Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sad Story From CNN This Morning
Breezy 09:02 AM 10-08-2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/07/justic...html?c=&page=1

Are you kidding me!!!?
SilverSabre25 09:20 AM 10-08-2013
ew. and in my state, too. ick.
Unregistered 09:22 AM 10-08-2013
I saw this a few days ago. It makes me sick to my stomach ! The poor children!!!
Shell 09:44 AM 10-08-2013
Disgusting! The fact that it happened at a center was surprising to me -you'd think someone would have noticed (director, co -teacher).
Hunni Bee 10:04 AM 10-08-2013
I saw that yesterday, and I was about to post it, but I figured I didn't need to make that cow any more famous...

She'll be eaten alive in prison, as she should.
Brooksie 10:06 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by mrsmichelle:
Disgusting! The fact that it happened at a center was surprising to me -you'd think someone would have noticed (director, co -teacher).
Yea really! How does this happen? Uhg. Some people! And poor poor babies
butterfly 10:09 AM 10-08-2013
I agree that it's terrible, disgusting... However, this is only an allegation correct? I didn't read anything about proof of this allegation. I don't want to jump on the hater train if this hasn't been substantiated.

What if it was one of us that was facing those allegations - I feel sorry for her. - until she's proven guilty...
Cat Herder 10:14 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by butterfly:
I didn't read anything about proof of this allegation. I don't want to jump on the hater train if this hasn't be substantiated.

They have it on video. That is how it was discovered, in a known sexual predators home.

I'd wonder what she was so quietly let go for by the first center?

She was already working in another center by the time it was discovered....
butterfly 10:16 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
They have it on video.

I'd wonder what she was so quietly let go for by the first center?

She was already working in another center by the time it was discovered....
WHAT!!!??!! I totally missed that part! Ok, you turned me into a hater too.
tratliff 10:24 AM 10-08-2013
I used to have very strong opinions of the death penalty and thought that the government should not be able to commit legally sanctioned murder. After having a child, my own child to worry about, the death penalty is too good for people like this. It may make me a hypocrite, but when crimes like this are committed and there is serious proof, like a video, the detail of the crimes should be announced to the general population upon the criminal entering the prison. You should lose each and every right you have as a person once you hurt a child like that. This might make me a horrible person, but a while back, in my state, a father caught someone molesting/raping his daughter and beat him to death. I applauded him and was thrilled that it was ruled self/family defense. I see this so often that I don't know how I can ever trust my child in the care of another adult. The rational side of me knows that fear-based decisions can be harmful, but as a parent, I can't imagine what that feels like. As a victim of abuse, no punishment is great enough for people like this.
Reply Up