Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>For Sale: Helpers
countrymom 11:33 AM 07-11-2012
today 3 of my children (age 7,9 and 11) fought over who got to push the triple stroller, who got the babies, who got to play with them, who got to put their shoes on....they want to help too much and now they are driving me nuts!!! anyone need extra helpers. My oldest loves to clean, so she cleans everything for me, I need to keep her.
Kiki 11:39 AM 07-11-2012
I will trade you. All three of mine. For..... none of yours. I will even throw some pies and cookies in the box with them!
SquirrellyMama 12:04 PM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
today 3 of my children (age 7,9 and 11) fought over who got to push the triple stroller, who got the babies, who got to play with them, who got to put their shoes on....they want to help too much and now they are driving me nuts!!! anyone need extra helpers. My oldest loves to clean, so she cleans everything for me, I need to keep her.
Those are the ages of my kids also My girls were fighting over who would push the stroller also. I'm glad they want to help. I just wish my oldest liked to clean for me. They do like to change wet diapers.

Do you pay your kids for helping you around the daycare? Last month I gave my oldest $5, the youngest got $3 and the middle got $1.50. It depended on what they did for the daycare for the month.

Kelly
countrymom 01:58 PM 07-11-2012
I was thinking of paying them. Its nice in a way but they just fight over control. Oh the 9 yr old is my ds, he loves to hang out with the dck's go figure.
SquirrellyMama 05:02 PM 07-11-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
I was thinking of paying them. Its nice in a way but they just fight over control. Oh the 9 yr old is my ds, he loves to hang out with the dck's go figure.
My 9yr old is my ds also. He was listening to books I read the dck's today. He was the one saying I can't see and trying to be right in front of the book. Some things never change with him.

K
Heidi 05:06 PM 07-11-2012
Can you assign each "big buddy" to a "little buddy"? Give them each a charge, and then sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee!
Reply Up