Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Neighbor's Music
My Lil' Monkeys 11:26 AM 02-16-2011
I'm wondering if anyone has had to deal with other neighbors music during naptime? I live on a block that is normally quiet. But, notice when it gets warm there is a house that the person/persons like to have their music very loud with bass. Of course it's a nice day outside and they have opened their windows and have their music just blaring with bass. Normally, I don't care but this seems to happen during my kids naptime and it's so loud that I can feel the vibrations and words to the songs in my house, my windows are closed. The people that are in the house are young men. I can't leave my kids alone and go over there to ask nicely (not like they will care or turn it down).. but I really don't want to take it so far that I have to call the police, either.

What would you do?
KEG123 11:53 AM 02-16-2011
I'd leave a note in their mailbox to let them know you do daycare and you'd appreciate if they could turn it down from 1-3 (or whenever) If, after giving them a note, they disrespect your request, I'd call the po.
My Lil' Monkeys 12:01 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by KEG123:
I'd leave a note in their mailbox to let them know you do daycare and you'd appreciate if they could turn it down from 1-3 (or whenever) If, after giving them a note, they disrespect your request, I'd call the po.
I know this sounds crazy.. but we don't have mailboxes on our houses but at the end of the rd there is like tiny mailboxes all together but they don't have openings to put anything in them. The mail person has to open the back to put the mail in the boxes. Do you think I should put it in the mail and just mail it to them? I don't know who would received it as the parent's live their sometimes and it's their adult children and their children that live there... it's a messed up house. I really do live in a nice neighborhood... it's just that one house.
KEG123 12:02 PM 02-16-2011
Or tape it to their door?
SilverSabre25 12:05 PM 02-16-2011
Wimp out and have your husband go talk to them?
My Lil' Monkeys 12:05 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by KEG123:
Or tape it to their door?
I could do that. I'm just a little afraid of them, as the house is full of teens and I don't want my house egged or something worse.. not like they have done anything yet. But, I've dealt with this (meaning that I've just listened to the music and ignored it) for 4 + years and now that I'm running my daycare I would like them not to wake up the kids.
My Lil' Monkeys 12:08 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Wimp out and have your husband go talk to them?
I wish he would...but he tells me they are teens and that's what teens do. He did tell me that if they woke our children up at night he would go and talk to them, but because they can play the music until 10 pm he really can't do anything. But, my husband is a big man... meaning he's tall and can be a little imitating.
dEHmom 12:11 PM 02-16-2011
I would suggest just in passing if you happen to see them on the street just politely say "hey guys, i don't want to cause any problems, but I run a daycare with little children, and they don't need to hear that kind of music, especially during naptime. Would you mind turn it down a little?

Nothing wrong with that. you're not saying don't play your music, or anything bad. As long as you are nice about it, and just say during yada hours the kids are napping and the bass is so loud it wakes them up, and we can hear the words to your songs, do you mind turning it down.
AfterSchoolMom 12:50 PM 02-16-2011
Do you have any previous dealings with these teens? In my experience, if you ask a teenager to do something, they'll do the opposite just to spite you. Can you try to catch the parents (or another adult) at home?
missnikki 03:49 PM 02-16-2011
I would bake a batch of brownies or cookies, and go over there with a basket of goodies and say, "Peace offering- our daycare kids helped make these for you in exchange for a favor. They take a nap from 1-3, and they are little animals if they don't get their rest. We were hoping you might turn your music down a bit for that time." (big smile)

Bring another batch if they are good. If they aren't, send the hubs.
Michael 04:24 PM 02-16-2011
Every city has a noise ordinance. You could always "enforce" it.
Former Teacher 04:29 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by My Lil' Monkeys:
I'm wondering if anyone has had to deal with other neighbors music during naptime? I live on a block that is normally quiet. But, notice when it gets warm there is a house that the person/persons like to have their music very loud with bass. Of course it's a nice day outside and they have opened their windows and have their music just blaring with bass. Normally, I don't care but this seems to happen during my kids naptime and it's so loud that I can feel the vibrations and words to the songs in my house, my windows are closed. The people that are in the house are young men. I can't leave my kids alone and go over there to ask nicely (not like they will care or turn it down).. but I really don't want to take it so far that I have to call the police, either.

