Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Much Would You Sell This Table For?
melilley 07:56 AM 04-04-2014
I want to sell or trade this table for a smaller one. How much would you sell it for? I have only seen one other table like this on cl and it came with chairs (I'm not selling the chairs)
I'm not sure what a good price would be. It retails on Discount school supply for $179.99.
Attached: 20140404_093042.jpg (64.5 KB) 
Reply
craftymissbeth 07:59 AM 04-04-2014
Normally I'd say resell value is 50%, but there's usually a big market for used daycare furniture. I'd try $120, but go as low as $100-$90 if those are the best offers you get.
Reply
Mom2TLE 08:24 AM 04-04-2014
I think it depends on the market in your area, how fast you want it to sell, and condition, is it bowed or does the picture just make it look that way? I myself probably would list for 100 but take as low as 75.
Reply
mema 08:38 AM 04-04-2014
I guess it would probably depend on how many daycares are in the area. If there aren't a lot, I might just list it at $75, but if there are quite a few, I would try for $100. Typically, I don't buy anything that is more than 30-35% of new, but bigger items in good condition, I'm willing to spend more 50-60%.
Reply
melilley 08:52 AM 04-04-2014
Originally Posted by Mom2TLE:
I think it depends on the market in your area, how fast you want it to sell, and condition, is it bowed or does the picture just make it look that way? I myself probably would list for 100 but take as low as 75.
It does look bowed, I never noticed!
Reply
Patches 12:30 PM 04-04-2014
I wish we lived closer. I'm looking for one right now
Reply
slpender 12:42 PM 04-04-2014
Just sold the same table for $100 to a local center mine was almost 10 years old
Reply
melilley 01:14 PM 04-04-2014
Originally Posted by Patches:
I wish we lived closer. I'm looking for one right now
Darn it!
I LOVE this table and don't want to part with it, but it just takes up too much space. Plus I only have up to 6 kids so I don't really need all that table.
Reply
melilley 01:15 PM 04-04-2014
Originally Posted by slpender:
Just sold the same table for $100 to a local center mine was almost 10 years old
Awesome!; I'm going to try for $100.
Reply
Tags:selling daycare items
Reply Up