Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Island Of Misfit Toys Part 1
badger411 05:10 PM 03-15-2017
I have posted on here a couple of times about problems I was having with some of the kids in my care. The resounding response from everyone here was "kick them out." But those kids have to end up somewhere, somebody has to take care of them. It must be nice to live in a world and be in such a comfortable situation that you can just get rid of clients that aren't perfect. I would bet that most of you would have kicked out all of my kids, or not taken them in the first place. I have no waiting list, so I don't have the luxury of being choosy.

Four of my seven families are on assistance, so that cuts them out of the mix for most of you right away. Out of the kids on assistance, 2 of the kids are extreme behavior problems with developmental delays, that don't remember the rules from day to day and discipline has no meaning. Mom works as a CNA 3 days a week, so they are with us for 13+ hours on those days, starting at 5:30 am. She also sometimes works both days of the weekend. One kid's mom went from waitress job to waitress job and was then unemployed for 3+ months. She is now working in a building supply store, but she sometimes works until 10 or 11 pm. One kid's mom was way behind in her payments, and the kid's behavior was a problem because of his unstable home life. (She finally gave up custody to the grandparents and they paid all the back bills and his behavior has greatly improved.) The last 2 on assistance are immigrants, and I don't know if it's their diet or their clothes (mothballs?) or the body soap they use, but they smell like poop all the time. We had to get an air purifier for the playroom to help out, and started burning scented wax. It is also impossible to tell when the 2-year-old needs a new diaper, because she always smells like poop. We have to hang their coats in a different area so that the smell doesn't spread to everyone else.

Since we opened in August 2015, we have been in the position of taking anyone that was interested, because we NEVER had a waiting list. Before we were licensed, we heard about how there was this HUGE shortage of licensed daycare in our area. But in my experience, that was all a lie. We registered with the local agencies, set up Web and Facebook pages, advertised on the local online classifieds. We did all the things you are supposed to do.

Out of the regular pay clients, one is alternating weeks due to shared custody, with care needed until 9:15pm. Another is on a rotating schedule with care needed until 9:15pm and 3 weekends a month. The last family is the one that we started care with and dad is in construction so he only works sporadically in the winter.

We lost some kids in May when school let out and didn't get replacements until December, so we had 4 spots open for 7 months, plus the unemployed waitress. That is why we have the CNA's kids and the ones that smell like poop. We can't wait for something better to come along. Most months, we only have 1 or 2 days off. Some days we have kids from 5:30 am until after 10 pm.

Through all of this, we didn't have any nibbles of new clients. We took the waitress and her kid back because there was never anyone in 4 months to take her place. We had several that would act all interested, contact us, make an appointment to tour, not show up and then cut off all contact. The point is, we don't have anyone to fall back on.
Blackcat31 05:54 AM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by badger411:
I have posted on here a couple of times about problems I was having with some of the kids in my care. The resounding response from everyone here was "kick them out." But those kids have to end up somewhere, somebody has to take care of them. It must be nice to live in a world and be in such a comfortable situation that you can just get rid of clients that aren't perfect. I would bet that most of you would have kicked out all of my kids, or not taken them in the first place. I have no waiting list, so I don't have the luxury of being choosy.

Four of my seven families are on assistance, so that cuts them out of the mix for most of you right away. Out of the kids on assistance, 2 of the kids are extreme behavior problems with developmental delays, that don't remember the rules from day to day and discipline has no meaning. Mom works as a CNA 3 days a week, so they are with us for 13+ hours on those days, starting at 5:30 am. She also sometimes works both days of the weekend. One kid's mom went from waitress job to waitress job and was then unemployed for 3+ months. She is now working in a building supply store, but she sometimes works until 10 or 11 pm. One kid's mom was way behind in her payments, and the kid's behavior was a problem because of his unstable home life. (She finally gave up custody to the grandparents and they paid all the back bills and his behavior has greatly improved.) The last 2 on assistance are immigrants, and I don't know if it's their diet or their clothes (mothballs?) or the body soap they use, but they smell like poop all the time. We had to get an air purifier for the playroom to help out, and started burning scented wax. It is also impossible to tell when the 2-year-old needs a new diaper, because she always smells like poop. We have to hang their coats in a different area so that the smell doesn't spread to everyone else.