What would you do?
I hate to be a Debbie Downer and while I do see your point, with all due respect, I don't think you should do anything just because you want the DC kids to sleep. If I were the police, I would laugh at you. It's not like its 2 in the morning. Besides you can't keep out every single sound. Say you lived in a different area, and there were city workers making a bunch of racket...would you call the city and ask them to stop because you have kids that needed a nap? Again, I totally get your situation. I have been there. I just don't block out every single noise etc...

My big question is...if these are teenagers, how come they aren't in school?
My Lil' Monkeys 04:37 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
Every city has a noise ordinance. You could always "enforce" it.
I know where I live has an ordinance. I'm sure if I can hear the music with words and bass from a house across the street and many houses down that if I called the police they would come out. I'm just afraid if I call on them they are going to find out and I don't want to have to deal with teens and them rebelling against me and my family. Do I have to give the police my name or my location?
My Lil' Monkeys 04:58 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
I hate to be a Debbie Downer and while I do see your point, with all due respect, I don't think you should do anything just because you want the DC kids to sleep. If I were the police, I would laugh at you. It's not like its 2 in the morning. Besides you can't keep out every single sound. Say you lived in a different area, and there were city workers making a bunch of racket...would you call the city and ask them to stop because you have kids that needed a nap? Again, I totally get your situation. I have been there. I just don't block out every single noise etc...

My big question is...if these are teenagers, how come they aren't in school?
This house has had many phone calls on them (I have never called the police ever) like I said I've listen to it and ignored it many times over the years. But, the music they listen to isn't appropriate for any child.. and it isn't only at nap time. They do this while we are outside playing (not like I expect them to care that we are outside playing or napping). Oh, and yes they have played it at 2 am before until 4/5 am.. so this isn't a early/mid afternoon thing.

This happens after the teens get out of school (then all summer long).. at like 1 or 2 something (I don't have a teen so not sure of time). They come home and just turn it on and up the music and it's not a house right next to or across from ours. I don't also block out every noise... I run the vacuum and watch TV while children are napping. I do dishes and laundry, too. I don't expect it to be silent on my road or house, but I do have respect for my neighbors and try and keep it down. Even if I play music don't have the bass so loud that my neighbor at the end of the block can feel it sitting in their living room. Yes, I know they are teens and they could careless about anyone around them but their friends. I'm sure if a parent pulled up to pick up there kids they might not be so happy about hearing the f or b word. I'm not trying to be rude... I'm just trying to answer your questions. I don't want trouble and I haven't called on them before and really don't plan on it ever. I'm a chicken I try not to have any conflict.. and I'm really trying to grow a backbone for dcps, too.
My Lil' Monkeys 05:01 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:
I would bake a batch of brownies or cookies, and go over there with a basket of goodies and say, "Peace offering- our daycare kids helped make these for you in exchange for a favor. They take a nap from 1-3, and they are little animals if they don't get their rest. We were hoping you might turn your music down a bit for that time." (big smile)

I love this!! Not sure if the teens would care but maybe if I could catch an adult they might really like this. Plus, then I'm not feeling like I'm going to cause trouble
littlemonkeys 05:21 PM 02-16-2011
Sorry if I'm repeating... I haven't been able to read the above responses yet.

If I were you, I would go ahead and call the police the next time you hear the loud music and request to remain anonymous. This way the po-po's will make them lower their music and you don't have to worry about confronting them. I would be afraid that if I personally confronted them and then at a later time another neighbor complains and the police responds they would think it was me and possibly retaliate. I have many friends that work in law enforcement and it's perfectly fine to report a noise disturbance or anything for that matter and still remain anonymous. Also, after a few noise complaints the police officers can cite them and they will have to pay a fine... then they will be sure to keep their music down! (or at least we'd hope so, right?)

Good luck and hope it gets resolved soon!
My Lil' Monkeys 05:36 PM 02-16-2011
Originally Posted by littlemonkeys:

I would be afraid that if I personally confronted them and then at a later time another neighbor complains and the police responds they would think it was me and possibly retaliate.
This is how I really feel!! This is why I haven't ever called/talked to them before because I don't want them thinking that it's always me calling on them and then them starting trouble with my family.

Thank You!!!!
Lucy 09:04 PM 02-16-2011
There's probably an ordinance on decibel levels. Maybe you could find a way to have it tested.

