Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 04-18-2021, 02:07 PM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
I have no idea but I would assume you need to follow the rules as if you are t vaccinated since even fully vaccinated people exposed have limits for the rules

“CDC said fully vaccinated individuals may skip quarantine only if the exposure occurs within three months of their final dose—the same timeframe CDC recommends for people who have recovered from a confirmed case of Covid-19—since it remains unclear how long a vaccine's protection lasts.”

https://www.advisory.com/en/daily-br.../18/quarantine
Ours took the three months guidelines out....but now they are saying we may need a booster in 6 months. I will take a shot yearly like a flu shot but not gonna flip on a whim and take a booster shot every time someone changes the rules..... tired of the uncertainty of all of this and the constant change in guidelines
Old 04-18-2021, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalee View Post
. tired of the uncertainty of all of this and the constant change in guidelines
That is my biggest frustration as well.
It’s maddening.
Old 04-18-2021, 02:56 PM
Day Care Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
Does your state have a public health line you can call?
They do but not on Sunday.
Siblings were exposed to Gma. Gma was exposed on last Sunday and now has Covid-19 as of Saturday. Siblings were tested but still waiting on the results. Siblings were here on T and Th and with Gma the other days. dd saw dcb at school on Friday. Ds plays with Dcg all day both days and it rained so we were inside most of the day. I and Dh got first shot last on the 6.
I know I will have to close if either sibling test positive because it means dd and ds was exposed.
Dh work told him he did not have to test once he was vax but he still had to let them know that he was exposed. He subbed for me on Th.
Old 05-16-2021, 02:14 PM
Daycare.com Member

finally took the dive, I got shot one. I was kinda surprised, it didnt hurt much, and I didnt feel much other than being tired. Today I cant lift my arm over my head without hurting badly but hey its worth it!
Old 05-16-2021, 07:35 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying_babyb View Post
finally took the dive, I got shot one. I was kinda surprised, it didnt hurt much, and I didnt feel much other than being tired. Today I cant lift my arm over my head without hurting badly but hey its worth it!
Who makes it? The second shot seems to be the hardest one.

Tags
covid-19 - vaccination, vaccinations