Since we opened in August 2015, we have been in the position of taking anyone that was interested, because we NEVER had a waiting list. Before we were licensed, we heard about how there was this HUGE shortage of licensed daycare in our area. But in my experience, that was all a lie. We registered with the local agencies, set up Web and Facebook pages, advertised on the local online classifieds. We did all the things you are supposed to do.

Out of the regular pay clients, one is alternating weeks due to shared custody, with care needed until 9:15pm. Another is on a rotating schedule with care needed until 9:15pm and 3 weekends a month. The last family is the one that we started care with and dad is in construction so he only works sporadically in the winter.

We lost some kids in May when school let out and didn't get replacements until December, so we had 4 spots open for 7 months, plus the unemployed waitress. That is why we have the CNA's kids and the ones that smell like poop. We can't wait for something better to come along. Most months, we only have 1 or 2 days off. Some days we have kids from 5:30 am until after 10 pm.

Through all of this, we didn't have any nibbles of new clients. We took the waitress and her kid back because there was never anyone in 4 months to take her place. We had several that would act all interested, contact us, make an appointment to tour, not show up and then cut off all contact. The point is, we don't have anyone to fall back on.
I know you are simply venting but that statement (bolded) is really condescending and rude towards other providers; specifically any of the providers that advised you to terminate care.

The "comfortable" situation I live in where I terminate kids that don't "fit" into my program isn't all sunshine and rainbows contrary to what you may think.

Yes, I've termed kids that were badly behaved or didn't fit before with NO back up plan, NO wait list, NO interest from potential families and NO idea how I would pay my mortgage or put groceries in my cupboard.

Yes, I've termed kids who's parents were badly behaved or didn't pay when I hardly had 2 pennies in my pocket or had milk in the fridge 3 days past it's expiration date.

Yes, I've termed kids and parents that don't mesh well with my program and never let money play a role in that decision.

The world I live in isn't as comfortable as you seem to think it is and I'm sorry you have conjured up this idea that somehow when I choose to put my self-respect before my paycheck or that I refuse to take on someone else's parental responsibilities that it means I am some how living in a different world in comparison to you.

The bottom line is we ALL have choices.

We all get to choose what we make a priority and what we value in our lives and our businesses.

We all get to decide if a situation, a child and/or a family is worth "investing" our time, energy and business in.

We all get to decide what is best for ourselves.

I understand venting and I understand feeling frustration in this business but IMHO, your post came across as such but at the expense of other providers or those of us that may have given you advice in the past that you aren't happy with (and again, we all have choices) and that isn't fair.

If YOU choose to take on these families (for personal fulfillment or for the paycheck or both) that choice is YOURS (your family's/significant other's) and you earn the right to vent about it too.....but don't make other providers that gave you advice to term or to not deal with it out to be the bad guys.

We're all on the same side.
Cat Herder 09:24 AM 03-16-2017
"It must be nice to live in a world and be in such a comfortable situation that you can just get rid of clients that aren't perfect. I would bet that most of you would have kicked out all of my kids, or not taken them in the first place. I have no waiting list, so I don't have the luxury of being choosy."

Lashing out at us wont make you a better business manager.

When I am angry at the world I run until it feels like my lungs are bleeding. Then I go home and make a list of what is pissing me off. I then take those things and sort them into "things I can drop", "things I can change" and "things I have to accept".

First, I drop the rope of stuff that is not really mine or is not necessary to my life.

Second, I start on the list of things I can change in order of priority. As I complete one goal at a time, I feel my outlook on life changing. In your shoes:

1. START a waiting list. TODAY.

* I built my waiting list by volunteering in my community. Even just taking your own kids to the park regularly and talking to people works, here. People choose who they know, like and trust. Any childcare business has to begin there. No excuses or rationalizations. You have to do the work.

Third, The stuff I can't change I simply have to accept and change my direction.

*A redirect was how I ended up in childcare. I loved my public safety career, then my child died in daycare (SIDS). I was at a impasse in life. I could not pursue my career or plan to ever place another child of mine in daycare, I was frozen. After working it through, I opened a special/medical needs daycare to meet my need of having a family and career.

I don't know ANYONE who has had a perfectly smooth path. Don't give up.
daycarediva 11:15 AM 03-16-2017
Wow. *deep breath*

I have the clients I do because I DID term when I needed to. When I first started out, dh was working FT AND I was working PT AND doing daycare. I was VERY picky about who I enrolled, let kids go in the trial period regardless, and ended up with great clientele.