However, if it were me, I would just resign myself to it and put on some white noise while the kids are napping. A fan, a radio on low volume, or both.
elle73 03:21 AM 02-17-2011
Do we live on the same street lol, I have the same problem with my neighbors, there is a house full of young guys next door to me and they play their music very loud, I ended up calling the police because they kept waking up the kids. Have you looked into your by-laws? We have a 24hr noise by-law so they cannot do this at anytime of the day.
Unregistered 02:25 PM 05-05-2011
.... and i have a night job. I'm a nanny for a bartender so i leave my home around 4 pm returning around 230am. This is a problem because i (get no) sleep during the day, and this day care next door is keeping me awake. They must have at least ten under 7 yrs over there, and we are separated by a nice chain link and laurel trees.. but oh my goodness these children screech and scream and they are just playing out there on a jungle gym during nice days but, its hot and i have to shut my window, the noise still leaks through! It all begins around 5am (my bed time) when the traffic starts.. mommys dropping off theirs kids, many stop on the street in front of my house to unload, crying kids etc.. this is repeated beginning around 2 pm. My dogs used to run to the window and bark.. every time a a car unloaded in front of my house but now thank goodness they are used to it and have stopped running to the window. oh and they wont allow their cat indoors because they watch kids.. and that cat has made dozens of ferels wailing and howling living in our backyards pooping in my flower beds rolling in my herbs... gaaah! i have cats but i keep them inside! and spayed!

.....so this daycare is an in home run business and that's probably how they are buying their house, converting in to a daycare, and the kids sound very happy infact most of the afternoon noise is the moms trying to get their kids to LEAVE! haha

...ATTENTION DAY CARE OWNERS
please limit recess time.. i want to be able to open my window during they day or relax in my backyard garden

get soundproof drywall.. central air and keep your windows shut... kids are loud and high pitched!

get some parking with room for safe unloading! i posted scary looking beware of dog signs in my yard (my dog is super friendly and love kids) hahah so they would stop unloading there but the day care uses their driveway for their own cars.

i wish i had been told it was a daycare when i was buying the house. now im stuck here for 6 years

toys: they throw them in my yard my dog chews them too pieces and poops out bits of elmo dolls! grrr!

YOU are running a business YOU are in our neighborhood! you should keep in mind how you effect the neighbors too. reading these posts how do you expect the neighbors to be uncomfortable by shutting windows and turning down music when YOU ARE THE ONE GETTING PAID TO care after these kids

thank you for listening

p.s. between living next to a daycare, and being a nanny im 31 and there are kids coming out my ears yet i have no babies yet!!! i want to enjoy my childless years peace and quiet while they last!
GretasLittleFriends 07:47 PM 05-05-2011

I wouldn't send the hubby, I'd invite them to come hang out with the ornery children who haven't napped... LOL

Originally Posted by Unregistered:
.... and i have a night job. I'm a nanny for a bartender so i leave my home around 4 pm returning around 230am. This is a problem because i (get no) sleep during the day, and this day care next door is keeping me awake. They must have at least ten under 7 yrs over there, and we are separated by a nice chain link and laurel trees.. but oh my goodness these children screech and scream and they are just playing out there on a jungle gym during nice days but, its hot and i have to shut my window, the noise still leaks through! It all begins around 5am (my bed time) when the traffic starts.. mommys dropping off theirs kids, many stop on the street in front of my house to unload, crying kids etc.. this is repeated beginning around 2 pm. My dogs used to run to the window and bark.. every time a a car unloaded in front of my house but now thank goodness they are used to it and have stopped running to the window. oh and they wont allow their cat indoors because they watch kids.. and that cat has made dozens of ferels wailing and howling living in our backyards pooping in my flower beds rolling in my herbs... gaaah! i have cats but i keep them inside! and spayed!

.....so this daycare is an in home run business and that's probably how they are buying their house, converting in to a daycare, and the kids sound very happy infact most of the afternoon noise is the moms trying to get their kids to LEAVE! haha

...ATTENTION DAY CARE OWNERS
please limit recess time.. i want to be able to open my window during they day or relax in my backyard garden

get soundproof drywall.. central air and keep your windows shut... kids are loud and high pitched!

get some parking with room for safe unloading! i posted scary looking beware of dog signs in my yard (my dog is super friendly and love kids) hahah so they would stop unloading there but the day care uses their driveway for their own cars.

i wish i had been told it was a daycare when i was buying the house. now im stuck here for 6 years

toys: they throw them in my yard my dog chews them too pieces and poops out bits of elmo dolls! grrr!

