Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>child care apps
Lyss 09:42 AM 05-06-2013
So I've recently started a new infant and I was looking into using one of the apps for daily reports.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Any that you recommend?

I guess what I'm wondering about is if I buy the app do the parents also have to pay for it? Is it really worth it?

I'm just tired of the paper ones I usually give (infant is the only one now) and thought maybe one of these would work better
Kym2098 11:23 AM 05-06-2013
Parents of an infant have me use baby connect. They "gifted" it to me so I didn't buy it.
I believe tho if you want to share the info, the parents would have to buy it too.

It's a nice app tho, very useful.
blandino 11:32 AM 05-06-2013
If you are just using it for one infant, an app like baby connect is the way to go since parents can share information with you also.

We use Tadpoles, for all the kids and we love it. The trial is free, and after that it is $2.50/mo/child.
DaisyMamma 11:53 AM 05-06-2013
Baby connect is great. Its a one time fee of $4.99 per phone but you can have as many kids on it as you like. Only those subscribed to a specific kid can see the info., in other words I can see dck1 and dck2 but the parents of dck1 can only see dck1's info.
AmyKidsCo 01:32 PM 05-06-2013
I use Daily Connect for all of my children and LOVE it! It's like Baby Connect but has different icons. There's a one-time charge for the app, but once you have it there's no monthly fee. I assume the parents would have to buy the app if they want it too, but the online version is free - that's what my parents use.
Reply Up