Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Late drop offs
Indoorvoice 06:45 AM 08-01-2014
I have 2 families who are notorious for dropping off a half hour to an hour later than their contracted time. It doesn't really bother me that much, but after months of them dropping off late, I've started not expecting them until at least a half hour after their normal time. They are both part time and one is my first and only drop off on Monday and one is my first and only drop off on Tuesday. This week they both decided to come at their normal contracted time without letting me know and I was not ready for them! Monday I wasn't showered yet, and Tuesday I wasnt even home from working out yet when they showed up. I guess it's on me because I probably should have been ready for them at their contracted time, but I feel like it's pretty rude to always come late and then just suddenly show up on time. How would you handle this?
Patches 06:56 AM 08-01-2014
Ask them if they need to change their drop off time to (later time) and explain that you need to know when to expect themb sho you can be ready abs they won't have to wait again
Reply Up