Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Financial Aid
MissAnn 10:02 AM 04-14-2011
I'm fillng out the verification worksheet for federal student aid programs. amost done, except for asking what the net worth of current businesses and /or investment farms. ...how do I tell what the networth is? I have a family home program in my house....it's not like I can sell it.
Blackcat31 12:54 PM 04-14-2011
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
I'm fillng out the verification worksheet for fideral student aid programs. amost done, except for asking what the net worth of current businesses and /or investment farms. ...how do I tell what the networth is? I have a family home program in my house....it's not like I can sell it.
Haha, I just got done asking the on-line help people the same question. I was told to add up the daycare assets (toys and furniture) and guess-timate the value.
MissAnn 05:29 PM 04-14-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Haha, I just got done asking the on-line help people the same question. I was told to add up the daycare assets (toys and furniture) and guess-timate the value.
Wow! I have no idea! Thanks for answering though!
TomCopeland 06:18 PM 04-14-2011
If they are asking for the net worth of your business it means the value of your business assets: day care equipment, toys and other business items.

If they are asking for for your net income, that's line 31 on Schedule C.
Tags:financial aid, subsidy, verification worksheet
Reply Up