Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!

New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! Introduce yourself. Find out how to use your account and forum features. Who are you? Why do you do/use daycare? What brought you here? What kind of daycare are you associated with?

Old 02-26-2012, 08:40 AM
New Daycare.com Member

Default Childcare Names..

Hi,
I'm out of Minnesota and I would like to have a Actual childcare name does anyone know the rules on that? ( I just want to make sure I don't break any rules when it comes to having a name someone else has) Does anyone know if it's only for the town, county, state, etc?
Any help would be great since I am trying to get all my paper work done by March 21st with my contracts and handbooks done...
Thanks,
Anna Faye
Old 02-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

In California its county. Also make sure its a name that you can register the domain name for. Do a whois to check: http://who.godaddy.com

and if its available, register it. example: AnnafayeDaycare.com

This is also helpful http://www.sba.gov/content/register-...ness-dba-name/

Last edited by Michael; 02-26-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Tags
dba