YOU are running a business YOU are in our neighborhood! you should keep in mind how you effect the neighbors too. reading these posts how do you expect the neighbors to be uncomfortable by shutting windows and turning down music when YOU ARE THE ONE GETTING PAID TO care after these kids

thank you for listening

p.s. between living next to a daycare, and being a nanny im 31 and there are kids coming out my ears yet i have no babies yet!!! i want to enjoy my childless years peace and quiet while they last!
You bring a great perspective to this situation. Honestly, if I lived next to a daycare, I'd likely crank my music up to, just to drown out the noise of screechy children. Not to be malicious, but more so for my own sanity.

I am very thankful that we live out in the country. We have 20 acres of our own, but there is a buffer of about 40 acres between us and our CLOSEST neighbor, next closest is about 60 acres... The kids can (and sometimes do) go out back (even further from our neighbors) and scream until their hearts are content. Of course if I lived any closer this would not be allowable because I wouldn't want to inconvenience my neighbors.
Meyou 02:55 AM 05-06-2011
Hahaha! I love the brownie idea and honestly this is the approach I would take. I find with teens if they think they're doing you a favor rather than being told they're much more likely to respond. I have a bunch of yahoo's that play rowdy street hockey games out front. Good kids but the language can be bad sometimes. My DCB's love to watch them play...they sit on the lawn with their chins in their palms. <3

Anyway, the first time they were cursing I was new to the neighborhood and didn't know any of them. So I went over and told them something like, "Hey guys...my pipsqueaks are loving watching your game but if they learn how to swear I'm sending their mama's looking for you!! No way I'm taking blame for that one!" They laughed and stopped. I've had to speak to them a few times since but I yell things like, "Hey pottymouth! Want me to get the soap??" from my yard and they crack up then quiet down.

I'd try and catch one of them and just ask for them to turn it down a little in the afternoons.
AfterSchoolMom 04:38 AM 05-06-2011
I know this was originally posted a while ago... how's it going now?

I had a neighbor once who worked from home, and decided one week that he was going to do construction in his kitchen at all hours of the day and night. He would literally start up hammering at like 7am and wouldn't stop until 12 or 1 am. My oldest son was a newborn at the time and I was sitting for a friend who had a 6 month old. His hammering and sawing and whatnot kept the babies awake for the ENTIRE DAY, and as soon as I'd get my son to bed, he'd wake up from all the racket.

I went over there finally and very politely asked him if he wouldn't mind stopping with the hammering after, say, 7 or 8pm. I told him that I had a newborn and another baby in the house and that they were being kept awake. His response? "Babies wake up. Deal with it."

Are you freaking kidding me?! So, the next night when it started again, I called the police. No more hammering after that, and while I'm sure he suspected me of calling, he couldn't prove it because we lived in a grouping of townhouses and it could have been anyone.

Hey, poster who works for the bartender - have you tried earplugs? There's no way that you can realistically expect a daycare to limit their outside time during the day and regular working hours, nor to keep kids from screaming while outside. You can and should talk to your neighbor about pick ups and drop offs though, if they're encroaching on your property during these times, as well as the issue of toys over the fence. Those are reasonable requests and she shouldn't be allowing these things to happen anyway.
Blackcat31 08:29 AM 05-06-2011
Originally Posted by AfterSchoolMom:
Hey, poster who works for the bartender - have you tried earplugs? There's no way that you can realistically expect a daycare to limit their outside time during the day and regular working hours, nor to keep kids from screaming while outside. You can and should talk to your neighbor about pick ups and drop offs though, if they're encroaching on your property during these times, as well as the issue of toys over the fence. Those are reasonable requests and she shouldn't be allowing these things to happen anyway.
I live next door to a women who works nights and her house is pretty close to mine. We are separated by a chainlink fence but less than 15 feet of space between the houses. My dck's are taught that just because it is recess or outside time does not mean they are automatically allowed to go all out wild and scream and screech at the top of their lungs. Playing outside does not require elevated voices and noises. I am respectful to my neighbor (even before I knew she worked nights) so that she is respectful to me.

