ariana Ariana is online now
Advanced Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiedoeszip View Post
I'm in Canada too (southeastern Ontario) and I'm having an issue with the daycare kids being brought under-dressed. We don't have snow yet and might not until January, but it's still pretty cold (-5C to 5C most mornings). The kids are being brought in rubber boots and windbreakers, and it's just not warm enough for the amount of outdoor time at daycare. I'm thinking of getting some outdoor wear from Value Village (or some other thrift store) for them to wear until their parents can be persuaded to get some winter gear of their own.

Two of my daycare families don't spend a huge amount of time outside so for them this is fine, and my other family is from Cuba and still isn't quite understanding what Canadian climate is all about (the footwear they bring for their 12 month old are glorified slippers, not even proper shoes let alone winter boots). All of the families can afford proper clothes but just aren't understanding what is needed when autumn is more like winter.
I had this issue too and here is what worked for me. I forced a parent to go home and get a jacket one day. They never under dressed again. Now I have a private FB page and I will post pics of kids in play outside. They can see with their own eyes now that I have had to use MY supply of winter gear and when their son is wearing a pink hat they start to get the picture! I will also remind them before they come to care. I might send a quick text saying "going to be a cold one today please make sure X has his warm hat, mittens and winter coat for play". I will also make lots of comments at drop off and pickup about how cold it is.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-08-2016, 06:20 AM
Luke25's Avatar
Luke25 Luke25 is offline
Daycare.com Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 106
Default

Oh my! I'm getting cold just reading these replies! Haha
I am in Tennesee and it's still 70 F!! Lol
It gets cold sometimes but Below 25 is FREEZING for here and we definitely wouldn't be going out. I'm a wimp
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'm in Wi and it's been 70 with beautiful, bright blue, cloudless days!!!

It's usually dreary, damp, chilly, with totally depressing gray skies this time of year with temps I suppose in the 40's in November.

This has been the most beautiful November in Wi ever! We can get out two, three times each day! Hooray!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
winter

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Partner with Daycare in Oakland County Michigan amsamuels New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! 3 05-26-2014 08:28 AM
2 1/2 Year Old Kick Out Of Daycare momagain Parents and Guardians Forum 12 04-29-2013 12:53 PM
Switching From A Church Daycare To Home Daycare Unregistered Parents and Guardians Forum 7 12-03-2012 08:50 AM
How Do Your Older Kids Feel About Daycare? My4SunshineGirlsNY Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 21 02-24-2011 01:55 PM
Daycare Family Trying To Re-Collect Money Owed To A Provider! Unregistered Daycare Center and Family Home Forum 46 02-22-2011 10:30 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 PM.



Daycare.com         Find A Daycare         List Your Daycare         Toys & Products                 About Us

Daycare.com
Please read our Disclaimer before continuing.

Topics pertain mainly to the following States:

Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming