Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cross Your Fingers Please!
Heidi 10:33 AM 05-23-2012
or pray for me or whatever it is that works for you!

I have a 2nd interview tonight with a lovely family, and I want these kiddos so bad! They are adorable and that would mean my group is 3 kids 2, 2 1/2, and 3 1/2...plus a baby part time and his 8 yo sister for the summer part time.

I could even put them in my car and go somewhere now and then!!!!
(I only have a 5 passenger).

It has been such a hard thing to let this other family go, but just maybe it will turn out great!
nothingwithoutjoy 11:08 AM 05-23-2012
Crossed! :-)
Blackcat31 12:09 PM 05-23-2012
sending good thoughts your way!!!!!

Countrygal 01:17 PM 05-23-2012
Sent up a prayer. Be sure to let me know how it all turns out!
Ariana 01:27 PM 05-23-2012
Sending you good vibes!!
sharlan 01:36 PM 05-23-2012
Keeping fingers crossed and thinking good thoughts.

I've had such a hard time getting kids this past year. I have 1 FT, the rest are all PT. I have interviews this weekend for an 8 mo and another for a 2 1/2 yo. I am so hoping that I get them. I will be sad, but I will have to let my favorite PT kids go.
Heidi 05:30 PM 05-23-2012
Originally Posted by sharlan:
Keeping fingers crossed and thinking good thoughts.

I've had such a hard time getting kids this past year. I have 1 FT, the rest are all PT. I have interviews this weekend for an 8 mo and another for a 2 1/2 yo. I am so hoping that I get them. I will be sad, but I will have to let my favorite PT kids go.
Good luck to you too!

The interview went very well. I am emailing her a contract to look over, sign, and return. New kids start June 18th...which gives us a little over a week to decompress after the termed kids leave. I thought that would be nice for my other dcb, just to chill for a while.

I asked new dcm if that would work for her, and she said yes!
Countrygal 05:36 PM 05-23-2012
Originally Posted by Heidi:
Good luck to you too!

The interview went very well. I am emailing her a contract to look over, sign, and return. New kids start June 18th...which gives us a little over a week to decompress after the termed kids leave. I thought that would be nice for my other dcb, just to chill for a while.

I asked new dcm if that would work for her, and she said yes!
Very happy for you!
B Lou 09:42 AM 05-24-2012
Fingers, legs, arms, and even my eyes are crossed for you. Good luck. Keep us informed of how it goes.
MarinaVanessa 09:43 AM 05-24-2012
Woohoo!! That's great news!
Heidi 12:58 PM 05-24-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Woohoo!! That's great news!
has anyone ever told you that you look like Nicole Scherzinger? At least in your pic you do!

It took me forever to figure out WHO I thought you reminded me of. Glad that's finally solved!
Tags:potential families
Reply Up