I do not allow parents to park anywhere except my property. If the kids get too loud, they are told to quiet down. There is no correlation to the noise level and exercise so I just don't think the kids need to be loud.
Sugar Magnolia 10:55 AM 05-06-2011
I would strongly advise you to NOT tape notes, knock on doors or send other people or husbands over there. JUST CALL THE COPS!!!!! When you call, tell the police you do NOT want to meet with them, as you fear retaliation. The police will NOT TELL THEM who complained, just that a complaint was received. If it continues, call the cops over and over again. Eventually, police will arrest someone if they issue warnings that are ignored. Do NOT GET INVOLVED YOURSELF!!! Please, I am begging you. I had a similar issue (not at my center, at my home, years ago) and my husband tried knocking on the offenders door, and got a knife pulled on him and was continually harrassed by the music blaring dude. Let the police handle it, that's what you pay taxes for!!
wdmmom 11:00 AM 05-06-2011
My next door neighbors oldest son plays the drums!!!! And last summer, it always seemed to be right around 1pm! GRRR! Don't get me wrong, the kid was really good at what he did, I just didn't feel like I had to be his audience!

I told my husband time and again to talk to the neighbors about maybe sound proofing. Little did I know the kid was heading off to college...YAY! It's been quiet for some time now and I'm loving it. Of course now that we've been able to open windows again and colleges are letting out soon, I wonder if the kid will return home for the summer months so my headache can return as well or if he'll stay away!
AfterSchoolMom 12:49 PM 05-06-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I live next door to a women who works nights and her house is pretty close to mine. We are separated by a chainlink fence but less than 15 feet of space between the houses. My dck's are taught that just because it is recess or outside time does not mean they are automatically allowed to go all out wild and scream and screech at the top of their lungs. Playing outside does not require elevated voices and noises. I am respectful to my neighbor (even before I knew she worked nights) so that she is respectful to me.

I do not allow parents to park anywhere except my property. If the kids get too loud, they are told to quiet down. There is no correlation to the noise level and exercise so I just don't think the kids need to be loud.
I'm not saying that they should be allowed to scream as if on fire. However, I think that outside is an appropriate place for "outside" voices, and I wouldn't expect them to be quiet all the time while outside. I think outside should be an outlet for them. That's just my opinion though, and I respect yours.

Wow, could I have used the word "outside" in that statement any more? :P
QualiTcare 02:18 PM 05-06-2011
most places don't enforce noise ordinances unless it's after 10pm or so. otherwise, the cops would do nothing but try to keep people quiet. heck, i'm trying to sleep at 9am after i get home from working graveyard and people are outside mowing the yard and everything else. if you want to play your music loud, mow the yard, or do anything else on your own property - the middle of the day is the time to do it. just saying.

that doesn't mean they won't quieten down if you ask nicely, but like someone else said, i would ask the parents instead of the kids.
PitterPatter 05:52 PM 05-06-2011
My 1st worry would be spite if they are teens. As for calling the police I don't think they would do muchduring daytime hours, maybe ask them to turn it down.

A little issue I had... I had problems with a rowdy neighbor, parties, drinking and loud heavy metal screaming music when my son was a baby. One night about 12:00 midnight my DH went and knocked on his door asking him to turn it down as he was waking our baby. The guy said "sure FU get the hell out of my yard." He then came pounding on our door 10 minutes later telling my DH if he didnt like the music to come do something about it. We called the police and they talked to him, he turned it down and when the police left it went right back up. This went on 2 more times until 3 am and finally the police didn't come back. Some police don't always do their job. We found out a week later they were all buddies. The guy ran his mouth and started crap with us for months after. All because we asked him to turn his music down. The neighbor has been gone for years so no more problems. Just be careful what u decide u may have to live with more than expected.
PitterPatter 05:56 PM 05-06-2011
Originally Posted by My Lil' Monkeys:
I know where I live has an ordinance. I'm sure if I can hear the music with words and bass from a house across the street and many houses down that if I called the police they would come out. I'm just afraid if I call on them they are going to find out and I don't want to have to deal with teens and them rebelling against me and my family. Do I have to give the police my name or my location?
When u call all of that info shows up and if the police are friends with them u run the risk of them telling them who it was that made the report. They aren't permitted but we all know how that works.
Blackcat31 10:02 PM 05-07-2011
Originally Posted by AfterSchoolMom:
I'm not saying that they should be allowed to scream as if on fire. However, I think that outside is an appropriate place for "outside" voices, and I wouldn't expect them to be quiet all the time while outside. I think outside should be an outlet for them. That's just my opinion though, and I respect yours.

