Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>To The Unorganized Parent...
Angelwings36 07:18 AM 01-31-2013
I looked at my scheduled yesterday and realized that it was your last day of daycare this week prior to your payment due date of Friday February 1st, 2013. I had every intentions, even though it was not my responsibility to do so, of asking you at pick up time that day if you had payment for me that day or if you wanted to scheduled a time in to drop it off on Friday but my life is busy and I completely forgot. Later that evening when I texted you to ask you if your plan was to drop payment off on Friday I didn't expect you to think I was going to work around your schedule to collect that payment. No I'm sorry I will not stay open 30 extra minutes on Friday to collect your daycare payment that is due by CLOSING that day. No I'm sorry even though if you "were" scheduled on a Thursday until 5:00pm it doesn't mean I am open to 5:00pm when you are not scheduled every Thursday. I actually close at 4:15pm THIS Thursday so I'm sorry but I will not stay open an extra 45 minutes to collect your payment on Thursday either. I am open from 7:45am - 4:15pm on Thursday and 7:45am - 4:30pm on Friday if no one calls in sick and my schedule doesn't end up changing. I collect payments DURING MY BUSINESS HOURS and not after and no you can not come during nap time on either day either to drop it off! You are welcome to make your payment next Wednesday as it's your next scheduled daycare day but please add $125.00 in late fees to your payment. Or if you really wanted you could request to add Thursday or Friday to your schedule and I will gladly stay open until 5:00pm (your contracted pick up time) for your daily fee of $40 to collect your payment.

For the love of Pete what is up with people?
Reply Up