Honestly, most of my clients are word of mouth now. Good clients generally refer more good clients. What referrals are you getting? What type of people do these clients know?

In addition- what are your rates? When I INCREASED my rates I not only made more money per child, I was able to change the type of clientele I was attracting.

What is your niche, are you two shifts, 24 hours (and this sounds like it's too much for you- it would be for anyone) do you offer sick care, run a preschool program, montessori, all organic, etc. I find 'great basic care' to not be enough anymore.
hwichlaz 08:32 AM 03-17-2017
Welcome to thes world of being a new provider who hasn't yet had time to build a reputation.

I've been in your position. It's like getting hired at a new job. You're the lowest paid, lowest seniority, and crappiest hours. You have to work you way up.
MrsSteinel'sHouse 10:28 AM 03-17-2017
I have been there, done that! When I first started 20 years ago I had some horrid clients.. had some good ones too. One little was my smelly girl- insisted mom take her to doc and she had an infection from stuffing mac and cheese up her nose which is why she ALWAYS smelled like pee. I have a million stories- young boy (3) who wanted to grow up to ride a motorcycle and cut people up into little pieces- yup. Yes I have termed. I would watch kids longer hours than I wanted because "the parents needed care"- no they really could make other arrangements for the child I just made it easy on them and hard on me.
Now, I have rules. I charge more. I have set hours which has me done at 5. I am pickier at who I take. I only take 5 full time kids now (can have 6) I have 2 spots coming open this year, I am a little concerned but I know it will all work out. I have a daughter getting married and a son that had to get an apartment for the fall at college because they have no space in the dorms. $$$ and we are in the middle of home renovations. So there is some pressure to fill my spots. But, I will not change my hours or rules. I will find the "right" children for my spots. It has worked out over the years.
Work on making your program outstanding, do some networking, put flyers at places that "higher end" clients go. Honestly the library has brought me some of the best parents. Community college teachers have been good clients. Nurses may be if they have alternate pick up for 12 hour shifts. Some still do 7-3.
Personally, as soon as I could, I would look to limit down your hours so you are not burnt out- that shows and you will never get "select" clients. I would never work weekends. I need that time.
I have been doing this 20 years and I still work on making my house special and unique to attract the families that I want. Now, that said half of my enrollment today is on assistance. I am just picky on who I take, they must match my criteria- hours, ages etc when I am looking. I usually have a good mix between traditional families, young moms etc.
Good luck but if it isn't working out, figure out a plan B. Home childcare definitely has its ups and downs and is not for everyone!
CityGarden 10:59 AM 03-17-2017
hwichlaz offered great advice - you have to work your way up to a solid reputation and you have to pay your dues. That said, I do believe you have to invest in creating a quality program which does take some careful attention.

I am a new provider and am not in the position to term as quickly as some of the providers on this forum however I very consciously declined a spot to a family I knew would be a terrible fit.... could I have really used the money? Absolutely! But I knew in my heart that enrolling that family they would have never been happy and any reputation gained from them would be negative. I also knew I would dread interacting with them twice a day everyday..... there was another child who came for a tour who was a complete terror and the mom had no control or rules in place I did not follow up with that family but if they had followed up with me I would have also declined them a space because the child was violent and would have thrown off the energy of my current group - again running the risk of ruining my reputation. So yes you have to pay your dues but you are also obligated both to yourself, your business and your current families to set boundaries and offer a quality program for all. Quality can be subjective but I have found even in a sea of many providers in my area the number of quality programs from my eyes are limited.

What sets you apart? Have you considered specializing? what compromises can you make while also building a quality program and reputation for yourself?

Right now it seems you just take whatever you can get but that can turn parents away. Being the lowest price can also turn away parents. One blog (can't recall which one it was or I would link it) said she was always having trouble keeping her last spot filled yet she was open extended hours and took infants - entry into kinder, she was running on fumes just exhausted so she make a change. She decided to specialize in one age category and boom she was full with an extensive wait list. She also did not have to provide toys, tools and activities for all the ages she did before so her cost and storage was more streamlined even with some savings.

In my area the most secure providers specialize in either infant only or 0-2 years only. They can have fewer children per licensing with all children under 2 so there is a HUGE up-charge in the daily rate. In California it is only 4 but most providers I know who have 0-2 only keep all 4 slots filled with a waitlist some even charge a pre-enrollment.