Wow, could I have used the word "outside" in that statement any more? :P
I actually think we are on the same page....I was more or less referring to the screaming and screeching. That kind of noise isn't necessary but kids are loud in general, especially if they are running and playing outside. Hence the term "outside voices" . Realistically, that kind of noise shouldn't really bother someone too bad (unless they are a super light sleeper) because if you live in an urban area there are noises during the day; traffic, sirens, garbage trucks, dogs, birds etc etc...so the night worker should be used to sleeping through more noise than say night sleepers would hear.

So I think we have the same opinion...lol!
laundrymom 07:35 AM 05-09-2011
I'm not going to be a popular opinion here but here goes. I'm not sugar coating it, anyone here knows I would not try to be mean or uncaring but.....

The teenagers across the street disrupt your naptime that you have in a residential area for your business? I feel for you, honestly I do. I have had noisy neighbors as well. From fighting spouses to loud teens, to crying babies. However,.....

You really only have two options, 1 move so you don't have neighbors. Or 2 live with the neighbors you have and deal with noise. Barring and daytime noise ordinance, they have just as much right to blare their stereo as you do. Just because you choose not to doesn't force them to behave the same way.

I'm wondering why you are afraid of them? Have they threatened you? Have they been violent towards you? Are you afraid because they look act or talk scary? Have you went over to make acquaintance with them?? I AM that mom with the teenagers. I have the kids with the music blaring from their cars at times and it is their right. I also have kids sleeping everyday with a variety of noises. One thing I know for certain, kids adapt. The get used to noises after a time. Adults however get tired of the hit from a sub or the screech of a guitar. I understand that. I get it I really do but as an adult you should realize this is a phase. It may last a year or two, possibly three or four. But then these kids will grow new interests and you will have your naptimes back. We as providers have to offer our neighbors the same curtesy they do us.

My advice to you would be.... Engage them, be friendly, get to know them. Talk to them not as the bratty teens across the street but as older versions of the kids you keep. Ask them about their music, hey that song you play every day? What band is it? I can't get the beat out of my head. Are playing cd,s or iPods? I'd love to see how my music would sound on your system. Think sometime we could try it? Once you have established a friendship you could tell them the littles really love bouncing to their bass. Sometimes so much that you have trouble getting them to stop dancing and nap. Keep it light, friendly.

Be friendly. It works. Honest.
Stacy214 10:11 AM 05-09-2011

This is a nice idea....my son (who is 21 and still lives at home ) rolls up during naptime if he gets off work early BLARING his music and sits there for a few min geesh...drives me nuts so I understand. And I would either do like Nikki suggested or tape it up on the door.
knightrueben 02:41 PM 05-09-2011
To the OP -

I think you're being really selfish here. As someone who has lived next to a daycare, I can tell you that the noise pollution your kids put out is undoubtedly nothing short of epic.

You're in a residential area, in my opinion you are being very selfish and inconsiderate of the fact that developing teens really enjoy blasting their music during the good weather at their own house - and 2 oclock in the afternoon on a sunny day is the right time for that kind of activity...

I don't get what right you feel you have to be in this neighboorhood running one of the most noisy businesses possible and think you can tell other people to keep it down on your time? That's not logical and not fair, at all.
missnikki 10:25 AM 05-11-2011
Originally Posted by knightrueben:
To the OP -

I think you're being really selfish here. As someone who has lived next to a daycare, I can tell you that the noise pollution your kids put out is undoubtedly nothing short of epic.

You're in a residential area, in my opinion you are being very selfish and inconsiderate of the fact that developing teens really enjoy blasting their music during the good weather at their own house - and 2 oclock in the afternoon on a sunny day is the right time for that kind of activity...

I don't get what right you feel you have to be in this neighboorhood running one of the most noisy businesses possible and think you can tell other people to keep it down on your time? That's not logical and not fair, at all.
Why couldn't you be my dad when I was 15? My horrible selfish dad raised me to be considerate of those around me...what a complete jerk! I'm with ya!
Tags:neighbor issue, noise
Reply Up