Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Not Hiring
dave4him 06:04 AM 12-15-2011
Anyone else get a lot of people calling to see if you are hiring? Since i have started advertising that seems to be all i get, are calls from people looking for a job. Guess i shouldnt be suprised, but since i dont have any kids to watch yet, the answer is no.... but seriously would like at least one inquiry call from a perspective parent sometime. I see some on craigs list looking for babysitters such... should i avoid those

Anywy just keep waiting
Meeko 06:21 AM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by dave4him:
Anyone else get a lot of people calling to see if you are hiring? Since i have started advertising that seems to be all i get, are calls from people looking for a job. Guess i shouldnt be suprised, but since i dont have any kids to watch yet, the answer is no.... but seriously would like at least one inquiry call from a perspective parent sometime. I see some on craigs list looking for babysitters such... should i avoid those

Anywy just keep waiting
Every day!
small_steps 08:38 AM 12-15-2011
Yes! all the time lol. I want to say the ad said now enrolling children, not accepting applications for employees.
mismatchedsocks 08:47 AM 12-15-2011
I get calls about once a week, even if i dont have an ad out!
beachgrl 08:51 AM 12-15-2011
I have gotten a handful atbleast of people calling for that and I say nope, even if I were at full enrollment I wouldn't have enough $ to hire anyone else lol. I do get calls from my ads on CL just not following through, I guess they are finding cheaper closer care whichnisnt surprising with people offering $75-80 week for 24 hours care or $15-20 a day and only $5 more for siblings, it's crazy!

I emailed someone on CL that said they needed child care and turned out itnwas a spammer/scammer wanting tonpay $300 week for a month for a totalnof $1200 in advance if I answered their ?'s which they didn't give me yet and whichni assume would be what is your a checking act info and all so i can send u money, ha..yah right
Reply Up