I am only half way full but I run a preschool program so most families are looking for the fall and I opened mid-January. It was very clear early on that I do not like giving parent tours and I have to work thru that. If I was willing to do them more often I would have a better shot at filling my spots so I am working on that. For me I decided to specialize in a preschool program but I am also a credentialed teacher. That said, my hours are an an hour longer than I would like and I accept children 2+ (vs. 3 years & up) these two choices allow me to be competitive with some other big preschools in the area.

What can you specialize in? Infants 0-2 years? Nursing & Medical Staff that work shifts? I would highly suggest you think of that and make sure you space is well run. Visit providers and see their set up - I have found those an hour away are more willing because we would never be in competition with each other. I have toured two programs similar to my own and learned 1-2 things that I immediately decided to implement and some items I would "never do that way"

Also I woould suggest applying at Starbucks instead of Walmart - Starbucks gives amazing health benefits for hourly workers not sure about Walmart. You could also explore health care from the state you live in but that is a risk in this current political time.

Just my thoughts, best of luck.
childcaremom 11:29 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

The "comfortable" situation I live in where I terminate kids that don't "fit" into my program isn't all sunshine and rainbows contrary to what you may think.

Yes, I've termed kids that were badly behaved or didn't fit before with NO back up plan, NO wait list, NO interest from potential families and NO idea how I would pay my mortgage or put groceries in my cupboard.

Yes, I've termed kids who's parents were badly behaved or didn't pay when I hardly had 2 pennies in my pocket or had milk in the fridge 3 days past it's expiration date.

Yes, I've termed kids and parents that don't mesh well with my program and never let money play a role in that decision.

bolded part = me right now

I've gotten better at choosing families and being pickier but I am currently in the position of having just termed one family and deciding against signing another. Also, refusing to take on clients, even though I need the money desperately because I knew they would not be good fits. For the reasons above. I refuse to "parent" the children in my care. I refuse to deal with parents on a daily basis who stress me out. I can't do it. I've tried. I can't. That's my hard limit.

It is frustrating and it is difficult. You've gotten good advice.
badger411 10:05 PM 04-10-2017
Frankly, I expected that kind of condescending reply from Blackcat31. I took the kids that I took because it was either that or lose my house. And then I wouldn't have anywhere to live, AND I would have lost my business. And since my credit rating is barely above zero because of all the debt I took out to start up the daycare, I wouldn't have gotten an apartment or a trailer either. Again, terminating was not an option, and it must have been quite a feat of imagination to convince yourself that self-respect was more important than housing or eating. I have a disabled wife and a young daughter to worry about keeping fed and housed. Sometimes you find yourself doing things you would never have imagined just to stay afloat. Try being a 40-year-old fry cook at a fast food place and talk to me about self-respect.

At least for the kids on assistance, I can't raise my rates because the county barely covers the costs that I am charging already. I would love to specialize in an area, but I am currently full, with no waiting list and no interest in months. I will be losing 3 kids to kindergarten in the fall, and I am terrified about what that will mean for my business.

Someone suggested going out and volunteering to make contacts and get your name out there. How do you do that when you are doing care from 5:30am-10 pm or 7am-10pm (depending on the parents' rotating schedules), sometimes 7 days a week. We had, I think, 2 or 3 days off in March where we didn't have any kids. And we used those to sleep, do laundry and do dishes. We only have 1 day off in April, and it has already passed.

I have found that people would rather take their kids to the cheap programs where they park the kids in front of the TV all day rather than pay what we are worth. I got a call about infant care and quoted a price of $3.40 an hour (which is the county rate), and was told that was much too high. I am barely even making a living at $3.40 an hour for an infant.

I admit that when I started, I had these great dreams for curriculum and story time and structure. But then I only had 3 or 4 kids for the first 5 months I was open and had to get a full-time job while my wife did the daycare until we got licensed. By the time we were licensed and full, the fire and drive had just burned out. And we have such a huge range of ages that what is appropriate for one age group is not appropriate for the others. We do lots of Nick Jr, Disney, free play and outdoor play. No letters or lessons or crafts or anything else, and I don't bill myself as a preschool.

People who are reading this are probably just rolling their eyes and commenting about how I am just full of excuses. That's fine and dandy. You haven't lived my life, and you know nothing about the circumstances I am coping with financially, mentally, socially, within my family, or anything else. Some days I can count on my wife to help me with the daycare, and sometimes she is too sick and becomes another person I have to care for. I'm the kind of person that comes into existence for the sole purpose of giving other people someone to feel superior in comparison.
Blackcat31 07:28 AM 04-11-2017
Originally Posted by badger411:
Frankly, I expected that kind of condescending reply from Blackcat31. I took the kids that I took because it was either that or lose my house. And then I wouldn't have anywhere to live, AND I would have lost my business. And since my credit rating is barely above zero because of all the debt I took out to start up the daycare, I wouldn't have gotten an apartment or a trailer either. Again, terminating was not an option, and it must have been quite a feat of imagination to convince yourself that self-respect was more important than housing or eating. I have a disabled wife and a young daughter to worry about keeping fed and housed. Sometimes you find yourself doing things you would never have imagined just to stay afloat. Try being a 40-year-old fry cook at a fast food place and talk to me about self-respect.

At least for the kids on assistance, I can't raise my rates because the county barely covers the costs that I am charging already. I would love to specialize in an area, but I am currently full, with no waiting list and no interest in months. I will be losing 3 kids to kindergarten in the fall, and I am terrified about what that will mean for my business.

Someone suggested going out and volunteering to make contacts and get your name out there. How do you do that when you are doing care from 5:30am-10 pm or 7am-10pm (depending on the parents' rotating schedules), sometimes 7 days a week. We had, I think, 2 or 3 days off in March where we didn't have any kids. And we used those to sleep, do laundry and do dishes. We only have 1 day off in April, and it has already passed.

I have found that people would rather take their kids to the cheap programs where they park the kids in front of the TV all day rather than pay what we are worth. I got a call about infant care and quoted a price of $3.40 an hour (which is the county rate), and was told that was much too high. I am barely even making a living at $3.40 an hour for an infant.

I admit that when I started, I had these great dreams for curriculum and story time and structure. But then I only had 3 or 4 kids for the first 5 months I was open and had to get a full-time job while my wife did the daycare until we got licensed. By the time we were licensed and full, the fire and drive had just burned out. And we have such a huge range of ages that what is appropriate for one age group is not appropriate for the others. We do lots of Nick Jr, Disney, free play and outdoor play. No letters or lessons or crafts or anything else, and I don't bill myself as a preschool.

People who are reading this are probably just rolling their eyes and commenting about how I am just full of excuses. That's fine and dandy. You haven't lived my life, and you know nothing about the circumstances I am coping with financially, mentally, socially, within my family, or anything else. Some days I can count on my wife to help me with the daycare, and sometimes she is too sick and becomes another person I have to care for. I'm the kind of person that comes into existence for the sole purpose of giving other people someone to feel superior in comparison.
I take it, I didn't let you down.

You make a rude/disrespectful comment about providers that tried to help you and I'm condescending??

Guess perspective IS everything.

Despite the negativity I still hope for good things in your future.
dreamer 07:54 AM 04-11-2017
I know you are simply venting but that statement (bolded) is really condescending and rude towards other providers; specifically any of the providers that advised you to terminate care.

[...]

I understand venting and I understand feeling frustration in this business but IMHO, your post came across as such but at the expense of other providers or those of us that may have given you advice in the past that you aren't happy with (and again, we all have choices) and that isn't fair.

If YOU choose to take on these families (for personal fulfillment or for the paycheck or both) that choice is YOURS (your family's/significant other's) and you earn the right to vent about it too.....but don't make other providers that gave you advice to term or to not deal with it out to be the bad guys.
What BlackCat31 said made perfect sense. I agree with it. Other people said similar things as well, so it's unfair to target one person...

You are being rude, and people are only trying to help you. It's fine to vent, but if you are not accepting any advice you should say so. If you do want people to help you, you might try not being so arrogant as to say no one would take on the kids you took on, no one understands hardship, we all have great comfortable lives unlike you. You won't be able to do better until you stop feeling sorry for yourself and look realistically at what you can and need to do to make things better. You DO have choices, even if they're hard choices to make.

How about reaching out to family for help? At least asking them for advise?
Could it be that the kids you took on, that "no one else would take", are giving your daycare a bad name, lowering interest?
What if you rebranded your daycare to try and garner interest? Can you provide anything unique?
You are strapped for time to go out-- that doesn't mean there is NO time. Find some time and meet some people. Find some time to print flyers and post them, at least. Maybe look into how other people advertise.
Scribbles 12:15 PM 12-19-2018
Interesting thread
I commented on your second part 2 thread but it sounds like you haven’t had much change since this thread. I’m sorry you are struggling. Did you end up filing bankruptcy as you had planned?
LK5kids 12:27 PM 12-19-2018
Somehow I missed this post back in 2017!
Cat Herder 12:36 PM 12-19-2018
Originally Posted by LK5kids:
Somehow I missed this post back in 2017!
It was a two-part post. In response to https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85036
Hunni Bee 11:35 AM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
It was a two-part post. In response to https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85036
To which someone has made a gross comment today. More drama
Blackcat31 11:37 AM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
To which someone has made a gross comment today. More drama
It's the same unregistered that shared the Christmas spirit in the arts/crafts thread.
Hunni Bee 12:00 PM 12-20-2018
It's the same unregistered that shared the Christmas spirit in the arts/crafts thread.
Lol what on earth?? Imagine being that boring that you need to that as entertainment.
Rockgirl 12:56 PM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hunni Bee:
Lol what on earth?? Imagine being that boring that you need to that as entertainment.
Right?!

It’s actually getting to be a bit comical, to me. It’s almost predictable. “Oh, look—here’s a thread where people are calmly offering suggestions. There’s no arguing. Time to stir things up!”
Unregistered 05:00 PM 12-20-2018
That's why I don't post here. Where I live, the headstart takes infants for free. How can you compete with that? God forbid you work in a center, you are treated like dirt here. Make all the excuses you want, but there is an elitism here.
Blackcat31 05:05 PM 12-20-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
That's why I don't post here. Where I live, the headstart takes infants for free. How can you compete with that? God forbid you work in a center, you are treated like dirt here. Make all the excuses you want, but there is an elitism here.

Hunni Bee works in a center
She’s awesome!

There are several members here that work in centers that are really great assets to the forum and are really cool..

As far as elitism.... perception is reality.
No one is gathering in secret or not inviting anyone somewhere...it’s not high school.

Everyone here gives and asks for advice.

Scroll by those topics and subjects you have no interest in and add your thoughts or opinions to those you do. Its not about popularity or anyone being better than anyone else.

It’s about opening yourself to learning, sharing and connecting respectfully with others.
Josiegirl 02:33 AM 12-21-2018
Seriously??!!??
Oh brother.
Unregistered 03:08 AM 12-21-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Seriously??!!??
Oh brother.
Nope, not me. But thanks for thinking of me.g
DaveA 04:33 AM 12-21-2018
Kind of like the elitism required to think the a random unregistered troll's opinion matters.
Unregistered 05:20 AM 12-21-2018
Originally Posted by DaveA:
Kind of like the elitism required to think the a random unregistered troll's opinion matters.

You're welcome. We can help you solve your boredom issue. Look down. See that thing you're holding? Let go of it and pick up the mouse. Find another site to waste time at. Maybe some cute animal videos? There's a site called xhamster that has tons of videos I'm sure you would find educational and entertaining. Have fun storming the castle.
You were bored enough to seek out and leave a remark here. Also, I see you have a knife there for your avatar. Interesting choice for a daycare.com member. More appropriate for the serial killer forum you frequently post on. Maybe you can leave this forum and go to the liveleak site. More appropriate for you and your knife.
DaveA 06:03 AM 12-21-2018
You were bored enough to seek out and leave a remark here. Also, I see you have a knife there for your avatar. Interesting choice for a daycare.com member. More appropriate for the serial killer forum you frequently post on. Maybe you can leave this forum and go to the liveleak site. More appropriate for you and your knife.
Not boredom- just a member tired of trolls seeking attention. As for my choice of website suggestions- I was merely suggesting where everyone could send all those videos your mom keeps sending us. The production value sucks, but she is imaginative. I would have never thought of that use for a weed eater and a jar of peach preserves.

There- you've achieved your life's goal of fleeting forum notoriety and sure showed me. Run along like a good little troll and find your bridge. Bye now.
Tags:2017, behavior problems, blackcat, burnout, business management, cant never did nothing, change, closing daycare - how to, closing daycare - not for me, filling spots, life choices, personal decisions
Closed Thread Up